Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) (55150 Views)

Indomie's Noodles Advert: "Mama Do Good O! And To Me! To You! Your Comparism? / I Don’t Know What Is Worse – Nigerian Actors Or Nigerian Movies / Indomie Advert Is The Best Advert On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
I was just ransacking my old room in my family house and I found these grin
indomie generation would never guess right what they are used for.

So my fellow Nlanders,do you remember? grin

118 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by dosht(f): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chai

19 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Exmay(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
These can only be seen in Museums now...

26 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by fiftynaira(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rewinder... Vhs those years... Memeory card have made easy for kids!!

11 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by tomsniel(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Missing the good old days. it was stressful but fun

8 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rewinder for VHS Cassette .. even the words Cassette is strange to indomie geneneration.. but I am from the Bazooka Joe and Raleigh Bicycle Generation.. you wan try? grin grin grin

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rewinder!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by constance500: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
It's a video rewinder grin

Those days when u whine your hand like person wey dey grind melon

21 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by homesteady(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rewinder Lmao! I was Usian Bolt when it comes to rewinding cassette with that stuff gringrin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Genes1s: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Good old days! Der are even some rewinders dat was designd like cars back den

15 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by parrotibaba(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
chai!!! grin our own na blue color den,dat tin last wella eeh,u go rewind tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by prof800(m): 1:01am On Sep 16, 2014
homesteady: Rewinder Lmao! I was Usian Bolt when it comes to rewinding cassette with that stuff gringrin
I hated it!

Ah!

I was the youngest at home then and my elder ones would ALWAYS ask me to do the rewinding... cry huh!

Those dudes can watch the same movie over again one million times. Then they'll ask prof800 to rewind "Equalizer 2000" and "Hard Way the only way" while watching "evil dead"for the billionth time. Frustrating. angry It made me develop hatred for re-watching movies to this day. angry Once I've seen a movie, that's it. Nothing will make me want to see it again cos I don't want to rewind it with this:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1706406_vhswinderf_jpegb00a0da0131b803a32c3aeeb765c9800

...before we bought this we used to use KNIFE to do the rewinding. angry angry sad

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:37am On Sep 16, 2014
prof800:
I hated it!

Ah!

I was the youngest at home then and my elder ones would ALWAYS ask me to do the rewinding... cry huh!

Those dudes can watch the same movie over again one million times. Then they'll ask prof800 to rewind "Equalizer 2000" and "Hard Way the only way" while watching "evil dead"for the billionth time. Frustrating. angry It made me develop hatred for re-watching movies to this day. angry Once I've seen a movie, that's it. Nothing will make me want to see it again cos I don't want to rewind it with this:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1706406_vhswinderf_jpegb00a0da0131b803a32c3aeeb765c9800

...before we bought this we used to use KNIFE to do the rewinding. angry angry sad

Ewooo! That knife rewinding was hard o! grin
The Rewinding Man! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by signz: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
voltron: Rewinder for VHS Cassette .. even the words Cassette is strange to indomie geneneration.. but I am from the Bazooka Joe and Raleigh Bicycle Generation.. you wan try? grin grin grin

You are a confirmed man cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Kezifils(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hw time flies. Hated it bt used it all d same.
Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Crixina(f): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
This reminds me that there are a whole lot of things have forgotten in life.too bad!
Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by sholay2011(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
prof800:
I hated it!

Ah!

grin grin grin
Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by datguru: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Lol
Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Antell95(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2014
sad sad sad
Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by jnrbayano(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2014
This was so efficient....a full throttle on this gizmo to rewind a cassette is well faster than an electrically powered rewinder will do.

It was there to rewind Eddie Murphy's "Coming to America" and getting it read for the next slotting-in after watching the Sound Of Music....etc

Days of long ago....wonderful old days.

smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by datbay(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Manual rewinder
Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2014
VHS is still in use....but with the internet....and blu-ray ....

Them good old days...
Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by oathman(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2014
REWINDER........ we have the manual and electronic one back then, the electronic one jst look like piano, i miss those days grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2014
I remember pa

1 Like

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by MarieSucre(f): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2014
wooow. I almost feel like breaking into a #jaaani maaaaaaaahn.... jaaan no be wooooooooooood#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2014
grin Wow! Time changes yesterday. The first hug I got from my crush as of then was cos of this stuff.

She knew I wanted to tell her something, I knew she wanted to be with me...

One evening, even when I didn't ask to borrow it, yet she told her parents she was coming to give the rewinder to me. Once she was in the sitting room.
All we could do was stare at each other without a word.

Minutes later, her mum started calling out on her, shocked that was when we woke from our starring slumber grin it was too late to talk.

I was too nervous to make the move... But before she ran out, she pulled me close and hugged me for 2 seconds.

sad I was disappointed, for I thought breast were supposed to be so firm as unripe oranges and her's was so soft.
I later asked my baddo cousin (my coach) and he told me that breasts are always very soft. shocked

It was in the year 1998. cheesy

32 Likes 3 Shares

What about this one?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Lilimax(f): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2014
prof800:
I hated it!

Ah!

lol grin I remember those days. ..
Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by UjSizzle(f): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2014
Mehn work your wrist grin
I praised God the day my dad bought the electronic one smiley

3 Likes

Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by justi4jesu(f): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Clone2020(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2014
What is this?
Re: Indomie Generation Wont Know What These Things Are (+PICTURES) by Richiy(f): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2014
Just showed my first year roommate. Like I suspected, she had no clue. lmao.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Past Soap Operas/telenovas You'll Love To Watch Over And Over Again / BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' / Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.