Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? (2559 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by adonbilivit: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
i have met people who are in relationships because there friends are while some dont even know why they are dating. let's start with the rave of the moment @rozzay. why are u dating that guy?
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
adonbilivit: i have met people who are in relationships because there friends are while some dont even know why they are dating. let's start with the rave of the moment @rozzay. why are u dating that guy?
Hello did I hear my name
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by adonbilivit: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
Hello did I hear my name
nah, its your moniker you heard.lmao why are u dating that guy? dont tell me its coz you love him
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
adonbilivit: nah, its your moniker you heard.lmao why are u dating that guy? dont tell me its coz you love him
Awww nd here I was thinking u wanted an autograph signed. Anyways is dis like an interview, *sits on d couch*can I have a glass of wine preferably rozzay?
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by adonbilivit: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
Awww nd here I was thinking u wanted an autograph signed. Anyways is dis like an interview, *sits on d couch*can I have a glass of wine preferably rozzay?
whose couch? spread your mat and sit on it joor! u prefer Rozzay? u wanna touch your self? lmao we dont even have any ace around coz we drink from the bottle.*gives her sekpe*

abeg answer the question and get out of my studio
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
adonbilivit: whose couch? spread your mat and sit on it joor! u prefer Rozzay? we dont even have any ace around coz we drink from the bottle.*gives her sekpe*

abeg answer the question and get out of my studio
Chai! So rude dats not nice of u, anyway I don't know wat u r on abt, have a nice day
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by adonbilivit: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
Chai! So rude dats not nice of u, anyway I don't know wat u r on abt, have a nice day
awww..
i'm sorry if i got u mad. okay have the rozzay u asked for, i had to order for it ASAP. ready for the interview now?
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
adonbilivit: awww..
i'm sorry if i got u mad. okay have the rozzay u asked for, i had to order for it ASAP. ready for the interview now?
Hmmmm first am tired of been in d spotlight secondly I no want make dem gada for here o, shey na because of me u open this thread, I can't fit shout. Lolz anyway only one q nd am out, shoot
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by adonbilivit: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
Hmmmm first am tired of been in d spotlight secondly I no want make dem gada for here o, shey na because of me u open this thread, I can't fit shout. Lolz anyway only one q nd am out, shoot
thank you miss romance section! if sameer1121 asks you out officially would you turn him down? be kind to answer the initial question i asked too
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by naijaboiy: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Spreads a very Biiiiiiiiiig Mat grin
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Liamm(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
*Observing from a tight angle*

this rozzay probably used diabolical powers on you guys. This is the second thread i'm seeing today about her albeit with a misleading heading/topic. angry

*disappears before rozzay's worshippers launch a missile*
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am coming.
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
adonbilivit: thank you miss romance section! if sameer1121 asks you out officially would you turn him down? be kind to answer the initial question i asked too
Hmmmm I can't answer dat watll ill just say is ill go out with whom I see physically not online, neva seen dem both so?
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by adonbilivit: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
naijaboiy: Spreads a very Biiiiiiiiiig Mat grin
in Don jazzy's voice "naijaboy get the biggest mat wey u know"
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by MabraO: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
adonbilivit: i have met people who are in relationships because there friends are while some dont even know why they are dating let's start with the rave of the moment @rozzay. why are u dating that guy?

I fall amongst the bolded
I need help
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Doclight(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
MabraO:

I need help
lolzzzz

maybe i can!
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by adonbilivit: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
MabraO:

I need help
seriously? please guys we have a relationship "patient" here. advice needed ASAP. in my opinion you should sit down ask your self questions. i ll get back to you when lab result is ready
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by MabraO: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Doclight: lolzzzz

maybe i can!

Lol
Pls do grin
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Doclight(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
MabraO:

Lol
Pls do grin
contact me
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by MabraO: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
adonbilivit: seriously? please guys we have a relationship "patient" here. advice needed ASAP. in my opinion you should sit down ask your self questions. i ll get back to you when lab result is ready

** sitting down, hands between legs**
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Emilliw3m(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Have I lost my sense of humur undecided
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Doclight(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
adonbilivit: seriously? please guys we have a relationship "patient" here. advice needed ASAP. in my opinion you should sit down ask your self questions. i ll get back to you when lab result is ready
lol
i would love to see the result. I'll even laminate it
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by naijaboiy: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
adonbilivit: in Don jazzy's voice "naijaboy get the biggest mat wey u know"
The mat wey I get fit accommodate every nairalander and even guests wey dey view grin
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by adonbilivit: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
naijaboiy:
The mat wey I get fit accommodate every nairalander and even guests wey dey view grin
hmmm. so ur mat get "guest house"?
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by adonbilivit: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
MabraO:

** sitting down, hands between legs**
you don't need to panic. be calm!
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by MabraO: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Doclight: contact me

Just did
Waiting on ur response
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by adonbilivit: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Doclight: lol
i would love to see the result. I'll even laminate it
yup! nice idea. u could add it to your relation cv. if you need a refree am available
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by adonbilivit: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
Hmmmm I can't answer dat watll ill just say is ill go out with whom I see physically not online, neva seen dem both so?
how do you think sameer1121 would feel when he reads this? don't you think the guy has fallen for you?
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
adonbilivit: how do you think sameer1121 would feel when he reads this? don't you think the guy has fallen for you?
I don't mean to hurt anyone s feeling s but he nd I have trashed things out dis morning, on. My thread I bliv he s ova me now.
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Doclight(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
MabraO:

Just did
Waiting on ur response
sorry my nairaland email has issue, so i just switched to my other mail now. Pls resend
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by adonbilivit: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
I don't mean to hurt anyone s feeling s but he nd I have trashed things out dis morning, on. My thread I bliv he s ova me now.
so who is ur next victim? lmao

please tell us how sameer1121 reacted to this
Re: Why Did You Go Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
To go and spend ur excess cash and to help my manhood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Re Men Always Chasing After Women? / Help!!! This Man Is In Soup / Nominate Atleast 3 Romanceland Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.