Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? (1747 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: She dump you ?
Caught her cheating...then she started preaching that she wants us to become just friends that she can't do without me being in her life but i waved her off since i can't bear being friends with her while some other person takes my place... Let me cut it there. But i still love her till tomorrow. Even if she comes back again i'll accept her. Yeah some might bash me on this but that's just the extent i love her. Though we've not spoken for ages cos each time she calls me she cries and i can't bear that...cos i don't wanna cry too. Lol. Funny how love can be!
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: Lol. It's too late. We are no longer together. Even if we are still together, it's late already. I can't start asking her to be my girlfriend cos every indication show we were dating. All my friends, her friends, my siblings, her siblings + her mum knew we were dating...
No, she doesn't know you are dating !!

You see , relationship is like a ritual to ladies, if one single line got missing , she can spoil the rest fun because of it !! .....

In her mind e be like :

''he didn't even toast me, did he think I'm a cheap girl, all my friends got toasted , am I gonna be the one without it, is he not gonna toast me'' ... grin ... grin ....

Other guys are toasting her outside and you aint doing same ...... That is a Gap for you in her mind !!
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: Caught her cheating...then she started preaching that she wants us to become just friends that she can't do without me being in her life but i waved her off since i can't bear being friends with her while some other person takes my place... Let me cut it there. But i still love her till tomorrow. Even if she comes back again i'll accept her. Yeah some might bash me on this but that's just the extent i love her. Though we've not spoken for ages cos each time she calls me she cries and i can't bear that...cos i don't wanna cry too. Lol. Funny how love can be!
grin check my first post on this thread .... I envisaged she will dump you or Friendzone you..... Just check it is there !!!

Women ahahahaha grin ....

You see , she was comfortable with the relationship before other dude start asking her out but immediately she heard sweet shi:t from the dude he cheated you with , he want you to replicate it but you became angry ..... So, she begged you and pass you aside !!

The other dude must be me man ......giving it to her real bad !!

Dude, did you enter the place cuz other reason she will cheat you ?
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: Caught her cheating...then she started preaching that she wants us to become just friends that she can't do without me being in her life but i waved her off since i can't bear being friends with her while some other person takes my place... Let me cut it there. But i still love her till tomorrow. Even if she comes back again i'll accept her. Yeah some might bash me on this but that's just the extent i love her. Though we've not spoken for ages cos each time she calls me she cries and i can't bear that...cos i don't wanna cry too. Lol. Funny how love can be!
You know what, you can get her if she is not yet married trust me !

Do you wanna get her please ?
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: No, she doesn't know you are dating !!

You see , relationship is like a ritual to ladies, if one single line got missing , she can spoil the rest fun because of it !! .....

In her mind e be like :

''he didn't even toast me, did he think I'm a cheap girl, all my friends got toasted , am I gonna be the one without it, is he not gonna toast me'' ... grin ... grin ....

Other guys are toasting her outside and you aint doing same ...... That is a Gap for you in her mind !!
i think there is no special prize for being toasted. The essence of toasting is to show interest and it comes before other things in a relationship and once bypassed, you don't go back to that phase. We were into every other thing that defines a true and sweet relationship to the point she scared every other female friends of mine away claiming she's mine and i'm hers. At this point i believe toasting was highly irrelevant.
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: i think there is no special prize for being toasted. The essence of toasting is to show interest and it comes before other things in a relationship and once bypassed, you don't go back to that phase. We were into every other thing that defines a true and sweet relationship to the point she scared every other female friends of mine away claiming she's mine and i'm hers. At this point i believe toasting was highly irrelevant.
All your theory is crap Mr Man .... She can never get a better man like you trust me and you can't ease her off your mind so easily like that !!

Forget your theories , they are nonsense as far as woman is concerned ....

Do you want her back ? .... I can get her for you , aswear !!
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: You don't know anything dude !!
You show love by action not by word .....

grin No worry , the next one may still leave you unless you are her best for the moment or her market no dey sell like that !! grin

Love is shown to ladies through words even with less action you will still have your way !!
hahahaha. Funny dude. I never knew... But seriously i'm not good in pulling up those sweet lyrics ladies love. I'm an action guy... I believe some ladies out there will prefer my type
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: grin check my first post on this thread .... I envisaged she will dump you or Friendzone you..... Just check it is there !!!

Women ahahahaha grin ....

You see , she was comfortable with the relationship before other dude start asking her out but immediately she heard sweet shi:t from the dude he cheated you with , he want you to replicate it but you became angry ..... So, she begged you and pass you aside !!

The other dude must be me man ......giving it to her real bad !!

Dude, did you enter the place cuz other reason she will cheat you ?
lol. For your mind you be soothsayer. Yeah she use to be at my place most of the time we don't live far from each other. She even stays for weeks and goes to work from my place. I tell you, we do had some good good time...
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: hahahaha. Funny dude. I never knew... But seriously i'm not good in pulling up those sweet lyrics ladies love. I'm an action guy... I believe some ladies out there will prefer my type
People like you get their wife fu:cked by other dude ....

Go and marry the SUs(Church girls not one that jazzy) cuz some SU sef jazzy wellwell na jesus no allow dem buga !

Su go allow your lapses else na you go do wahala with action na another guy go reap the benefit through sweet sh:its .... You think say women get brain like that even Okonjo Iweala sef and Diezanni na only Office deir craze end for bed/relationship they aint different from any girl on the street grin
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: lol. For your mind you be soothsayer. Yeah she use to be at my place most of the time we don't live far from each other. She even stays for weeks and goes to work from my place. I tell you, we do had some good good time...
if you want her back tell me make I run the package 4 U free of charge grin .... Wetin be soothsayer 4 dis matter ! grin
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: You know what, you can get her if she is not yet married trust me !

Do you wanna get her please ?
i'm not going for her again cos i'm trying to get her off my mind. I just wish i can format my brain... And the last i checked she was no longer with the guy she left me for. She's not married yet... But i know i'll accept her if she comes again - i still can't do away with thinking about her...at times with tears. Bro, if that babe no see me for one week she go call me deh cry.... Kai. I no believe say that kain love deh exist. Up till date i no even know why do me strong thing...
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: i'm not going for her again cos i'm trying to get her off my mind. I just wish i can format my brain... And the last i checked she was no longer with the guy she left me for. She's not married yet... But i know i'll accept her if she comes again - i still can't do away with thinking about her...at times with tears. Bro, if that babe no see me for one week she go call me deh cry.... Kai. I no believe say that kain love deh exist. Up till date i no even know why do me strong thing...
You are a woman in man's skin ..... Na u be last born for ya house or spoilt kid of your mama ?

Ehn ehn, you dey wait make she come knock ya door say she dey sorry ....

She go do exactly that after 3 shildren na grin grin grin .....

This dude no wan well ooo, I even wan treat you u no wan gree me grin .... U go dey stubborn small o cheesy
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: People like you get their wife fu:cked by other dude ....

Go and marry the SUs(Church girls not one that jazzy) cuz some SU sef jazzy wellwell na jesus no allow dem buga !

Su go allow your lapses else na you go do wahala with action na another guy go reap the benefit through sweet sh:its .... You think say women get brain like that even Okonjo Iweala sef and Diezanni na only Office deir craze end for bed/relationship they aint different from any girl on the street grin
hehehehehe. Sounding like a relationship expert. You might be right though but wrong in your first statement. At a point in their life time, women don't fancy those sweet talks
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: if you want her back tell me make I run the package 4 U free of charge grin .... Wetin be soothsayer 4 dis matter ! grin
bro, i want her back but i have reasons i won't go back and everyone will understand that with me. But if she comes back i can choose to be a fool out of deep love and accept her again. Might be confusing but i can only explain better privately for sake of remaining anonymous.
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: if you want her back tell me make I run the package 4 U free of charge grin .... Wetin be soothsayer 4 dis matter ! grin
bro, i want her back but i have reasons i won't go back and everyone will understand that with me. But if she comes back i can choose to be a fool out of deep love and accept her again. Might be confusing but i can only explain better privately for sake of remaining anonymous.
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: hehehehehe. Sounding like a relationship expert. You might be right though but wrong in your first statement. At a point in their life time, women don't fancy those sweet talks
I can also format your brain for you .. grin trust me ! Re-Install new Ideology there ... I already begin the formating sef ! grin

It depends on the mood of a girl sha , attimes she wanted serious yearn regarding what is in the future and @some point she wanted to be held like a day old baby !!

@a point she just wanted to be fu:cked like there aint gonna be tomorrow grin grin
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: You are a woman in man's skin ..... Na u be last born for ya house or spoilt kid of your mama ?

Ehn ehn, you dey wait make she come knock ya door say she dey sorry ....

She go do exactly that after 3 shildren na grin grin grin .....

This dude no wan well ooo, I even wan treat you u no wan gree me grin .... U go dey stubborn small o cheesy
hahahaha! Laugh wan throw me inside bush. Bro me na hard man o. Na dat babe tender my heart. There is a soft man in every man. You only need to pass through some condition to see it manifest. Bro, you no go understand. I go tell you privately why i no fit go back, then you go calm down...
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: I can also format your brain for you .. grin trust me ! Re-Install new Ideology there ... I already begin the formating sef ! grin

It depends on the mood of a girl sha , attimes she wanted serious yearn regarding what is in the future and @some point she wanted to be held like a day old baby !!

@a point she just wanted to be fu:cked like there aint gonna be tomorrow grin grin
you are right. Abeg format am remove the thought of that babe if you can. Lol.
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: bro, i want her back but i have reasons i won't go back and everyone will understand that with me. But if she comes back i can choose to be a fool out of deep love and accept her again. Might be confusing but i can only explain better privately for sake of remaining anonymous.
sincerely speaking .... I was only doing this for fun but I'm real, I can fix her for you and you will be the one to do the job not me !!

What is scaring me is that , If you get her back , are you not gonna use what she did to you against her in the longrun after you would have had what you want from her while she won't be able to go anywhere anymore ?

Reverse psychology will developed some mien in you to nurture some ill-feelings in the future retaliating the gory experiences you had on :

''why did you have to leave me ? ''
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: hahahaha! Laugh wan throw me inside bush. Bro me na hard man o. Na dat babe tender my heart. There is a soft man in every man. You only need to pass through some condition to see it manifest. Bro, you no go understand. I go tell you privately why i no fit go back, then you go calm down...
even if you go back, you go make am pay for what she did to you, don't make the poor girl cry 4 d rest of her life !
No wahala, send me a pm if you care !!
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: sincerely speaking .... I was only doing this for fun but I'm real, I can fix her for you and you will be the one to do the job not me !!

What is scaring me is that , If you get her back , are you not gonna use what she did to you against her in the longrun after you would have had what you want from her while she won't be able to go anywhere anymore ?

Reverse psychology will developed some mien in you to nurture some ill-feelings in the future retaliating the gory experiences you had on :

''why did you have to leave me ? ''
LOL. I won't even make that mistake of going back to her(on my own). I just believe she doesn't know what she's doing cos she's now on a second(if not third) guy since she left me. And i'm very sure she won't on her right senses come back. But like you said, if that babe returns i'll treat her better than before...sounds untrue but it's a fact. I like making people guilty of their wrongs.
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: even if you go back, you go make am pay for what she did to you, don't make the poor girl cry 4 d rest of her life !
No wahala, send me a pm if you care !!
no need for the pm again na. I only wanted to let you know why there's no need trying to get her back for me...since you were just joking
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: LOL. I won't even make that mistake of going back to her(on my own). I just believe she doesn't know what she's doing cos she's now on a second(if not third) guy since she left me. And i'm very sure she won't on her right senses come back. But like you said, if that babe returns i'll treat her better than before...sounds untrue but it's a fact. I like making people guilty of their wrongs.
let us begin the sweet journey to bring her home then !!

But you are arrogant , hiaaan !! grin
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: no need for the pm again na. I only wanted to let you know why there's no need trying to get her back for me...
ehn ehn grin .... Then no feel bitter again na .... Abi na say u no enter the place grin !
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: ehn ehn grin .... Then no feel bitter again na .... Abi na say u no enter the place grin !
not bittered at all. I have long since carried along with life. I only missed her and i'm sure she is ready to do anything i want till tomorrow. I mean anything... Even if i tell her i need 500K now, she can go any mile to get it even if she don't have it. I mean now!!! Nothing i need from her now that i can't get. So what do you really think i'm bittered about? I only created a communication gap and she's not been at ease with that. I believe somehow we aint broken but bent just that i just want her to go forever...
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: not bittered at all. I have long since carried along with life. I only missed her and i'm sure she is ready to do anything i want till tomorrow. I mean anything... Even if i tell her i need 500K now she can just that i cut the communication gap and she's not been at ease with that. I believe somehow we aint broken but bent just that i just want her to go forever...
You won't forget her for 1TrillionDollars ..... But it is past sha and past has passed !!!

But dude, next time, it is by action and lyrics (sweet nonsense talks) not one without the other !!!

See ya on another thread , bye !!
Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: You won't forget her for 1TrillionDollars ..... But it is past sha and past has passed !!!

But dude, next time, it is by action and lyrics (sweet nonsense talks) not one without the other !!!

See ya on another thread , bye !!
i'm only giving instance that she can do some rare and difficult task most ladies can't do for even a man they love. It's not necessarily money. Just an instance to show we still care about each other's welfare. Try to know when one is giving an instance to buttress his point. Of course i know it's passed but you only made me recall it. I know it has always been lyrics before action but if you are lucky, you bypass the lyrics and continue with action. Thanks and see you too.

1 Like

Re: Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed? by AfricanApple(f): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
unyours: hahahahahaha! This got my ribs cracking... Go woo grandmother make she or grandfather use slap design your face!
who wan slap who, na grandfather to grandmother na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Problem??? / Hilarious!.....naija Girl In Action! / How To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.