Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. (1438 Views)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by nejifresh(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2011
Hello Peeps,

I have a delicate situation am trying to settle concerning two parties who happen to be mutual friends of mine. Tonye and Lisa (Real names withheld). Both have been dating for more than a year now and got engaged in march. Preparations are currently underway for their introduction and traditional wedding, with the white wedding coming up by next year's december. Everything seemed fine until last nite when Lisa confessed to Tonye that she had sex with another man the nite before.

The thing is, Tonye is based in naija, while Lisa is currently living in Canada, and the duo are making preparations for him to join her next year. Tonye is a business exec and has flown Lisa to naija twice this year, they just spent the past 3 months together. Lisa left in September and they have steadily been in touch.

According to Tonye, Lisa called him last nite and confessed her act of infidelity, she says she doesnt know why she did it, but she was missing him and she needed solace etc etc.
Tonye says this has happened before about a year ago when they recently started dating, and he forgave her then, while she swore never to cheat again. Right now he is torn in between forgiving her again and possibly risking another episode in marriage OR calling off the engagement. What advice could you give on this matter?
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by slimyem: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2011
since Lisa has done it twice,the probability that she'll do it again is a definite 1.
Committment is a thing of the mind.its obvious Lisa isnt ready for any seriousness.
If Tonye was my bro,i'll just tell him to cancel all engagement or wedding preps 4 now and sit Lisa down for a serious talk on whether or not she's ready to stick with him and ONLY him for the rest of her life.
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2011
nejifresh:

Hello Peeps,

I have a delicate situation am trying to settle concerning two parties who happen to be mutual friends of mine. Tonye and Lisa (Real names withheld). Both have been dating for more than a year now and got engaged in march. Preparations are currently underway for their introduction and traditional wedding, with the white wedding coming up by next year's december. Everything seemed fine until last nite when Lisa confessed to Tonye that she Were Intimate with another man the nite before. 

The thing is, Tonye is based in naija, while Lisa is currently living in Canada, and the duo are making preparations for him to join her next year. Tonye is a business exec and has flown Lisa to naija twice this year, they just spent the past 3 months together. Lisa left in September and they have steadily been in touch.

According to Tonye, Lisa called him last nite and confessed her act of infidelity, she says she doesnt know why she did it, but she was missing him and she needed solace etc etc.
Tonye says this has happened before about a year ago when they recently started dating, and he forgave her then, while she swore never to cheat again. Right now he is torn in between forgiving her again and possibly risking another episode in marriage OR calling off the engagement.  What advice could you give on this matter?

Na wa oh! No need for me to write too much paragraphs on this one!. . .

Tell Tonye, or whatever, to disengage his gear from Drive, engage it on reverse, step on the gas pedal, and speed the hell off! wink wink
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by tellwisdom: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
Please tell the gurl to contact me angry angry
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by nejifresh(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
@tellwisdom

What advice could you possibly give her.
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by tellwisdom: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2011
@tellwisdom

What advice could you possibly give her.

Are you the victim?? angry Aby na u be the lady?? I need to see that chick, she must be a sweet gurl sad
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by omega25red(m): 12:33am On Oct 11, 2011
poster

tell your friend to answer these questions honestly then go from there

1. has he cheated also?
2. if the woman was in Nigeria with him would he have forgiven her
3. what does he really like about her that he fears he would miss if they break up
4. does he think the long distance relatioship is worth it
5. what if the plans for him to go to canada doesn't work then what
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by Exponental(m): 5:16am On Oct 11, 2011
She opened up twice without him asking! Woooow, she must be in love wit him n seriously enjoys sex alot. Tell him 2 try closing d gap cos sex seems 2 be her hobby.
Hope it wasnt her guy dat traind her 2 be a sex addict.
Marrying her will be at "HUSBAND'S RISK" while away.
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by Kakatazz(f): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2011
My dear I have been down that road before and u know what I did?

I WALKED away despite how hard it was. I am a much happier person today because I no longer have to be worried about her where about, if she's going to cheat again. I bet you,its a very painful experience.
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by itiswell1(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2011
Forgive her 70*7 times.
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2011
Still on the matter. It appears peeps should just accept infidelity as an inevitable part of ANY relationship _ dating or marriage - instead of living with the illusion of 'trust' and 'security'. Whether they confess or not, whether you catch them or not, chances are that they are doing it already or SHALL do it at some point in the future. It's almost as sure as night and day; and it has NOTHING to do with the partner's failings, actions or inactions. The only fear one should have is contracting STDs from a woman you *ordinarily* should be confident enough to fkuc without condoms. Unfortunately we all know that when women are creeping they really do not care that much whether or not their 'outside' man is using a condom. So chances are they'll pick something up and 'donate' to the unsuspecting mumu husband at home. Guess men would have to resort to using condoms with their own wives then. What has the world turned into?
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by deniyor: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2011
I live in canada. What's her phone number? I can maybe test her faithfulness with my charming voice wink wink
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know
Re: His Fiancee Confessed To Cheating On Him. by MMM2(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2011
nejifresh re u a lady

(1) (Reply)

Men Can You Allow Your G/f To Pick Your Calls Or Read Your Messages....... / Ladies Would You Date/marry A Younger Man? / Can You Marry Your Kind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.