Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

When Will Women Know What They Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Women Know What They Want? (932 Views)

When Will Women Learn?? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Women Know What They Want? by LaurelP(m): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ever since I joined dis forum, people have been asking what women want in a relationship with no answer. What we ve had is guys saying its money.

Ask any guy and he will give u specifications as to what he wants in a lady. Why then is it hard for ladies to do so?

I keep asking my girl dis same question and she can't give me answers. She says she loves me and I asked her why do you love me, but she says she doesn't know!
She asks me and I give her reasons, why then can't she do so?
Is it true then what they say dat women don't know what they want?
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by TRADELYN: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
See...

They really do.

They are just simply careful so that they don't make costly mistakes due to their high sense of greed.

1 Like

Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
They know what they want but won't tell you cheesy ....... Ehn ehm , when they see what they want , you will just see them go for it !!!
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by LaurelP(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
TRADELYN: See...

They really do.

They are just simply careful due to their high sense of greed.

I don't understand
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by TRADELYN: 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
LaurelP:

I don't understand

Fine!

What of donroxy's post; is it clear?
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
If we tell u want we want,wat will u do abt it??remember ladies want s are unlimited,numerous and insatiable.....can u satisfy dose unlimited wants??
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Harbosede02: If we tell u want we want,wat will u do abt it??remember ladies want s are unlimited,numerous and insatiable.....can u satisfy dose unlimited wants??
can't you satisfy them yourself with ya own hands ? Abi na force say make other guys run package for you !
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by ifex370(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2014
*sits on window n watches
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by MabraO: 12:05am On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: can't you satisfy them yourself with ya own hands ? Abi na force say make other guys run package for you !

I tire oh
I won't be surprised if she come ask u how much u get?
And their boring talk of broke guys blah blah blah

1 Like

Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2014
*sekems into thread*

*spreads mat*

grin
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by LaurelP(m): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Harbosede02: If we tell u want we want,wat will u do abt it??remember ladies want s are unlimited,numerous and insatiable.....can u satisfy dose unlimited wants??

Like what and what?
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by scribble: 12:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Women don't realize men also have sophisticated needs. They think all we want is their box.

Truth is men want more and this is why even after conquering her box and even her heart, men go on to cheat.

Men are also insatiable....

Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by LaurelP(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: They know what they want but won't tell you cheesy ....... Ehn ehm , when they see what they want , you will just see them go for it !!!

Women go for wat they want?
U must be kidding me
they'd rather die in silence

1 Like

Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by makazona(m): 12:57am On Sep 14, 2014
what kind of qstn iz this

make my gal no hear am o
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by ideyhere(f): 3:28am On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: can't you satisfy them yourself with ya own hands ? Abi na force say make other guys run package for you !

So why bother asking when you cannot and don't even intend satisfying them? undecided
Since you can't satisfy them, you don't have any business asking...

1 Like

Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by freshness2020: 5:41am On Sep 14, 2014
LaurelP:

U must be kidding me
SO ON POINT MAN... I term that self-pride
no Offense ladies.
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by chibwike(m): 5:48am On Sep 14, 2014
They want love,care, and ofcouse money
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 14, 2014
ideyhere:
So why bother asking when you cannot and don't even intend satisfying them? undecided
Since you can't satisfy them, you don't have any business asking...
we just want you to be straight forward with your needs as we do with ours and the fact that there is a little garden between those laps, The Chesties and Backcelona shouldn't mean all JT should work their as:s off ..... We get rods too despite that we still use our hands to satisfy our desires ..... We talk straight !!
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by passionate88: 6:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Money, money, money, more money, love, add more money, they love their men singing "chop my money"
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2014
LaurelP:

U must be kidding me
she will die in silence because she's yet to see what she want thus managing what u gat to offer ! ....... But when another better offer comes , she will make her move without telling you !!! ......

One billion words run in a woman's mind than mouth !!
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2014
women are sometimes complicated to deal with,wen they mean A its not wat they really want but d opposite
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by ideyhere(f): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: we just want you to be straight forward with your needs as we do with ours and the fact that there is a little garden between those laps, The Chesties and Backcelona shouldn't mean all JT should work their as:s off ..... We get rods too despite that we still use our hands to satisfy our desires ..... We talk straight !!

You people talk straight because you know we can and would be willing to satisfy all your needs. On the other hand, we know you people won't do same so why bother wasting precious saliva? tongue
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by computerboy: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Its simple, They don't know what they want. That's why you'll see the same gals that said they love big dìcks still saying they prefer fìngering, even when a small D is bigger than the finger.

To make it easier, the similar of "confusion" is "women"
Re: When Will Women Know What They Want? by Asable(f): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well I don't about other girls but I do know what I want,be it in life or in a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Underrated Girl in Romance Section / Must Read!! Real Life Story / This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.