Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! (1335 Views)

Love Talk With MizMyColi / Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? / My Heart Beats Like 20times Faster Anytime I Talk With A Girl I Really Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by MrCork: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
....Guys how do u feel when yor talking to a chick and some reason u start talking about foootball....and then she knows about football more than you.

...Dont you feel insulted?...please advise!
angry

1 Like

Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by TRADELYN: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin cool cheesy
Angry Keee?

It depends on if she is dark or light.. skin.

No Offiensssee plsssss!
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by chimerase2: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Op no offence but are you alright in the head?
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by Lagusta(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
I would even love her more
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by teewai3(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
its cool nd challenging...i luv girls who are into sport
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by jumxix(f): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Y will u be angry wen she is only trying to tell u that "wah a man can watch, a woman can watch best"
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
TRADELYN: grin cool cheesy
Angry Keee?

It depends on if she is dark or light.. skin.

No Offiensssee plsssss!

You too don start abi....

1 Like

Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by MrCork: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
temigracie:

^^^^^ I bet she belives a lines man is the guy who draws lines on a ball.......u don't believe me....then ask her!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by valmunich(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with that, it'll make me even like her the more

1 Like

Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^^ I bet she belives a lines man is the guy who draws lines on a ball.......u don't believe me....then ask her!! undecided

lol....your gf no sabi ball then...
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by MrCork: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
valmunich: I don't see anything wrong with that, it'll make me even like her the more

..so u like women who know more than u?...abi?... U dont think it's an insult?

....next thing, they command u to go and wash plate!
angry

1 Like

Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by valmunich(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrCork:

..so u like women who know more than u?...abi?... U dont think it's an insult?

....next thing, they command u to go and wash plate!
angry
Lol.. You're making it look like it's an achievement knowing more about soccer. I watch soccer for the fun and if she knows more of the game, cool! It's no biggie
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by MrCork: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
valmunich:
Lol.. You're making it look like it's an achievement knowing more about soccer. I watch soccer for the fun and if she knows more of the game, cool! It's no biggie

....ok...so u want women to dominate u?...abi?... Bruv, how long u been g@y? (no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by mstik(f): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
so who says soccer is for only men?
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by MrCork: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
mstik: so who says soccer is for only men?

...so u want us to start cookin?..yea?......in 2014?...... I don't mean to sound rude but Whats wrong wit stickin to cooookin or watching cooookery programmmmes? (no ooofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by mstik(f): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
mr fork
get a life undecided
MrCork:

...so u want us to start cookin?..yea?......in 2014?...... Whats wrong wit stickin to cooookin or watching cooookery programmmmes? (no ooofense) angry
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by MrCork: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
mstik: mr fork
get a life undecided

^^^^ typical woman wit attttitude....and then they complain they can't find man on nairaland......so u rather watch football while yor husband go to market?.. U not a wifey material (no ooofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by MrCork: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
...u try to help them...they come up wit attttitude. Serrrriously, white women do not act like that! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by herald9: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
mstik: mr fork
get a life undecided
she's here
smiley
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by herald9: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrCork: ....Guys how do u feel when yor talking to a chick and some reason u start talking about foootball....and then she knows about football more than you.

...Dont you feel insulted?...please advise!
angry
grin

gurlz like safari_girl
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by mstik(f): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
heyyy
herald9:
she's here
smiley
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by TRADELYN: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
temigracie:
No mind me jare grin ...just catching some fun shocked

How your side naa?
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by herald9: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
mstik: heyyy
how yhu bae... yhu jez disappeared without a trace...

undecided
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by mstik(f): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
yuppp
busy busy busy week
herald9:
how yhu bae... yhu jez disappeared without a trace...

undecided
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
TRADELYN:
No mind me jare grin ...just catching some fun shocked

How your side naa?

lol...I understand...

Fyn, dearie...How's work??..how are you doing??...

2 Likes

Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by TRADELYN: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
temigracie:

lol...I understand...
grin grin grin ...Ooh I'm glad to know.

Everything is fine here.

Glory be to GoD!!!

1 Like

Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by keypad1: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin ...Ooh I'm glad to know.

Everything is fine here.

Glory be to GoD!!!
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by keypad1: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
temigracie:

lol...I understand...

Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by spanzed(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
That's why I don't talk too much some girls sabi ball ehen..b4 dey start to dey disgrace me... grin
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by agrovick(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2014
jumxix: Y will u be angry wen she is only trying to tell u that "wah a man can watch, a woman can watch best"
..woye? School or live there?
Re: Football Talk With A Female? ...our Anger!! by jumxix(f): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2014
agrovick: ..woye? School or live there?
sch

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mother-in-law Syndrome / My Husband Encouraged Me To Write To Prisoners - Then I Fell In Love With One / What Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.