Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me (2449 Views)

How To Make A Girl Weak In The Knees / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
Yess e dey happen all the time.Anytime i make an entrance u go see as many of these naija babes go just go weak at the knees and just dey eye all over the place.I know why e be like this.Maybe because i just too correct or maybe then no fit get over my swag.Anyway i no get any naija babe time because na my oyibo kele be the one for me grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by werepeLeri: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2011
Maybe you stink?
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
werepeLeri:

Maybe you stink?

I hope say u know when dem translate ur name in english it means a leper grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by slimyem: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
werepeLeri:

Maybe you stink?

my thoughts exactly!
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by MrsChima1(f): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
lefulefu:

Yess e dey happen all the time.Anytime i make an entrance u go see as many of these naija babes go just go weak at the knees and just dey eye all over the place.I know why e be like this.Maybe because i just too correct or maybe then no fit get over my swag.Anyway i no get any naija babe time because na my oyibo kele be the one for me grin

They fell down on their knees because they saw how ugly you really are. Did one of them threw blood on you and chanted something in Creole?
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by MrCork17: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
lefulefu:

Bro slimyem is single. She dates anything wink
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by werepeLeri: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
This is what happens when a Naija guy sees a white woman's flesh for the first time.
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

okay then i go introduce her to one of my pet dogs named bingo grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Beync(f): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
when i saw lefu, i knelt down begging God to forgive me for calling human a chimpanzee,
i alway pray for his forgiveness at the sight of this ape. God forgive cry
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by LordReed(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
Dumbass! Till you are brave enough to post a picture stop all the boasting okay? You are fouling the Romance Section with your stup[i]i[/i]d threads!
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Dumbass! Till you are brave enough to post a picture stop all the boasting okay? You are fouling the Romance Section with your stup[i]i[/i]d threads!
abeg watch ur blood pressure grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by slimyem: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

lefulefu:

okay then i go introduce her to one of my pet dogs named bingo grin
behold!the IMBECIL.ES are here again,
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by bekay911(f): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
slimyem:

behold!the IMBECIL.ES are here again,
grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
Lord_Reed:

ROFL.  cheesy grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
One of those perfect moment when you want to say something, and someone else say even more than what you wanted to say.
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by LordReed(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
@rokiatu
You know what they say about great minds wink
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by MadDog1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
you are this sharp to pick out naija babes in public,that says it all, may be non has agreed to date you!
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mad Dog!!!:

you are this sharp to pick out naija babes in public,that says it all, may be non has agreed to date you!
Make i put the leesh for ur neck make u no go bite me and give me rabies grin grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@rokiatu
You know what they say about great minds wink
see am yeye man because of fat yansh na im dey make u put that wishy washy smile for face abi?.If to say ur eye open well u for know say na correct padding rokiatu wear for her backside grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2011
Your dumbness has no competition.  grin  grin   grin  grin  grin  grin   grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin   grin

Wear butt pad for what? grin  grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
Hell rokiatu u damm hot.I like the curve of ur backside wink
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ok thanks.
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by MadDog1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
lefulefu:

Make i put the leesh for your neck make u no go bite me and give me rabies grin grin
you better do cos i dont only give rabies but even the most human killer virus which you will get someday from those white street girls you follow around, tongue
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Princek12(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
lefulefu, your swag is infectious. E be like say these Naija chicks are catching the lefulefu swag fever! They are getting sick, mehn!
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mad Dog!!!:

you better do cos i dont only give rabies but even the most human killer virus which you will get someday from those white street girls you follow around, tongue
u think say i be like u wey dey sleep with those five hundred naira ashis for lagos wey don spoil their skin with bleaching?.Omo if u see my babe u go leave that ur pimpled face ashi wey dey stay with u for ur face me i face u house grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by MadDog1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
lefulefu:

u think say i be like u wey dey sleep with those five hundred naira ashis for lagos wey don spoil their skin with bleaching?.Omo if u see my babe u go leave that your pimpled face ashi wey dey stay with u for your face me i face u house grin
i dont know what to call this, you must be youger than i thought!!

moreover is it not those white chicks that has been rejected by their fellow whites that you are here licking their a.ss infact everyone here already know your type!!

kudos to your fat smelling white lady,
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Blazing88(f): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2011
@op:
I love to meet men like you,cos its ur type i turn down!Dat way you will know dat NOT all gals r d same.
Weak @ knee.? I lauff.
Some gals sef na wa! If they put men like u in ur place,u wldnt be full of urself to d extent of advertising on nl.
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by ebonyvibe(f): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2011
because you are a sinking sand lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Princek12(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2011
Blazing88:

@op:
I love to meet men like you,cos its your type i turn down!Dat way you will know dat NOT all gals r d same.
Weak @ knee.? I lauff.
Some gals sef na wa! If they put men like u in your place,u wldnt be full of urself to d extent of advertising on nl.

so you will turn a guy down because he looks good, smells good, respectful, and has confidence? do you have some kind of low self esteem that you feel turning a guy as described above would help you boost? educate me.
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by LordReed(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2011
@Princek12
No she'll SLAP DOWN JERKS like you and lefulefu
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Princek12(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Princek12
No she'll SLAP DOWN JERKS like you and lefulefu

I bet she is ugly, has no nyansh, and no hips, so there is no way in the world I will even that close to her for her to slap me. I bet she will slap you since you are probably one of those guys who likes wo wo chicks.
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by somegirl1: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
leaves thread laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
[size=14pt]Gallivanting Bullshitology!. . . smiley[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Major Risks Of Falling In Love / In One Word Describe Your Firxt Ever Relationship / See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.