Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (407339 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Uzorp: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2012
stephnina0: Ok***e@ymail.com Thanks smiley
hi pls can you also send me the nebosh past questions my email is uzomanneji@yahoo.com thanks a bunch
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Uzorp: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2012
brainwave:

@skiduski, thanks again for the NEBOSH materials, God bless!
Pls can you fwrd some to me I wld approciate it uzomanneji@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Uzorp: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2012
yamakuza:

i heard the exam is like N160k, so u have N39k change if u self study.
Where pls
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by yamakuza: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2012
Uzorp:
Where pls

somewhere on this thread.

Have u read from page 1?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by akomoledee: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
I just want to take Gen HSE level 3 this April,like how soon can one get a job after??
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by eddyusoroh(m): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hi Guys, pls can a person that read Economics go into HSE course? And what are †ђξ benefit of it?
Pls inbox me to usorohedidiong@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Uzorp: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
Uzorp:
Where pls

Pls do you have the nebosh material I really need it cos I want to take the exam soon.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Uzorp: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2012
@brainwave pls can you help me with the nebosh course material pls reply thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by efiboyuk: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2012
@uzorp:
i ve forwarded d nebosh materials to ur box.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by afroxyz: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2012
Hi, house. I am a graduate of sociology and just got a job in a drilling company as a roustabout. I am intrested in taking NEBOSH. Wld my discipline hinder me from taking the course. Also how much does it cost and where can one get materials, register for exams and which training centres are available. I need your help house. Finally does any university in nigeria offer an Msc in occupational and environmental health safety?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Uzorp: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2012
efiboyuk: @uzorp:
Thanks a bunch man really appreciate
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by afroxyz: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2012
Please i need answers. Anyone in the house that could help? Brainwave where u dey?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Esthametor: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2012
Pls house, i want to go for HSE with JPTS, an affiliate of the international institute of risk and safety management, UK. Pls is it ok?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by brainwave(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
Uzorp: @brainwave pls can you help me with the nebosh course material pls reply thanks
Uzorp:

Uzorp:

@Uzorp, sorry I've been away for a while....but I'm glad efiboyuk came to the rescue. Cheers!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by brainwave(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2012
afroxyz: Hi, house. I am a graduate of sociology and just got a job in a drilling company as a roustabout. I am intrested in taking NEBOSH. Wld my discipline hinder me from taking the course. Also how much does it cost and where can one get materials, register for exams and which training centres are available. I need your help house. Finally does any university in nigeria offer an Msc in occupational and environmental health safety?

@afroxyz, please endeavour to read through this thread (i.e, previous pages) as I'm certain we've answered questions similar to yours on NEBOSH. I frankly do not see your background in Sociology as an obstacle as long as you have the WILL. Cheers!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by brainwave(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
Esthametor: Pls house, i want to go for HSE with JPTS, an affiliate of the international institute of risk and safety management, UK. Pls is it ok?

I personally do not know about JPTS. @ALL, any clues to help out Esthametor
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by efiboyuk: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2012
@esthametor:
from my research d institute has no affiliate but has a branch here in naija. For jpts, dont no anthing abt dem. I advise u stat wit N. I. S. P bt if u want to sta wit d int&l onces den go for nebosh,osha or iosh.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by afroxyz: 12:20am On Apr 11, 2012
@ brainwave: ok, thanks. What cerifications are required in canadian oil and gas industries
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Geomac: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2012
efiboyuk: @uzorp:

pls i need it, send it to jerokumalo@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ayesa: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2012
Pls house can someone tell where and how i can register for NEBOSH as a civil engineering graduate?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by efiboyuk: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2012
@ayesa:
u can visit www.smtsgroup.com/site
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by efiboyuk: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
@geomac:
you will get it.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Fudey(f): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
Pls house,am a graduate of Botany n i hv interest in Environment cos i am interested in securing a job with any Environmental Agency.to channel my career path to Environment do u think runing dis hse with nisp will pave way 4 me or to do a 2nd degree in Environmental management?if am 2 go for Hse where do i start 4rm and i need info as regards Abuja center/office. Pls ur info n advice wil go along way 2 help a frnd.thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by skiduski(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2012
hello all,
its been quite a while i came on to this thread...been busy.
Please for those that need the NEBOSH IGC text book and the Q&A please send a mail to me at olakunleapara@gmail.com ...i check my mail regularly and you can be sure to get the material within 48hrs max. to all those taking the exams...all the best.

@brainwave
keep up the good job, really appreciate what you are doing here.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by brainwave(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2012
Fudey: Pls house,am a graduate of Botany n i hv interest in Environment cos i am interested in securing a job with any Environmental Agency.to channel my career path to Environment do u think runing dis hse with nisp will pave way 4 me or to do a 2nd degree in Environmental management?if am 2 go for Hse where do i start 4rm and i need info as regards Abuja center/office. Pls ur info n advice wil go along way 2 help a frnd.thanks

@Fudey, I'll advise that you pursue your 2nd degree in Enviro-Mgt simultaenously with the NISP programme (if funds & other situations permit you). The HSE route with NISP is relatively flexible in terms of the demands on one's time & finances. All the same, you can pay a visit to NISP's Abuja centre for further clarifications. The Abuja office address (as found on NISP website - www.nispnigeria.org -) is:

Abuja FCT Branch

ABUJA FCT BRANCH
Flat 1, 3rd Floor, BUSYMART Plaza,
No. 44, Ebitu Ukiwe Street,
Jabi - Abuja

Cheers!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by brainwave(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2012
skiduski: hello all,
its been quite a while i came on to this thread...been busy.
Please for those that need the NEBOSH IGC text book and the Q&A please send a mail to me at olakunleapara@gmail.com ...i check my mail regularly and you can be sure to get the material within 48hrs max. to all those taking the exams...all the best.

@brainwave
keep up the good job, really appreciate what you are doing here.

Skiduski BABA! Long time....its good of you to check in on the forum again. We all truly get engrossed with other vital affairs of everyday living from time to time. Thanks a bunch for your generous contributions on this forum sir!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Fudey(f): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
@Brainwave, Thanks alot for ur advice.i wil visit d office 2 get more info.but do u think they can offer some kind of career advice to me cos i really need some?as 4 running d two 2gether wil be hard on my finance cos am not working yet just managing litle things to survive.i am only trying 2 shape up my career by acquiring some skills n cert necessary 2 d career path i hv chosen n 2 increase d chances of getting a job in dat field. thanks a million sir!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by skiduski(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2012
@ Brainwave,
Thanx a lot....u know naija, if u are not on the move things will pass you by. Its been my pleasure reaching out to my peeps.

@all
I will soon be sending out more materials to the e-mail addy of those i have on file so watch out! smiley
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by budyke: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
Am budyke,i must say dat am happy for dis forum. i have a Bsc in human anatomy, please i wuld want to know if what i studied can give me a serious background in HSE.i have been folowing the thread for some time now and hav to join d forum because of my interest in HSE. I have completed the GHSE with NISP. Am about to go for level 2 and Nebosh. Please i will be greatful if i can get materials and advice in dis regards from anyone.my e-mail is : letter2dyke@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless us all.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by efiboyuk: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2012
@ all:
pls dose of us working,help us with vacancies.
@budyke:
how come u did GHSE b4 level 2 wit nisp? Hw eva receive d nebosh materials.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by budyke: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
efiboyuk: @ all:
pls dose of us working,help us with vacancies.
@budyke:
how come u did GHSE b4 level 2 wit nisp? Hw eva receive d nebosh materials.
@efiboyuk, wen i went to NISP they told me that GHSE is compulsory for evry one before u can now go up in d courses, but as a graduate u will now jump level 2 to 3(HSE Supervision) that was why i had to do that G(general) HSE first.

However i recieved the materials u sent to me on nebosh, thankyou very much. Plz to the house if u have more materials for me, i will be greatfull to recieve it. Its well with HSE people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.