Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) (45045 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This Television / Who Can Remember This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ritapearl(f): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2014
I remember it so well. I used it too.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2014
teeowl: well its a video game NOT a toy... you should have convinced him to buy one for you...

hw do u convince a soldier? Except ur his beautiful wife
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by biggmusty(m): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2014
paooxide: I used it in primary school but mine was green in color. I remember when I misplaced it, also (con see beating) #StoryOfMyLife
me nd u share same story o. Mine was green also I forgot it inside a cab on ma way to skool. Mumsy no gree say na devil work at all

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by MadCow1: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2014
FrancisTony: All these Igbotic and northern schools. angry

We didn't use or know it here in the west. undecided

EDITED- How person go dey use this Aba made product?. undecided This is what Ojukwu used to feed 'dieing' biafran children, bikonu. angry

Seun and Mukina2...

So this thread made the frontpage with this comment as the first? shocked

So the children that died in the war are also fair game?

Yet if I talk about tribal marks I get banned..

Seun... There is God O!!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2014

EDITED- How person go dey use this Aba made product?. undecided This is what Ojukwu used to feed 'dieing' biafran children, bikonu. angry

What a way to be very stu.pid. ****Those that attended school in the west used it very well back than***. Mumu of the decade!

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

Shush! I am not a tribalist. I say the plain truth. angry

Even if they used it in the west, maybe nah those local schools tongue(no offence smiley)

Last bullet- Privileged kor, Privileged ni. undecided

Attended ploy staff school. We did use this back than.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by chronique(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2014
Why you went to snap in front of someone's gate,is what I do not know;is the owner of the house owing you money? You can tell from the padlock,that the owner of the house is not at home. Go back and come tomorrow. tongue tongue
Jennydoris:

Yea. It comes with many colours now but the orange is the best out of it all.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 16, 2014
i swear to God i don't remeber this bottle. I never even had one. Just remember taking 10 naira to school, using 5 naira to buy kunu and 5 naira to buy one cube like goody and being satisfied to the max! #NepaStaffSchoolKainji grin
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by WINDSOW(m): 12:17am On Sep 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes. Two idiöts just noticed me on this thread. cool
U A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ a fool

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Holuwadammie(m): 12:29am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Youngsage]Hehehe... So who else remembers this bottle from primary school? It was so common, almost every kid had one! grin I don't think it's still available now though. Do you? Let's bring back those memories! cheesy
hmmmmn back in d days
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2014
My school fees then in St Louis Nur/Pry School,Bompai Kano,was your father's whole life saving...and he probably couldn't have afforded that because you and your siblings used iya sikiru's gongoni.
No offence,just the plain truth.

See his face like a pig's toilet undecided

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2014
Priviledged to school in Ebutte meta grammar school while living in maikoko...I see.
Besides,he is not Igbo. Just a troll fooling around.

Donfamous: tribalist alert!!!
An igbo dude that was privileged to school in south west, and he still AV d guts to abuse the schools in his home town. Smh,
one of the main reasons we need a dislike button

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 16, 2014

Which school did you go to?

What year where you born?

This picture is not for indomie generation ooooo!!

It is for the generation that wore cortina to school. The generation that waited for 4pm every week for NTA to start transmission and show voltron. The generation that ate the original Okin biscuit.

Abeg if you say this bottle is ibotic or not used in the west then you must be a very small child.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 16, 2014
I tell you!
And one just made a downright silly comment on first page...
odiegwu
little boy, how can you trivialise something as serious as the Biafran war soo much
What do you know? Do you know wat those children went through?
You come on this thread and run dat your mouth senselessly hoping to sound intelligent. It is well with you
mstik: You see, this is ignorance/stupidity masked as sensibility. It happens when one struggles too much to be seen as intelligent, driven by the need to impress, so much so that they start typing crap. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 16, 2014
is dat truly your hair shocked shocked shocked
peppyluv02: My school fees then in St Louis Nur/Pry School,Bompai Kano,was your father's whole life saving...and he probably couldn't have afforded that because you and your siblings used iya sikiru's gongoni.
No offence,just the plain truth.

See his face like a pig's toilet undecided

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 16, 2014
in your dreams grin grin
naijaboiy:
Hmmm,,you this Run-away girl undecided

Where you been?
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by EbuGeneral(m): 12:47am On Sep 16, 2014

idiot, do u know de kind of quality that water bottle have then.. Mumu and it was produced in ur so called west by Eleganza industries ltd and was only used by children of the rich. Maybe, ur mum use to use zobo can to put water for u then. Ewu Gambia

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by CLEARINGAGENT: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2014
Donfamous: on point
hmmmm good old days when LADIES were girls ,MEN were boys, I would rather miss sch bus dan miss my food pack.childhood was so beautiful,no wonder whenever I listen to BEZ (dat stupid song) it soul easing
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by tohshine(m): 12:54am On Sep 16, 2014
my mom do beat me on top this tin whenever. I lost the cover
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by EbuGeneral(m): 12:59am On Sep 16, 2014
its still in use now and it is still in market now... The difference today is that you will see assorted varieties and the have lesser qualities now. U know what i mean, the cant keep chilled water for long. China made is now everywhere in the market unlike those days that it was produced by Eleganza industries Ltd. Op, u need the water bottle for yourself?
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by cao(f): 1:03am On Sep 16, 2014

I'm guessing you were missing for that era, 'cause it was certainly in Lagos. The way you missed road on this one. You just want to keep beating your empty drum, just to remind us that you make the loudest noice.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nwachiizu(m): 2:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Chai. This bottle just reminded me of how I didn't enjoy going to school in those days and prefered playing all day long#hahahahahaha
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Semony: 3:38am On Sep 16, 2014
You are the most stupid person I have ever read from since
My entire life. That fire you are lighting will born you soon. Mind if you that people trace your Id and deal with you mercilessly.

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ibnzubair(m): 3:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Sweet old days, I remember throwing mine into a well, but the reason for that? Still wondering
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by modestdude(m): 3:46am On Sep 16, 2014

Where is the Catholic in you bro? I feel so disappointed in your disgusting comment. Have always believed you are a shinning light and a model angry
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ubanett(m): 4:33am On Sep 16, 2014
ninovandross: Seeing this pic reminds me of Cmmnd primry school, always finishd my chow b4 break time, who still rmba kito nd baba dudu? Gud times
CDSS ojo military cantonement any Jss 2 marble 1995 set online

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by toluwalore(f): 5:20am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Youngsage]Hehehe... So who else remembers this bottle from primary school? It was so common, almost every kid had one! grin I don't think it's still available now though. Do you? Let's bring back those memories! It is still available, just got 2 for my girls.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by yorlah(m): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2014
Yes they are still using,my son's school gave them as end of the session gift.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 16, 2014
vega84: u didn't use cause ur poor parents couldn't afford it and pa awo couldnt provide it too cos he was too blind to knw wat is good fr u westerners, see ur mouth like OJUKWU yeye yoruba village champion .
he is igbo
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 16, 2014
peppyluv02: Priviledged to school in Ebutte meta grammar school while living in maikoko...I see.
Besides,he is not Igbo. Just a troll fooling around.

he is igbo.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Kirinwa: 6:00am On Sep 16, 2014
DollyParton1:
It is still available. We just got one earlier this month for my god-daughter.

Aww so touching. So some god mothers still remember their god children? cheesy

Mine forgot me after her husband died. embarassed

I will soon go and look for her to tell her I never forgot her. cool

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Kirinwa: 6:03am On Sep 16, 2014
Monstertrucks: I never really used it, but I saw It a lot around in school then.

I never used it too. What was school tap for? Life then was sweet without ebola to worry about.

Although I saw so many of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor / Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As / If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.