Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

She Says I'm Too Straightforward - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says I'm Too Straightforward (3409 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / I'm Too Straightforward Like Business To Keep A Relationship / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says I'm Too Straightforward by sugarsoul(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
hello peeps, I recently met a girl and we've kinda been into each other. Of recent, we were chatting and then she asked why I was too straightforward; why couldn't I lie a bit. now the problem here is I know I ain't supposed to bring this here but I thought some matured answers could help too. Am I losing my grip on her or is that her way of appreciating my honesty.
P.S: criticisms are allowed.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by marieolae(f): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
This girl is too weak for u. She cannot handle the truth. If she can complain about dis, then she can complain about a lot of other things too. Free her

1 Like

Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by teewai3(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
hey! man, u see most girls enjoy been lied to, they jst cant stand d truth, jst let her go cos any relationship built on lies aint going nowehere....
she dnt fucking deserve u

1 Like

Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by makazona(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: This girl is too weak for u. She cannot handle the truth. If she can complain about dis, then she can complain about a lot of other things too. Free her

am with you on this,girlie.@d topic,she already want u to be something now -a liar
Very soon she will want u to be another something-a slave
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by AfricanApple(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
op you are misinterpreting her, I don't think she meant it d way u are putting it. who will lile to be lied to.
u have to be sure of what she meant before u start thinking of doing anything. u don't just leave a relationship becos of one statement else u will loose good people. u have to be sure by finding out
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by MizMyColi(f): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
OP
Can you give us an insight to what your communication with her is like, as in, a typical chat session.
Secondly, are you the kind that would indulge a woman emotionally, like telling her stuffs like:

"I love you bae, No, I adore you"
"I desire that you become the mother of my kids"
"I missed/miss you kiss"
"I want to hold you and then hug you tight from grin behind" <<---- My fav cool

OP, what's your take on guys who more oft than not, say stuffs like ^^^ this to their girl?

sugarsoul: hello peeps, I recently met a girl and we've kinda been into each other. Of recent, we were chatting and then she asked why I was too straightforward; why couldn't I lie a bit. now the problem here is I know I ain't supposed to bring this here but I thought some matured answers could help too. Am I losing my grip on her or is that her way of appreciating my honesty.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by Tallesty1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
sugarsoul: hello peeps, I recently met a girl and we've kinda been into each other. Of recent, we were chatting and then she asked why I was too straightforward; why couldn't I lie a bit. now the problem here is I know I ain't supposed to bring this here but I thought some matured answers could help too. Am I losing my grip on her or is that her way of appreciating my honesty.
She is not good for you
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by vizboy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
mm mm mm mm mum Op You can lie undecided
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Op be like....

Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by lawrenceunaa: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
op, that's y sincere guys don't find a sincere lover cos most ladies nowadays prefers sweet lies
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by sugarsoul(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=MizMyColi]
Yeah. Truth is we haven't gotten to that intimate level yet but I'm not always scared of romantic talks or moves. Even though I haven't held her close or initiate those kinda talks apart from a few times, reason being I don't wanna give her all or rush things, I just give a little and then hold back a bit. As for guys who do those I really feel they're cool and know the right words to use or hitting the right spot.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by sugarsoul(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
AfricanApple: op you are misinterpreting her, I don't think she meant it d way u are putting it. who will lile to be lied to.
u have to be sure of what she meant before u start thinking of doing anything. u don't just leave a relationship becos of one statement else u will loose good people. u have to be sure by finding out
we ain't in a relationship yet, we're just switching gears to a more intimate level before I make my move
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by Rilwayne001: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2014

Girls don't like hearing the truth, they prefer a guy who enjoy telling lies about his livelihood.

To me "Girls are norctunal creatures they prefer darkness more than light" grin grin

NOTE: I'm saying the above ^^ from experience…grin
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by Ivanspring(f): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
I think you should investigate the reason for such statement...that is, if you like her enough and want to pursue the relationship.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by AfricanApple(f): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
sugarsoul: we ain't in a relationship yet, we're just switching gears to a more intimate level before I make my move
relationship is not only about dating, u are already in a relationship with just dat its on a different level. same thing I said applies to it
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by AfricanApple(f): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Girls don't like hearing the truth, they prefer a guy who enjoy telling lies about his livelihood.

To me "Girls are norctunal creatures they prefer darkness more than light" grin grin

NOTE: I'm saying the above ^^ from experience…grin
u are using or one experience (maybe just one) to judge d uncountable girls on planet earth. na was o
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by destante(f): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
I will differ a bit on this. Your girl probably wants a bit of adventure. Being too straight forward all the time can be a bit boring. I think she wants a situation where atimes, she would have to prod u before you give in. smiley
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by GreenBobo: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
This line isn't new per se!
A possibility here is that she appreciates your "straightforwardness" and that she finds it attractive in a way! Your straightforwardness might actually be a reason why she's still with you! In other words, if you continue in that fashion, you would simply become irresistible (to her). If you change course and start playing with your "straightforwardness",she might simply find a replacement!

Or maybe, just maybe you ain't kind enough with your choice of words when/while conversing with her!
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by 100Cents: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
She might be a serpent for hating your straightforwardness.

Snakes don't move in straight lines.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by Agybabe(f): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Personally, I'm not really into extremely-straight-forward guys. That doesn't mean I wanna be lied to.

A little flatter here and there that would make me giggle ain't a bad idea.

He shouldn't always be this stern-over-serious type. Bla bla bla.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by Tymax(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
She is just looking for an excuse to get rid of you.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by sugarsoul(m): 12:54am On Sep 16, 2014
destante: I will differ a bit on this. Your girl probably wants a bit of adventure. Being too straight forward all the time can be a bit boring. I think she wants a situation where atimes, she would have to prod u before you give in. smiley
Yeah I thought about that too, whether I was making things too "official", maybe I should add some Lil spice to things. really appreciate your post.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by MisterLongman(m): 1:51am On Sep 16, 2014
marieolae: This girl is too weak for u. She cannot handle the truth. If she can complain about dis, then she can complain about a lot of other things too. Free her
teewai3: hey! man, u see most girls enjoy been lied to, they jst cant stand d truth, jst let her go cos any relationship built on lies aint going nowehere....
she dnt fucking deserve u

makazona:

am with you on this,girlie.@d topic,she already want u to be something now -a liar
Very soon she will want u to be another something-a slave
You guys are just jumping into hasty conclusions as if you know the motive behind her statement...... Maybe She was just testing the waters...... You never can tell

1 Like

Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 16, 2014

Free her? Just like that?
Ah! Na wa oo.

Perhaps she just asked a simple question just like you can ask someone the meaning of CYM. It's just a question to me.

Shoulda even asked the investment in terms of emotions and commitment they both have made in the relationship and you just say free her? Okay o.

OP, to me. It was a simple question. If I were you, I would have wisely asked what is her perception about your being straightforward. Ask her Mr oga. You may get the answers you seek here.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 16, 2014
I get the straight forward thing almost all the time. She doesn't mean any harm, just complimenting you.

Don't be rigid with it, flirting is allowed.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by makazona(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2014
MisterLongman: You guys are just jumping into hasty conclusions as if you know the motive behind her statement...... Maybe She was just testing the waters...... You never can tell

at the end,u also made a hasty conclusion/guess by saying she "maybe" testing the waters.what if she wz not?
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by marieolae(f): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2014
NairaMode:

Free her? Just like that?
Ah! Na wa oo.

Perhaps she just asked a simple question just like you can ask someone the meaning of CYM. It's just a question to me.

Shoulda even asked the investment in terms of emotions and commitment they both have made in the relationship and you just say free her? Okay o.

OP, to me. It was a simple question. If I were you, I would have wisely asked what is her perception about your being straightforward. Ask her Mr oga. You may get the answers you seek here.
okk
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by 100Cents: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2014
Tymax: She is just looking for an excuse to get rid of you.

Lmao.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by MisterLongman(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2014
makazona:

at the end,u also made a hasty conclusion/guess by saying she "maybe" testing the waters.what if she wz not?
I used maybe because I'm not certain but its probable...... I'm not concluding that was what actually happened
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by destante(f): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2014
sugarsoul: Yeah I thought about that too, whether I was making things too "official", maybe I should add some Lil spice to things. really appreciate your post.
welcome dear.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by Olusanya333(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2014
MODS do the needful,i can see things coming.
Re: She Says I'm Too Straightforward by chimerase2: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
OP
Can you give us an insight to what your communication with her is like, as in, a typical chat session.
Secondly, are you the kind that would indulge a woman emotionally, like telling her stuffs like:

"I love you bae, No, I adore you"
"I desire that you become the mother of my kids"
"I missed/miss you kiss"
"I want to hold you and then hug you tight from grin behind" <<---- My fav cool

OP, what's your take on guys who more oft than not, say stuffs like ^^^ this to their girl?

mizmycoli is dat all u hv to say? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Traits Of People Born In February / See What This Lady Is Wearing In The Club!!! When Will Our Ladies Get Sense? 5 / Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.