Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party (23759 Views)

APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude / Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by eligibility: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hon Bankole is a man of honour , let him choose any party he deem comfortable with. Is it a crime to defects,afterall all of them are political prostitutes.
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by poiZon: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: bros abeg no embarrass yourself for here. Stellar is an english word. Look it up in your dictionary smiley

shit happens!
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by safarigirl(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
poiZon:

Shiit happens

smiley
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by poiZon: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: this was highly uncalled for. I put that smiley at the end of my sentence to signify that it was all in good humour.

I didn't call you any names and it speaks poorly of whatever home training you may have gotten to refer to females using that term, especially females you know nothing of.

Have a nice evening and don't forget that good manners is far more important than a sense of humour smiley

am sorry abt d last word but u made a lil boy calld my precious moniker names.... a boy dat cant even wash his undies, a boy that is yet t finish ss1 to misquote me cos i joked wif ur comment. isoryt
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by safarigirl(f): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
poiZon:

am sorry abt d last word but u made a lil boy calld my precious moniker names.... a boy dat cant even wash his undies, a boy that is yet t finish ss1 to misquote me cos i joked wif ur comment. isoryt
issorait
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by poiZon: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: issorait

no vex
hv taken back me post, pls do same to avoid any emm hearsays'.
bar7man abeg give her a bottle of blue martini n barbeque kponmo with a plate of takeaway grilled beans with toasted buns.
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by safarigirl(f): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
poiZon:

no vex
hv taken back me post, pls do same to avoid any emm hearsays'.
bar7man abeg give her a bottle of blue martini n barbeque kponmo with a plate of takeaway grilled beans with toasted buns.
done
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by RebelLeader15(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
poiZon:

the only stella we knw for nairaland na STELLA ODUAH, DASALL
ok, you mean Stella Oni Jibiti abi?
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by RebelLeader15(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
ooshinibos: ha ha , i thought dimeji bankole was under investigation of emblezzing public funds , has he been cleared already ?
he has been cleared since the days of Noah...900BC
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Sadbrother(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: And so shall confusion continually dwell in the midst of the enemies of this great country!!

and u are ur father are d enemies of dis gr8t country
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by lyman720(m): 12:41am On Sep 16, 2014
What is expected of a politian is what he's doing. Political mathematics can be solve by those dat knows d formular. We are watching o o o.
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by brighter1: 3:07am On Sep 16, 2014
Bankole ke... Nigeria is a corruption nation... although, corruption is not stealing by GEJ
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by michaelpac(m): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2014
It is in Nigeria,you see politicians distributing Okada(bike) to some selected youth
as the empowerment while their children holds good political posts,Is okada a
goog empowerment?It is in Nigeria, you a serious murderer like Hamza Al-
Mustapha been set free for no tangible reasons,it is in Nigeria you see a
shameless criminal like Asari Dokubo having brag of talking in National issues
anyhow without being arrest.It is in Nigeria, you see Unvisionary ex-president
Olusegun Obasanjo being compared as Nigeria's Nelson mendela,It is in
Nigeria, you see worse dictator leader like General sani Abacha been honoured
as National hero, hope they overlooked his mischievous? It is in Nigeria, a
whole professor find it difficult to build two bedrooms flat while a primary six
certificated local government having houses in both Nigeria and overseas,It is in
Nigeria, you see government chosen to give amnesty to the terrorists while
neglected the victims family,Is that how to curb crimes?It is in Nigeria, you see
Terrorists claimed caliphate and hijacked police college, hope there is no forces
in Nigeria to blow them off? It is in Nigeria, you see millions of Nigeria's
youths abusing and insulting each other on social networks in sake of
politicians that have blunt future and no provision for them.It is in Nigeria, you
see president saying there are lot of Bokoharam informant in his cabinet
instead for him to identified those informant spy and let them face justice, he
overlooked them and let those bad eggs continuing killing poor Nigerians on
daily basis.It is in Nigeria, you see million of youths chosen to died for politics
riots in fulfillment of another man's destiny when they left their own destiny
unaccomplished.It is in Nigeria political post holders collect salary more than
political post holders in countries like USA,British and Germany etc,No wonder
everybody want to win election in Nigeria by do or die.It is in Nigeria local
government chairman earn a million plus in a month while a level 8 civil servant
can't earn half a million annually,it is in Nigeria a politician who stolen public
funds are having free movement with honour when a common man who stolen
#2000 are burnt alive in public, Is justice for poor only in Nigeria?Democracy
brought nothing good to Nigeria than prodigal and nepotism politics .Note Right
is by demands not by given.Revolution is the only solution to the situation of
Nigeria., All Nigeria's politicians are like android os version running under
different brand
name. All of them are of same kind and thought. They are only decamping for
self-
interest and recognition not for betterment of Nigeria . Cover the earth,oh righteousness, cover Nigeria, oh righteousness. Let the righteousness people take over Nigeria like water take over the sea,Oh righteousness God .Let unrighteousness leaders be as chaff before the wind and let the angel of the LORD chase them,Oh righteousness father. Cover the world,cover Nigeria oh righteousness. cause I shall reap the good crop of Nigeria oh lord your righteousness. Unrighteousness captors stolen the heritage of Nigeria for children sake. Cover the earth,cover Nigeria oh righteousness. Says Babatunde
Alexander Michael
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Babaji111(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2014
Ha?! Mwsssh!
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by metalliccards(f): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Who cares
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Bazinga(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2014
blackbeau1: the problem is while they r trying to kill each other, they r most likely to kill a lot of innocent citizens first

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by ooshinibos: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2014
RebelLeader15: he has been cleared since the days of Noah...900BC
lol , i agree
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Bazinga(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
blackbeau1:
the problem is while they r trying to kill each other, they r most likely to kill a lot of innocent citizens first

ur dp got me drooling. ur hawt kiss
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by blackbeau1(f): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bazinga:

ur dp got me drooling. ur hawt kiss
thanks
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Bazinga(m): 12:46am On Oct 21, 2014
blackbeau1:
thanks

mind if i send u a pm?
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by blackbeau1(f): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bazinga:

mind if i send u a pm?
sorry, just saw this.no, I don't mind
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Bazinga(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
blackbeau1:

kk. just did
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Bazinga(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
blackbeau1:

where is ur location pls
Re: PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party by Bazinga(m): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2015
blackbeau1:

u never responded to my pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States Get Another Bailout To Pay Workers Salaries / Chevron Suspends Operations As Oil Rises Above $50/barrel / "Osinbajo Is Better Than Buhari, Take It Or Leave It" – PDP Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.