Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? (1237 Views)

I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st / Why Are Nigerian Babes Always Forming And Pretending? / Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
i don notice this thing a lot of times.anytime i wan talk a wowor babe wey i see for street she go jus squeeze her face.even sef when u just see a ugly babe and u dey ask for a her name she go dey ask u say wetin u wan take her name do.sometimes also wowor babes go just dey form dey blow shakara for street when dem dey waka as if dem no dey sh!t.but a very beautiful babe is always friendly.when u see a fine babe for street and u tell her she is beautiful she go smile and say "thank you".asking a beautiful babe u see on the street for directions when u lost ur way u no go encounter any wahala.she go direct u where u need to go.a wowor babe is always angry and woe betide u if u tell her u dey admire her.so why e be like dis.why is it ugly babes are always squeezing their faces?
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Its simple, when next you see any of them!! Ask the question • •

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
They are not frowning. The tin is that their faces are naturally not smiling...so you think they are squeezing their face. And mind you op, no one is ugly. Even darkness is a kind of light(black light)

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
It's called self esteem grin
no one is ugly, just try looking @ the person from a different angle...
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
banega: Its simple, when next you see any of them!! Ask the question • •
what of if i ask and the babe break empty beer bottle for my head? sad
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
So many Y on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
lefulefu:
what of if i ask and the babe break empty beer bottle for my head? sad
Lool, why in God's earth will she break a bottle on your head!! The babe na agbero ni?? undecided
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
banega: Lool, why in God's earth will she break a bottle on your head!! The babe na agbero ni?? undecided
u know most babes are always hot tempered
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by firstolalekan(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
lefulefu: i don notice this thing a lot of times.anytime i wan talk a wowor babe wey i see for street she go jus squeeze her face.even sef when u just see a ugly babe and u dey ask for a her name she go dey ask u say wetin u wan take her name do.sometimes also wowor babes go just dey form dey blow shakara for street when dem dey waka as if dem no dey sh!t.but a very beautiful babe is always friendly.when u see a fine babe for street and u tell her she is beautiful she go smile and say "thank you".asking a beautiful babe u see on the street for directions when u lost ur way u no go encounter any wahala.she go direct u where u need to go.a wowor babe is always angry and woe betide u if u tell her u dey admire her.so why e be like dis.why is it ugly babes are always squeezing their faces?
You must be suffering from low self esteem. Why should you go after 'worwor' babes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by scribble: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
women are naturally suspicious if strange men, especially in Nigeria, where u have all kinds of superstition

they squeeze their face, the way anybody who's inquisitive as to the purpose of a stranger would...

theirs is just more pronounced because of the lack of aesthetic appeal of their facade...
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by computerboy: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie: It's called self esteem grin
no one is ugly, just try looking @ the person from a different angle...

Just when you think nobody is ugly. ..............

Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by diamondpaul(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
I concur with what u just said,I guess the feeling's of never gonna find a true admirer than ppeo who chop them and clean mouth has dominated them due to that....they believe they re ugly no doubt about that..and they also belief they maybe centre of comic relief to some ppeo who make jes of them.well last bullet's #u can also make an ugly looking one feel special tho.
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by free2ryhme: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
they are not ugly but try find that same chic for night u no go believe your eyes she don turn mammy water
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lol....they are not ugly, nobody is. I have heard iy being said more than a thousand times that a smile can transform a person's face. Its the best make up a girl can wear
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Frankaka8(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nobody is Ugly, Do not mock God their creator, money can make a chimpazee look fresh and fly. @OP make u born your own pikin make we see. **wor wor kor, paw paw ni**
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Frankaka8: Nobody is Ugly, Do not mock God their creator, money can make a chimpazee look fresh and fly. @OP make u born your own pikin make we see. **wor wor kor, paw paw ni**

My pickin must look like Van Vicker becos my wife go resemble Nadia Buhari
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Treasuredlove: Lol....they are not ugly, nobody is. I have heard iy being said more than a thousand times that a smile can transform a person's face. Its the best make up a girl can wear
u get point for there oooo.But the problem be sa many wowor babes are always squeezing their faces.Maybe if dem smile dem go fine small grin
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
free2ryhme: they are not ugly but try find that same chic for night u no go believe your eyes she don turn mammy water
no be mary kay dey make dat transformation?
i hear say most babes prefer to rub mary kay for night becos dem no wan make sweat remove am grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Fussbot: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Perhaps they are amazed at your own worworness grin
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fussbot: Perhaps they are amazed at your own worworness grin
i handsome cool
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Fussbot: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
lefulefu:
i handsome cool
pics or IDB!
Re: Why Are Wowor Babes Always Squeezing Their Faces When U Talk To Them? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fussbot: pics or IDB!
u be gaay? grin
wetin a guy like u wan take another man pixture do? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Women Are Always Hiding From Men / Is There Too Much Pressure Ongirls To Have The 'perfect' Body? / How To Find Out If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You (for Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.