Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) (45050 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This Television / Who Can Remember This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: what is this one saying? Little wonder u've been denied admission into a reputable university thrice and still counting...

Thrice? shocked WTF Where you hear am? grin

FYI, last year was my first jamb and I was admitted but forfieted it.

Now, I am waiting to be admitted. Stùpid goat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Thrice? shocked WTF Where you hear am? grin

FYI, last year was my first jamb and I was admitted but forfieted it.

Now, I am waiting to be admitted. Stùpid goat cheesy
its "forfeited" not "forfieted"
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: its "forfeited" not "forfieted"

Now, be happy and cheer yourself up.

You won grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: what is this one saying? Little wonder u always fail ur Post-UTME exams/screening...

Micheal Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCOPED), Epe is where u belong...there are no 2 ways about it...

Oloshi!!!

I never failed P.UTME exam.

Rather, I didn't meet cutoff and have to settle for less.

Atleast, I am better than you that failed jamb and had to settle with DELSU. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

I never failed P.UTME exam.

Rather, I didn't meet cutoff and have to settle for less.

Atleast, I am better than you that failed jamb and had to settle with DELSU. undecided grin
DELSU - Delta State University, Abraka is a State University in one of the richest states in the nation...my Department, Economics is the Holy-Grail of all Social Scientists

Micheal Otedola College of Primary Education is where u belong...run-away Uselu patient

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Donfamous(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: hehehehehehe... But Nairalanders harsh oo....why dem wash ur pant for public lyk dis na? grin

I hear say Jamb form don come out ooo... Quick go obtain am sharperly make e for nor loss...and next tym, nor put University of Ibadan..cos dat skul nor dey admit "otondo"....just fill somfin lyk Joseph Ayo Babalola University abeg...b lyk say u don too tey for house 'lol'...

Pesin talk somtin abt u...I go tell u now but nor tell anybody say na me tell u oo... Oya read am...

"You see, this is ignorance/stupidity masked as
sensibility. It happens when one struggles too much
to be seen as intelligent, driven by the need to
impress, so much so that they start typing crap.

SMH"

U don see am?? Hehehehe

Oya rest...but abeg ehn if u kari-talk, remember say na Warri boy b dis o...and we nor dey kari last....e go jur peel ur eye steady as e dey hot...

1 luv bruv grin
exactly the boldened, always wanting to show off intelligence, and that most times result to writing craps
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by kumpharm(f): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
itsme4U:

that's not true I schooled in Lagos (Maryland to be precise) and lots of my classmates had this water bottle

I schooled in Maryland too ... Maryland Convent Private School (MCPS) precisely..

@dTopic.. I used 3 of that bottle - orange,blue and green all thanks to my carelessness

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by macof(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
FrancisTony: All these Igbotic and northern schools. angry

We didn't use or know it here in the west. undecided

EDITED- How person go dey use this Aba made product?. undecided This is what Ojukwu used to feed 'dieing' biafran children, bikonu. angry

Lmao and this idiot is an igbo son grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
And who is exchanging words with an orangutang like you?
Just placing you where you belong.
Your death will be more miserable than that of the 'dieing' children of Biafra you mocked if you don't show remorse for it.
Anyway I understand how wretched your parents are that they serve a yoruba man inother to feed your poor as5.
Soaring in Christ indeed...useless Pretender!

FrancisTony:

*Hisses and Unfollows thread*

I don't exchange words online. smileyundecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2014
peppyluv02: Your death will be more miserable than that of the 'dieing' children of Biafra you mocked if you don't show remorse for it.

Go and tell that to Ojukwu who placed them in the predicament not me.

*hisses* undecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nwachiizu(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

*hisses* undecided
Na wa for you oh
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: DELSU - Delta State University, Abraka is a State University in one of the richest states in the nation...my Department, Economics is the Holy-Grail of all Social Scientists

Micheal Otedola College of Primary Education is where u belong...run-away Uselu patient
LWKMD.

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by SenatorJames(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
I used it during my nursery school days.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Of course you are from the region of half baked rejected Igbos. They deny being Igbo but claim it when they want to insult the Igbos just to please their northern masters,those who have been brainwashed to believe Ojukwu started the war.
In real life situation,I'll rip you apart with my bare hands...
I guess that's how you hiss for your mother.

FrancisTony:

*hisses* undecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
peppyluv02: Of course you are from the region of half baked rejected Igbos. They deny being Igbo but claim it when they want to insult the Igbos just to please their northern masters,those who have been brainwashed to believe Ojukwu started the war.

Lool! I have read 'There was a country' by Chinua Achebe.

What region do you mean? I am from Anambra, btw. undecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Obidikejr(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
peppyluv02: Of course you are from the region of half baked rejected Igbos. They deny being Igbo but claim it when they want to insult the Igbos just to please their northern masters,those who have been brainwashed to believe Ojukwu started the war.

Nkem biko take it easy. Longtime, How have you been? Seems you are still @ war with the haters, I think it's about time you leave them be, since they have refused to see/hear facts. Let them go away with their ignorance.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by gangwolf(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wow. The good old days.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by haibe(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Youngsage:
Hehehe... So who else remembers this bottle from primary school? It was so common, almost every kid had one! grin I don't think it's still available now though. Do you? Let's bring back those memories! cheesy

wow I remember this, I had to tell my mom back then to get one for me after I noticed my friends own made the water cool.. good memories

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd / Waec Result 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.