Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party (23755 Views)

APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude / Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by solaugo1: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2014

The Peoples Democratic Party in Ogun State has asked a former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole, to desist from visiting party formations in the state.

The party alleged that such visit was causing disaffection within the party and urged him to put a stop to it.

To express their dissatisfaction, the party’s state secretary, Mr. Semiu Sodipo, wrote a letter to him, stating this position.

The letter dated September 12, 2014, was titled ‘Stoppage of Your Unapproved Tours/Political Campaigns.’

Sodipo also copied the National Chairman of PDP, Alhaji Adamu Mua’zu and the Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Prof Rufai Alkali.

The letter read in part, “This is to inform you that the party is being inundated with reports that your tour of some local governments is causing disaffection among party members and thereby creating disharmony and threatening the peace in the rank and file of the party membership.

“Also, it is believed that all your actions are being perpetrated so that you can divide the party before moving to another party since you have yet to obtain the party’s State Expression of Interest Form. For your attention, the party is united, cohesive and have all that it takes to win the 2015 general elections with a landslide.”

Read more @ http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/pdp-accuses-bankole-of-anti-party-activities/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Kayraph(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ok na. But why are they bothered about the guy's political activities na.

I don't know when it has become an offence for someone to sell himself to people in hsi community.

I guess some people are feeling intimidatetd in Ogun PDP already.

22 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by datguru: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is it by force to remain with pdp undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by uromicom: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
na wah

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Demeji bank-Ole

31 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Bazinga(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
2015 is heating up. Well they should kill themselves I don't bloody care.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by umaryusuf(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Let me reread this carefully b4 comment
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by omenka(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
And so shall confusion continually dwell in the midst of the enemies of this great country!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by ashewopeckas(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
ericgold: G
Oloshi somebody!

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by themejiwalker(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
He's already contesting for ogun state governorship shit under pdp platform. i don't believe this news abeg undecided
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by siino(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na his choice which one dem dey fear put.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by eleojo23: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Party politics
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by OLAplusONE(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
People Deceiving People, talking as if they have a good and positive party ideology, politics of rub my back I rub urs all in the name of money. Now some pple wl come and say these same uncouthed beings love the masses.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by PassingShot(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
So what should we do now?
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Lollyad: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
You don't mean it!
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Abdulsalam20(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
OH GOD SAVE OUR BELOVED NATION FROM ALL THIS IDIOT WHO NEVER REALISE THAT THEY WILL DIE ONE DAY........APC AND PDP ARE RUBBISH AT LEAST ALMOST ALL MEMBER OF APC ARE PDP ALSO WHAT WE NEED IS CHANGE OF PEOPLE AND NOT CHANGE OF PARTY

3 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by BE811APP: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Politics

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by DGKN: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na dem sabi
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by mistudreh(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Looking forward to the day PDP will field a credible candidate for elective posts.
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by val4sure(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Noted..
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by edogirl2: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
I suspect this is from the Kashamu wing of Ogun PDP.

Infighting amongst PDP 'chieftains' can only be good news to APC's Ibikunle.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Mynd44: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
This is probably coming from the Kashamu camp. I heard he is going for the governorship post himself.

Scene 1 Act 1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by otunbamyk(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dis party pipo shld just let us hear word abeg....
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
All I see is mouth/lips......

#runs out of thread#

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States Get Another Bailout To Pay Workers Salaries / RCCG Denies Letter To Fayose Recognising Deji Ogunsakin / Nigeria To Address Security Issues That Led To Visa Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.