Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Need Help ASAP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help ASAP (564 Views)

I Need Help ASAP!! / Plz I Nid Ur Help Asap / She Is At The Door Now, I Need Your Help ASAP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help ASAP by hakeem4(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2014
There's this girl I've been dating for over 5 months .... During all my exams I'd look for time to chat with her becos she sed I don't give her enough attention ... Then early this month she told me that I should never talk to her that she's having exams then I felt bad .... So what can I do to her
Re: I Need Help ASAP by Dygeasy(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Do nothing. Your misery is not now until your exam results are out and you make a D or worse still F.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help ASAP by hakeem4(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Dygeasy: Do nothing. Your misery is not now until your exam results are out and you make a D or worse still F.
lol I did well in my exams by the grace of God cos the result is out
Re: I Need Help ASAP by MrCork: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2014
hakeem4: There's this girl I've been dating for over 5 months .... During all my exams I'd look for time to chat with her becos she sed I don't give her enough attention ... Then early this month she told me that I should never talk to her that she's having exams then I felt bad .... So what can I do to her

. ...is she light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Help ASAP by Dygeasy(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2014
hakeem4: lol I did well in my exams by the grace of God cos the result is out
what then is the problem? You have no regrets dividing your attention for her sake during your own exams.

Stay away as instructed. She wants her space.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help ASAP by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2014
MrCork:

Chai! Ur crase no be here o. Heheheheheh
Re: I Need Help ASAP by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Dygeasy: what then is the problem? You have no regrets dividing your attention for her sake during your own exams.

Stay away as instructed. She wants her space.
Gud morning dear, pls do d nidful. Thank u
Re: I Need Help ASAP by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Any woman that will crave for too much attention when its obvious you need your time is self centred and partially doesn't wish you well , my humble advice let her know you aren't happy with her reaction and you give her space.
Re: I Need Help ASAP by hakeem4(m): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2014
MrCork:

yes

(1) (Reply)

Why? / Is It High Time The TV Programme ''cheaters'' Is Brought To Nigeria. / Engaged/married Ladies What Are Doing In Singles Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.