Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (406663 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by mykehugo: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2013
jackjohnson: Hello Friends,I want to thank all those who took out there time to appreciate me.GOD bless you all.I promise to keep the house updated in any way I can.I believe together we will build a better Nigeria.A Nigeria Free from Unnecessary work place accident through our professionalism and skills.For all those that requested for materials ...No doubt you have seen it in your respective mails...Please if you have not received yours and you requested for it,Kindly remind me.The purpose of those materials are not for you to sell them and make money PLEASE,And having those materials does not guaranty your success in the EXAMS but your Hard work will make you an outstanding candidate in Any NEBOSH Certificate course.Having the material will give you a big advantage as you will read ahead.Remember,You MUST still look for a good training center to get trained.Am still willing to take your questions if you have any.I will appreciate more information on HSE Vacancies in Nigeria.GOD Bless Nigeria

@jackjohnson
good day My brother I'm also intrested in receiving the materials my email address. Is mykehugo@gmail.com
Thanx for the help
Also wanna thank all the other NL peeps that got this thread started Brainwave , Superbrain etc
Bigup n respect to u all
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by zub(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2013
jackjohnson: Am so happy to see this topic.I am a practicing HSE Professional in QATAR and I must tell you,It worth it.Getting International Certification is the Key especially if you want to go Places as a HSE practitioner.Here in Qatar NEBOSH IGC is the Standered set by the Government of STATE OF QATAR.I Must advise everyone that want to have a career in HSE to remove Examination Malpractice mentality and take it very serous during the training and Exams.NOTE:NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is a big advantage for those that want to work in the Oil and Gas Industry but Remember,NEBOSH OIL AND GAS Is not BEANS but is still passable.Nigerians here in Doha are representing as we are among those that comes out outstanding in NEBOSH EXAMS.I am proud to be a HSE Officer and I encourage you to do so.If you need training materials of NEBOSH IGC,NEBOSH OIL AND GAS OR NEBOSH International Diploma...than send me your email.I promise to send you the best material from SHEILDS UK.Please HSE Job opportunity in Nigeria should be made public here for us that might like to come down home to apply what we have gained from the Arab country.Thank you
pls kindly send to azubike.agbarakwe@gmail.com thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by walsky: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
@jackjohnson thanks for rendering a helping hand pls i need d nebosh material,my mail add is fadwale@yahoo.com,thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
jackjohnson: Am so happy to see this topic.I am a practicing HSE Professional in QATAR and I must tell you,It worth it.Getting International Certification is the Key especially if you want to go Places as a HSE practitioner.Here in Qatar NEBOSH IGC is the Standered set by the Government of STATE OF QATAR.I Must advise everyone that want to have a career in HSE to remove Examination Malpractice mentality and take it very serous during the training and Exams.NOTE:NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is a big advantage for those that want to work in the Oil and Gas Industry but Remember,NEBOSH OIL AND GAS Is not BEANS but is still passable.Nigerians here in Doha are representing as we are among those that comes out outstanding in NEBOSH EXAMS.I am proud to be a HSE Officer and I encourage you to do so.If you need training materials of NEBOSH IGC,NEBOSH OIL AND GAS OR NEBOSH International Diploma...than send me your email.I promise to send you the best material from SHEILDS UK.Please HSE Job opportunity in Nigeria should be made public here for us that might like to come down home to apply what we have gained from the Arab country.Thank you
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Kayyhe(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2013
Happy x-mas to u sir
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Kayyhe(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2013
Happy x-mas to u sir
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by THEHEALER(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2013
jackjohnson: If you have not received any of the materials just bear with me as I always try to manage my TIME.And for those that have received the material but have not gotten the PQA,By GODS grace am going to do my best to send it Isha Allah this coming Friday.For the Oil and Gas Material,Am going to send it too to all those that need it but please Don't confuse your self with oil and Gas when you have IGC to clear.That does not mean with out IGC you can not Enroll in Oil and Gas.Like I said,NEBOSH Oil and Gas Is technical that just it.Your Background in your Degree Course will help you in Oil and Gas especially if you studied Engineering or Sciences but that's not a guaranty cos I have a friend here from Pakistan who Studied Petroleum Engineering in CHINA but couldn't find the Oil and Gas Exam funny(Well Human beings are not they same) and I trust Fellow Nigerian.And most of us that will like to go higher to obtain NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA,IGC is the key cos it is a prerequisite.GOD BLESS YOU ALL
@jackjackson please do be kind enough to send me the materials and PQ on ONLY NEBOSH OIL AND GAS and International diploma. My email addy is justus.nacho@yahoo.com. plenitude thanks bro.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
@jackjohn, pls I'm so much interested in all the materials you mentioned. ..have done hse level 2 and I know the materials you mentioned will help me in my further training..thanks in anticipation. .my email address is blessedme979@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by shinaboy: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
jackjohnson: Am so happy to see this topic.I am a practicing HSE Professional in QATAR and I must tell you,It worth it.Getting International Certification is the Key especially if you want to go Places as a HSE practitioner.Here in Qatar NEBOSH IGC is the Standered set by the Government of STATE OF QATAR.I Must advise everyone that want to have a career in HSE to remove Examination Malpractice mentality and take it very serous during the training and Exams.NOTE:NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is a big advantage for those that want to work in the Oil and Gas Industry but Remember,NEBOSH OIL AND GAS Is not BEANS but is still passable.Nigerians here in Doha are representing as we are among those that comes out outstanding in NEBOSH EXAMS.I am proud to be a HSE Officer and I encourage you to do so.If you need training materials of NEBOSH IGC,NEBOSH OIL AND GAS OR NEBOSH International Diploma...than send me your email.I promise to send you the best material from SHEILDS UK.Please HSE Job opportunity in Nigeria should be made public here for us that might like to come down home to apply what we have gained from the Arab country.Thank

Kindly send me the materials too. My email is shinaboy@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by kcwitch(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2013
Thanks for the materials, its really good it terms of equipping someone with additional safety knowledge before nebosh money come. Oshey
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ideology(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2013
kcwitch: Thanks for the materials, its really good it terms of equipping someone with additional safety knowledge before nebosh money come. Oshey
good day Bro, pls if you have received the materials kindly forward same to hopeman4all@yahoo.com, thanks

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by obnathan(m): 5:33am On Dec 28, 2013
kcwitch: Thanks for the materials, its really good it terms of equipping someone with additional safety knowledge before nebosh money come. Oshey
xup kcwitch!
can u pls kindly send d materials to sirtallest01@gmail.com. Thanks man!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by obnathan(m): 5:51am On Dec 28, 2013
thnk u for d pep talk jackjohnson
pls can u send me d materials; sirtallest01@gmail.com nd perhaps ur contact so dat I can seek for more advice. Thanks!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Kayyhe(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2013
jackjohnson
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Bamigeorge: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2013
I appreciate every body that contributed to this richly discussion.please a good samaritan should send NABOSH materials to me. bamigboyeg@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by honestpoju: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=mykehugo]

@jackjohnson
good day My brother I'm also intrested in receiving the materials my email address. Is mykehugo@gmail.com
Thanx for the help
Also wanna thank all the other NL peeps that got this thread started Brainwave , Superbrain etc
Bigup n respect to u all[/quote

Pls sir my email address is pojuagbomeji@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by kandeyc(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
There's nothing more I can say than to say God Bless You. And he'll continue to be with You. I need all you have as regards safety. Both NEBOSH and all. My email is ohunyone@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by bukkydominion: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
@jackjohnson thank you very much I am also interested in the materials althought I am a fresh graduate of Food Technology my mail address is bukkymba@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by bukkydominion: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Compliment everybody pls I am new on this trend, I'm a graduate of Food technology I want to go for career in H S E pls which of these organisations can offer an acceptable certificates in H S E (MITA, wordsafety, safeguard, Novelle, PMDC) all of them came to NYSC orientation camp and offered discount for corp members. Pls I will appreciate quick reply.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by saintjumol: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2013
bukkydominion: Compliment everybody pls I am new on this trend, I'm a graduate of Food technology I want to go for career in H S E pls which of these organisations can offer an acceptable certificates in H S E (MITA, wordsafety, safeguard, Novelle, PMDC) all of them came to NYSC orientation camp and offered discount for corp members. Pls I will appreciate quick reply.

Hello @Bukkydominion,

To be frank with you, I would suggest you did your HSE training with NISP because they are recognized by the govt as well as by private firms. Most of those institutes that come to NYSC camp to publicize are just after the money and nothing else, albeit cheap(er) they may be.

Better-still, you can also do NEBOSH afterwards to give you an edge over others in the market.

Just my candid opinion,

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by dskenky(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pls i am interested in doing IASP Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health (Basic & Advanced). Is it a good move to jump start my career in the HSE? Am a graduate of geology.thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by bukkydominion: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
saintjumol:

Hello @Bukkydominion,

To be frank with you, I would suggest you did your HSE training with NISP because they are recognized by the govt as well as by private firms. Most of those institutes that come to NYSC camp to publicize are just after the money and nothing else, albeit cheap(er) they may be.

Better-still, you can also do NEBOSH afterwards to give you an edge over others in the market.

Just my candid opinion,

Cheers!
tx @saintjumol
i will like to know the cost of the training and if they allow installmental payment. thanks once again
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by dskenky(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
@jackjakson pls kindly send it to me. iyayi2006@yahoo.com. Thanks nd Godbless
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by saintjumol: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2013
bukkydominion:
tx @saintjumol
i will like to know the cost of the training and if they allow installmental payment. thanks once again

Hello @bukkydominion,

It is a pleasure helping out. Whether they allow part payments is a function of where you decide to do yours. It is allowed where i did mine though.

The cost is btw 250k-300k.

Regards.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by jackjohnson(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hello my fellow HSE Professionals....Happy New year.No doubt you all had a lovely Xmas celebrations.As for US in the Middle East ,It was business as usual.I must apologize to those that have not gotten the materials yet.I promise to get it across to them.For those that will take the bold Step to Register For the NEBOSH IGC this year.I wish you all the best and Please Always Remember to consult me if you need any help in your IGC3...Am available to give you free supervision as I have always done.Remember,ndjohnson2004@gmail.com is my Email ID.GOD Bless the work of your Hands in 2014
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by TheosLove: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
jackjohnson: Hello my fellow HSE Professionals....Happy New year.No doubt you all had a lovely Xmas celebrations.As for US in the Middle East ,It was business as usual.I must apologize to those that have not gotten the materials yet.I promise to get it across to them.For those that will take the bold Step to Register For the NEBOSH IGC this year.I wish you all the best and Please Always Remember to consult me if you need any help in your IGC3...Am available to give you free supervision as I have always done.Remember,ndjohnson2004@gmail.com is my Email ID.GOD Bless the work of your Hands in 2014

AMEN!...Same to You Sir...
Even though we've not entered the New Year here in Nigeria...
We have One and half hours to go into a very promising Year 2014
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2014
Any port harcourt resident intending to enroll for NEBOSH IGC and IOGC can contact us at our office,vicno edge consulting nig ltd,psychiatric road,rumuigbo,port harcourt or call 08130161937 for further enquiry. We are accredited course provider for SHEilds ltd, UK in Nigeria. SHIelds ltd is the leading NEBOSH course provider in the whole world.

Our prices are as follows with intensive classroom training:
NEBOSH IGC- 250,000 NAIRA
NEBOSH IOGC- 200,000 NAIRA
IOSH(MANAGING SAFELY)- 200,000 NAIRA
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Babyrex(f): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
i am currently doing my nysc and did a 3mth hsr training with ELAK-OSHA
pls want to know if certification from this body is recognised when looking for a job.tnx
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by jubileejones: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls..sir I. Need those materials..my email jubileejones82@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by jubileejones: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
obnathan:
xup kcwitch!
can u pls kindly send d materials to sirtallest01@gmail.com. Thanks man!
..pls forward to jubileejones82@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Gentleme1: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
NEBOSH IGC Registration. Candidates can pay in 3 installments. Pay 30% and you'll be allowed to start the course, another 30% you will seat for the exam and the 40% balance when getting your result.

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Mzabby(f): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
@kcwitch pls help with the material ...abidemieludire@gmail.com thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.