Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland (9579 Views)

Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married / Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by iconize(m): 1:33am On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: [s]This was one of the things Rapmoney noticed that made him create a thread on men with pride. But unfortunately abused by some girls. The "woman wrapper" men didn't help matter, as they joined the girls. One of such men was Chinasaekperem aka Chinazaekperem who went to the extent of creating a thread to beg a girl.[/s]

We need to talk!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by majour(m): 2:13am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney: I mean I've seen lots of males and visited their profile but hardly do I see a like on their photo when compared to we dem ladies. Is it that the number of ladies on nairaland is very low or something or the boyz are just too ugly to warrant a like?
Op, I'd really like to know u, can I send u a PM, ?
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2014
destante: okay I understand u but u need to calm down and let some things slide ok?. it won't still change that you don't pick on women. its not right. Be gentlemanly puhlease.
there must be someone out there who doesn't like u so don't let her foolish thoughts get to u ok and u never said anything wrong to her
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

We need to talk!
What for?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: I know your insanity is severe, I can always deal with you on the political section but I'm just waiting for missbritney to make any cruel comment about me, you will pity her when am done with her grin grin grin
I'll finish you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 7:09am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
The ïdiot is making a nuisance of himself. He doesn't even know where he belongs you'll know he is mentally derailed on this thread . There you'll find pictures of he and his father. There was one in which his father was making sacrifice to the gods, another in which his father was drowning. This same fellow opened a thread just to beg a lady which you can find here . You can see he's a piece of low life picking up quarrels with ladies only to feel guilty and beg them later. I'm sure he'll open a thread to beg me when I'm done with him too. Don't mingle with him. He'll add nothing to your life coz he doesn't have a future. Imagine the little boy chinasaekperem telling me I was poorly brought up by my mom. He'll hate himself.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by xynerise: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2014
At least I have 6likes grin
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I'll finish you.
by posting a fake picture of me on nairaland? Are you kidding me? This guy daft oooo
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2014
SirElaw:
Errrm...how can you be so sure

Wanted to be sure of the recipient before showering praises of beauty
its too obvious!
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by SirElaw(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2014
marieolae: its too obvious!
Anytime I look at your name, I see areola.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2014
SirElaw:
Anytime I look at your name, I see areola.
lool smiley
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I'll finish you.
by posting jude njoku's pictures, this one na compound ode ooooo .
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by destante(f): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2014
kokotango: there must be someone out there who doesn't like u so don't let her foolish thoughts get to u ok and u never said anything wrong to her
Lol I think I'm lost here. *rme
It was never about me.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by spanzed(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2014
This thrend has turned into somethingelse...OP pls let's peace reign and guy lockup jare u be man nw...I thought we are here to have fun,this is going to far
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by darlingnuel(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2014
Sard: Because there are lots of woman-wrappers here, hardly can you find man-wrapper.
What do you mean by Woman wrapper? Would you be kind enough to define it? because I've heard so much of that 'qualifier'
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Sard(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2014
darlingnuel: What do you mean by Woman wrapper? Would you be kind enough to define it? because I've heard so much of that 'qualifier'
Lol. It is generally used to describe guys that do anything (even utterly demeaning things) to please women. They seek women's attention through any means. It's not an official term, just a slang.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
The ïdiot is making a nuisance of himself. He doesn't even know where he belongs you'll know he is mentally derailed on this thread . There you'll find pictures of he and his father. There was one in which his father was making sacrifice to the gods, another in which his father was drowning. This same fellow opened a thread just to beg a lady which you can find here . You can see he's a piece of low life picking up quarrels with ladies only to feel guilty and beg them later. I'm sure he'll open a thread to beg me when I'm done with him too. Don't mingle with him. He'll add nothing to your life coz he doesn't have a future. Imagine the little boy chinasaekperem telling me I was poorly brought up by my mom. He'll hate himself.
GowonAbacha, goodslayer, revenger231, ihejirikaisboko, ba7man, subway101, 1reborb, chinonnsodike, waspy, twistaray and generaladekunle, see what chinasaekperem is already facing in the hand of a female forumite in the romance section. I told the buy I would finish him. I don't post pictures, I have my way of dealing with people like him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2014
marieolae: of course not, y r u even asking

Marieolae cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
Your mentality though undecided

Like Unibenstudent who is e-homophobic. cheesy

Most of this dude forming maybe gay sef. undecided
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2014
EroticAngelina: They are ugly. Simple & short smiley

Said by an ugly girl. cry
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
GowonAbacha, goodslayer, revenger231, ihejirikaisboko, ba7man, subway101, 1reborb, chinonnsodike, waspy, twistaray and generaladekunle, see what chinasaekperem is already facing in the hand of a female forumite in the romance section. I told the buy I would finish him. I don't post pictures, I have my way of dealing with people like him.
like you are not thesame person using the Mrbritney and orlandoOwoh monikers, everybody knows you. Ichidodo, collynzo17, oneeast , longeria , rexxie , meforyou1 , opiaoku come and see olodoOwoh figthing me with a female Mrbritney moniker. When they come, some questions will be asked. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by REVENGER231: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: like you are not thesame person using the Mrbritney and orlandoOwoh monikers, everybody knows you. Ichidodo, collynzo17, oneeast , longeria , rexxie , meforyou1 , opiaoku come and see olodoOwoh figthing me with a female Mrbritney moniker. When they come, some questions will be asked. grin

Jude, You are towing the same path of your father Henry Njoku(May he continue to rot in hell). Stop fighting with women, you are cursed and deserve no pity.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: like you are not thesame person using the Mrbritney and orlandoOwoh monikers, everybody knows you. Ichidodo, collynzo17, oneeast , longeria , rexxie , meforyou1 , opiaoku come and see olodoOwoh figthing me with a female Mrbritney moniker. When they come, some questions will be asked. grin
Lol so ur already scared to the extent of claiming someone to be impersonating me. I told you you'll open a new thread to beg me. As I earlier said, you'll rot in jail. I'm getting court permissions tomorrow. U must learn how to respect women cuz u don't know the daughter of whom u might be talking to. U'll soon be history and I'll prove to you that I'm a female tout since that what u called me.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2014
REVENGER231:

Jude, You are towing the same path of your father Henry Njoku(May he continue to rot in hell). Stop fighting with women, you are cursed and deserve no pity.
I have told you to exhume henry njoku's carcass, then I will believe I'm his son jude njoku, oloshi grin
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
Lol so ur already scared to the extent of claiming someone to be impersonating me. I told you you'll open a new thread to beg me. As I earlier said, you'll rot in jail. I'm getting court permissions tomorrow.
orlandoOwoh get lost, I dare you to change your DP if you aren't orlandoOwoh, change it and let's see your yansh. Meanwhile, everybody should copy this pics for comparison.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2014
Everybody should copy Mrbritney pics and let her him change the DP, I dare the owner of the moniker. OrlandoOwoh is behind the moniker, a common sense will tell you she's fake from her personal message. Chimerase we need you here.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: orlandoOwoh get lost, I dare you to change your DP if you aren't orlandoOwoh, change it and let's see your yansh. Meanwhile, everybody should copy this pics for comparison.
You're frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're frustrated.
tell your wife to change her DP if she can grin grin, tell her.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: orlandoOwoh get lost, I dare you to change your DP if you aren't orlandoOwoh, change it and let's see your yansh. Meanwhile, everybody should copy this pics for comparison.
Continue talking thrash. Orlandoowoh come and tell my little brother he's talking to britney and not orlandoOwoh. He's already regretting calling me a bítch earlier on. Your days are numbered dear. Start getting prepared for prison life. Next time, you'll know how to respect females online. You don't know my personality and u went ahead to call me a bîtch and ho even going further to tell me I was poorly brought up by my mom. I'll make sure u rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
Continue talking thrash. Orlandoowoh come and tell my little brother he's talking to britney and not orlandoOwoh. He's already regretting calling me a bítch earlier on. Your days are numbered dear. Start getting prepared for prison life. Next time, you'll know how to respect females online. You don't know my personality and u went ahead to call me a bîtch and ho even going further to tell me I was poorly brought up by my mom. I'll make sure u rot in jail.
change your DP, I don't wanna insult you again, I have already agreed not to. Change your DP and let the wind blow your yansh, you opened this account on september 10 and your are already stalking me on september 15. Who are you fooling grin
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2014
I'm sure you've not slept. You spent the whole night arguing over a picture. You're joking with the wrong guy. I don't pictures, but humiliate whoever that crosses my path to the extent that they quit a particular section. Ask Customized13 who the thread I opened frustrated him.
Anambra Adigo Mma.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2014
destante: lol You tried. I will open a thread on the young man. Thanks anyways.

Buskie13 undecided

Those ones that don't contribute on this forum other than following female monikers.

#YAWNS angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos / Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy / Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.