Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,088 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! (10583 Views)

Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by tempest01(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Is it just meThese pictures don't look like pix taken at d epic centre of battle
They look more pix of Niggiz killed by CJTF...
Any way Is a way tho cool

Watch the video

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by leisuretym: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Is it just meThese pictures don't look like pix taken at d epic centre of battle
They look more pix of Niggiz killed by CJTF...
Any way Is a way tho cool

Didn't you see one of them with military uniform? Is the man with military uniform just a nigga too? I need answer now
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by tempest01(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2014
This is what I'm talking about....

The Nigerian army is stronger than this rag tag group

They should try and find shekau and send him to his virgins. My best bet is that he is not in Nigeria....he just does his videos and they edit it to capture fight scenes.

Our intelligence service have a lot to do...judging by the vehicles used by shekau if they were snatched, if they are common in a particular country, the surrounding, etc...there should be an idea of his location.

Imagine if a video was shot in your village, even in the bushes, someone somewhere will be familiar with the environment.

We need sound minds in our intelligence units

My best bet is that shekau is in Libya
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2014
cheesy @ bolded

By Niggiz I meant BH members...itz possible some wear camo jackets
leisuretym:

Didn't you see one of them with military uniform? Is the man with military uniform just a nigga too? I need answer now
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2014
Thatz to tell u dat no man is fearless.Even wit the promise of virgins,d coward has refused to lead by examplegrin
I agree with you on the intelligence part too.Brute force don't just win wars these day.With solid intel,these deluded guys 'lld be utterly confounded.
tempest01: This is what I'm talking about....

The Nigerian army is stronger than this rag tag group

They should try and find shekau and send him to his virgins. My best bet is that he is not in Nigeria....he just does his videos and they edit it to capture fight scenes.

Our intelligence service have a lot to do...judging by the vehicles used by shekau if they were snatched, if they are common in a particular country, the surrounding, etc...there should be an idea of his location.

Imagine if a video was shot in your village, even in the bushes, someone somewhere will be familiar with the environment.

We need sound minds in our intelligence units

My best bet is that shekau is in Libya
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Krak(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2014
leisuretym:

I still don't know your problem! I need a photo of you or that of your dad in the war front as you claimed

Where did I make any claim? It seems you are having hallucinations, or you are very dumb.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by ba7man(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2014
@op. Nice pics you've got there.

See their wretched dead bodies sef... undecided

Now, the next thing is to gather them in a big pile, burn them and air it live on TV.

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Tekzyflex(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Nice death.....stwupid Abokiss!
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by tinuolababy(f): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2014
nickz: grin.............smh 4 you

cheesy cheesy
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by samplegirl(f): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2014
tunde705: Bro! I really like your move. Let's see what the Boko sympathizers will have to say now.

They will first of all doubt the authenticity and then turn around to tell you it was taken from Central African Republic or Somalia. Empty people with empty arguments.

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by samplegirl(f): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2014
tomakint:
As usual they will avoid this thread......

No they will not. They will read it , run then return with their useless and senseless points like ''no be common untrained boys?

Useless people.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by san316(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2014
tinuolababy: Good. See dat yansh cheesy cheesy
you want bite am?
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by nduchucks: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2014
Boko Haram members or not, these are our fellow country men, many of who have been manipulated and brainwashed by your leaders. Shame on all of you who are celebrating the unnecessay deaths of Nigerians, be they Task Force members or BH members.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by achi4u(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2014
kill all the bokos
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Collynzo17: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks: Boko Haram members or not, these are our fellow country men, many of who have been manipulated and brainwashed by your leaders. Shame on all of you who are celebrating the unnecessay deaths of Nigerians, be they Task Force members or BH members.

You guys can never be satisfied.
Do you prefer they are left to go around killing people?
What exactly do you northerners want?
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by iconize(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2014
donphilopus: I thought they said they're always in Military Camouflage?! Why am I now seeing bloody civilians?! Anyways, kudos to our Gallant Military men!

You expect all boko haram fighters to be in Military camouflage?
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by nduchucks: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Collynzo17:
You guys can never be satisfied.
Do you prefer they are left to go around killing people?
What exactly do you northerners want?

Can you read at all? How can you conclude that anyone may prefer that Boko Haram members should be allowed to continue their killing spree? I am simply not convinced that the pictures we are seeing are not those of innocent civilians summarily labelled Boko Haram and killed, much like you people lynch many innocent Nigerians simply because someone shouts "Barawo", "Ole", or "Thief".
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Collynzo17: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks:

Can you read at all? How can you conclude that anyone may prefer that Boko Haram members should be allowed to continue their killing spree? I am simply not convinced that the pictures we are seeing are not those of innocent civilians summarily labelled Boko Haram and killed, much like you people lynch many innocent Nigerians simply because someone shouts "Barawo", "Ole", or "Thief".

I can read very well, you said whether boko haram or not their deaths are unnecessary, you even repeated in ar the end of that post.
This attitude is what made the boko haram menace to get to the level it is now. When they get killed you complain of high-handedness, when they are left to roam about freely, you say the govt is not doing anything.
With this kind of attitude, boko haram will not go anywhere even in the next 10 years

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by iconize(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks: [s]Boko Haram members or not, these are our fellow country men, many of who have been manipulated and brainwashed by your leaders. Shame on all of you who are celebrating the unnecessay deaths of Nigerians, be they Task Force members or BH members.[/s]

Vacuous trash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does your brain function at all?

So because they were brainwashed and manipulated they should be given a freehand to kill innocent Nigerians?

What kind of a nation is this?

These boko haram savages kill innocent Nigerians but when they're killed moronic animals like you begin to preach gibberish.

This animal deserves to die. Somebody should pour petrol on this animal's head and set him on fire!

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps.

4 Likes

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by nduchucks: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Collynzo17:
I can read very well, you said whether boko haram or not their deaths are unnecessary, you even repeated in ar the end of that post.
This attitude is what made the boko haram menace to get to the level it is now. When they get killed you complain of high-handedness, when they are left to roam about freely, you say the govt is not doing anything.
With this kind of attitude, boko haram will not go anywhere even in the next 10 years

I remain unconvinced that those are Boko Haram members. They look like civilians to me.

Killing your opponent in a war or battle is legitimate, lynching is not.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by folawiyoma(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2014
coolk: Choi!!!
See hungry looking fellas waisted just because of another man's need for power....
Oooow mama Africa ur children r dying, save our souls...

You are a haramite.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by nduchucks: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Vacuous trash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does your brain function at all?

So because they were brainwashed and manipulated they should be given a freehand to kill innocent Nigerians?

What kind of a nation is this?

These boko haram savages kill innocent Nigerians but when they're killed moronic animals like you begin to preach gibberish.

This animal deserves to die. Somebody should pour petrol on this animal's head and set him on fire!

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps.

As I stated in an earlier post, I remain unconvinced that those pictures do not show civilians who were summarily murdered. I will oppose the killing of innocent Nigerians be they Task Force members or BH members.

Killing in a battle field is legitimate, I am just not convinced that these pictures depict that. I am entitled to my own opinion regardless of what emotionally unstable folks may believe.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Collynzo17: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks:

I remain unconvinced that those are Boko Haram members. They look like civilians to me.

Civillians with weapons? Did you see the weapons that were seized from them?
These guys go to villages and recruit youths and even children in their thousands to fight for them, how they do that is what I don't know, but the guys were definitely boko haram fighters and were coming to kill, had they succeeded, you would have been singing a different tune by now.
Anyway, the villagers of Konduga don't seem to be complaining, I don't see why you should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdwOfvLek3Q

2 Likes

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Krak(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks:

Go and buy some megabytes and watch the video. It is clear that they are Boko boys. The video clearly shows the aftermath of a battle scene.

The fact remains that I am very happy they are dead. And I pray the Nigerian Army continues the killing of these devils.

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by nduchucks: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Gullible folks. SMH
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by iconize(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks:

As I stated in an earlier post, I remain unconvinced that those pictures do not show civilians who were summarily murdered. I will oppose the killing of innocent Nigerians be they Task Force members or BH members.

Killing in a battle field is legitimate, I am just not convinced that these pictures depict that. I am entitled to my own opinion regardless of what emotionally unstable folks may believe.

Oh!

You want to see Boko haram written on their foreheads before you'll believe they're islamists?

The popular discussion is that you don't want the islamists terrorizing the country dead. You indirectly stated it in your first post.

2 Likes

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by PointB: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2014
Why were they wearing rags? Is it because they are RAG-tag? undecided undecided
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by jmaine: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks: Gullible folks. SMH

Na Wao for this man . . . . . embarassed
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by nduchucks: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Oh!

You want to see Boko haram written on their foreheads before you'll believe they're islamists?

The popular discussion is that you don't want the islamists terrorizing the country dead. You indirectly stated it in your first post.

In a decent society, you will find people with different roles. One such role is to be a watchdog and document attrocities and possible war crimes perpetrated against innocent citizens. There is room for the role you are playing and mine as well.

However, you'll be foolhardy to read non existent meanings to my statements or attempt to put words into my mouth. Amnesty International, a world renowned group has already documented various attrocities against fellow Nigerians. We must remain vigillant else we turn to savages.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by nduchucks: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2014
PointB: Why were they wearing rags? Is it because they are RAG-tag? undecided undecided

Possibly because they were ordinary citizens as opposed to being BH soldiers.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by iconize(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks:

In a decent society, you will find people with different roles. One such role is to be a watchdog and document attrocities and possible war crimes perpetrated against innocent citizens. There is room for the role you are playing and mine as well.

However, you'll be foolhardy to read non existent meanings to my statements or attempt to put words into my mouth. Amnesty International, a world renowned group has already documented various attrocities against fellow Nigerians. We must remain vigillant else we turn to savages.

Nobody is putting words into your mouth.

You made that statement yourself though indirectly in passing your message.

You've been given links to videos. Someone said the "islamists" in those videos had guns with them.

So are you suggesting those peeps in the videos are innocent civilians with guns?
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Blueboy0402: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks: Boko Haram members or not, these are our fellow country men, many of who have been manipulated and brainwashed by your leaders. Shame on all of you who are celebrating the unnecessay deaths of Nigerians, be they Task Force members or BH members.

''these are our fellow country men'': yet they go all out killing fellow country men
''these are our fellow country men'': yet they kill heir fellow country men with impunity
''these are our fellow country men'': yet you (nduchucks) remained silent when they bombed innocent people to oblivion
''these are our fellow country men'': yet they kill our gallant soldiers; and when the NA kill them, you and your co-travelers will scream genocide

Nduchuks, are you aware that those gallant soldiers who paid the ultimate sacrifice are also ''our fellow country men''? SMH!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos / FG To Commence Sack Of Unqualified Teachers January 2020 / Court Sacks Zamfara APC Excos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.