Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Do Mature People Still Use 2go App? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Mature People Still Use 2go App? (947 Views)

Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do Mature People Still Use 2go App? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hi nairalanders,please i wuld like to knw if matured people still use 2go,few years back 2go was virtually the best chattin app around before the emergence of whatsapp,bbm and others. But nwadays its like the young folks have rily messed things up on that app. I remember nite chats,wen so many users will be online,its kind of getting boring on that app nw,i wuld rily want us as africans to promote this app.cos its develop by african students. I still av my 2go app and i still use it. Pls i wuld rily like this to be on front page
Re: Do Mature People Still Use 2go App? by HonourablePomk: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Only you just sitdown dey think of topic to make frontpage grin tongue grin ....... To answeryour question the application is still in use but not for matured people anymore
Re: Do Mature People Still Use 2go App? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
2go is suffering management problem.
Re: Do Mature People Still Use 2go App? by coolebux(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
That's the sh*t I keep on hearing

How on earth was 2go messed

The developers needs to add somethings that will lure these narrow minded peps back to 2go.

All the social apps are there for the same purpose.

However 2go out-lived mozat,eskimi,foursquare,palmchat,baddo and the likes.
Re: Do Mature People Still Use 2go App? by pasqal09: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2014

(1)

Who Is A Big Girl? / 14 Signs that You’re a Terrible Girlfriend / 9 Reasons Not To Marry Your Boyfriend !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.