Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland (9581 Views)

Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married / Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Males in this section are easily fooled, They go gaga at the sight of any handle with pink (F). I wonder how many PM the so called lady must have received! grin

I just got an idea, i would create a female account with some random beautiful pic. let me see how it feels like cheesy
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Ishilove: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Idrismusty97: Males in this section are easily fooled, They go gaga at the sight of any handle with pink (F). I wonder how many PM the so called lady must have received! grin

I just got an idea, i would create a female account with some random beautiful pic. let me see how it feels like cheesy
My friend will you sharrap! tongue You are one of the very handsome guys on nairaland but you refuse to upload your picture. You had it up on your profile a while back but you later removed it. Put it back up so that you may have the much cherished 'likes' wink grin
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by izaray(f): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: Our Guys Are Woman-Wrappers.
Are a male or female even, sorry 4 asking u, just want to know how to address u if d needs arises, cos u are almost on every thread.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by bogtrotter: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Uhmm... Is this what's trending now?
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
izaray: Are a male or female even, sorry 4 asking u, just want to know how to address u if d needs arises, cos u are almost on every thread.
lol.

He is a guy.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
I just knew something was wrong somewhere undecided
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ishilove:
My friend will you sharrap! tongue You are one of the very handsome guys on nairaland but you refuse to upload your picture. You had it up on your profile a while back but you later removed it. Put it back up so that you may have the much cherished 'likes' wink grin
I only upload a pic in my blog, No one can drop likes there. I don't intend to upload any pic on Nairaland. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Idrismusty97: I only uploading a pic in my blog, No one can drop likes there. I don't intend to upload any pic on Nairaland. cheesy
But why did you upload it here before?
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: i told you guys to check her personal message carefully grin grin grin
bursted!!!!!!!good work bro!I know the owner of that moniker from day 1 sept 10 we had quarrel
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: mrbritney alias orlandoowoh, you are gone, so you are now Elease Donovan grin grin grin grin
I like that!good work!I had issue with that guy from day one he created that account...coz on that very day,he posted upto 4 topics and he attacked me coz we had an e-bully with his male account...he was a school drop out from a renowned nigerian university.he has some other accounts as well...quote me for more details
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
SMH @ MISSBRITNEY

(S)HE MUST BE A GAY

#YOLO
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: like you are not thesame person using the Mrbritney and orlandoOwoh monikers, everybody knows you. Ichidodo, collynzo17, oneeast , longeria , rexxie , meforyou1 , opiaoku come and see olodoOwoh figthing me with a female Mrbritney moniker. When they come, some questions will be asked. grin
wanted to ask that biitch a question n make things easy but it appears shes gone back to jupiter..or it she now or he or it? ok here it goes...
common mr oops! master...damm! i mean miss missbritney,bring ur arsse on here this minute n let us know if u really a she or a he or perharps an it or some creep heteropaedophillic freaky transgendered amoeba...
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2014
MissBritney: Pascl09, seeun, mukinaa2, pls kindly give the poor fellow called chinasaekperem a lengthy ban for false accusation and spamming of my mentions. I'm britney for gods sake and not the names he's been mentioning for ever. If you don't ban him, he'll continue to spam my mentions and talking thrash. Let him return to his political section with his friends GowonAbacha and orlandoOwoh tocontinue their crazìness there. Why should he be spreading my pictures about calling me a male imposter acting as a female. He's spamming nairaland with my pictures and I don't tolerate such nonsense. He can continue posting the pictures of his so called orlandoowoh but not my own pictures. God created me a female and a useless little kid I don't even know cannot come here and start calling me a male imposter. Seeun Osewa and the moderators, is this what you expect ladies to tolerate on your website? u must do something fast. Its either he leaves nairaland or I leave nairaland. So kindly do the needful by enabling the deactivation button for any one of the two of us. I don't know him before, neithere have I seen him before. He's a troll here. Pascaal09, mukinaa2, seeun, youkiti and other mods, I won't repeat myself again.
All these venom simply 'cos da guy refused to acquiesce to ur request to sleep with u,huh? common suzzie,u gat some mustache man...oobs! gurl..
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2014
Rexxie:
All these venom simply 'cos da guy refused to acquiesce to ur request to sleep with u,huh? common suzzie,u gat some mustache man...oobs! gurl..
the hefemale got banned

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Chimerase(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem: Everybody should copy Mrbritney pics and let her him change the DP, I dare the owner of the moniker. OrlandoOwoh is behind the moniker, a common sense will tell you she's fake from her personal message. Chimerase we need you here.
I knw she is fake, senior eminent while mentioning me u put 2 to the sufix so I can cum quickly grin
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2014
MissBritney: I mean I've seen lots of males and visited their profile but hardly do I see a like on their photo when compared to we dem ladies. Is it that the number of ladies on nairaland is very low or something or the boyz are just too ugly to warrant a like?
You're quite right tho, but not 100%..
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by ola4yinka(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mine don't even have like button...lol
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 19, 2015
MissBritney:
I mean I've seen lots of males and visited their profile but hardly do I see a like on their photo when compared to we dem ladies. Is it that the number of ladies on nairaland is very low or something or the boyz are just too ugly to warrant a like?
Are you seriously asking that question?
But you are a girl na

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. / See The Greatest Prostitute In The World / What Women Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.