Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again (2369 Views)

Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria / Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa / Dickson Alleges Plot To Destabilise Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by chinazaekperem2: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Chinasa can u see what's going on here ? Another banega like creature called jennylove7575 has been nabbed. The poor dude decided to blackmail me with his earlier comments. grin
shocked shocked what's his earlier moniker? Lemme finish him.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by jennylove7575(f): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: shocked shocked what's his earlier moniker? Lemme finish him.
Gowonabacha You are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by jennylove7575(f): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Chinasa can u see what's going on here ? Another banega like creature called jennylove7575 has been nabbed. The poor dude decided to blackmail me with his earlier comments. grin
Gowonabacha You are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by jennylove7575(f): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha: Farano thanks a lot for doing your job even though you banned me. A big hug to you for that but pls contact the likes of oam4j, afam4eva , ikenna351 to help me delete the comments that jennylove7575 blackmailed me with in all the 5 political topics on this profile. Blackmailing someone is not allowed on this forum and it warrants a long term ban for the moniker jennylove7575. Seun, mukina2 and mynd44 I also call this to your notice.
newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile both are same people they are thief, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by chinazaekperem2: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: Gowonabacha You are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
Am not gowonabacha, babe calm your nerves are explain things to me.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by jennylove7575(f): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
How long will you continue to deceive yourself mr man ? grin you should be voted the funniest nairaland scammer of the year. Your case is even worse than that of banega. Just read up ur false accusations. How did I ever collect your number? How did I ever get your text pin?. I'm not a gay like you sorry and stop deceiving people ur a female. I keep wondering how many innocent guys would have sent you a PM. This is a big blackmail and seun needs to look into this. This fraud deserves a ban. If ur truly a female, sow the whole forum a screenshot of anything that can prove ur identification. Remember you said you are one jennifer brown.
newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile both are same people they are thief, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by chinazaekperem2: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile both are same people they are thief, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
babe, we have gotten your message, gowonabacha, I want you here ASAP.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: Gowonabacha You are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
Seun, mukina2, mynd44, afam4eva, obinoscopy pls kindly remove all these false accusation this fellow is spamming all my thread with and give him a lengthy ban angry is this what nairaland is turning into ? Where illiterates can easily blackmail people ? angry seun and his mods you have to look into this. I won't repeat myself. This dude was exposed as a scammer disguising as a female and the best he could to show his frustrations was to blackmail me with this false accusation of his all over the forum. angry do something about this abeg. angry
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by jennylove7575(f): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Seun, mukina2, mynd44, afam4eva, obinoscopy pls kindly remove all these false accusation this fellow is spamming all my thread with and give him a lengthy ban angry is this what nairaland is turning into ? Where illiterates can easily blackmail people ? angry seun and his mods you have to look into this. I won't repeat myself. This dude was exposed as a scammer disguising as a female and the best he could to show his frustrations was to blackmail me with this false accusation of his all over the forum. angry do something about this abeg. angry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by chinazaekperem2: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
gowonabacha, I have known this babe on nairaland for a while now even before you registered your moniker. I can believe her.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: babe, we have gotten your message, gowonabacha, I want you here ASAP.
I've already reported him . How can u believe such? he's trying to blackmail me because he was exposed. See me see wahala.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: gowonabacha, I have known this babe on nairaland for a while now even before you registered your moniker. I can believe her.
That was the same way u knew banega since 2011. Chinazaekperem don't fall my hand....how can u believe this nonsense.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by chinazaekperem2: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
I've already reported him . How can u believe such? he's trying to blackmail me because he was exposed. See me see wahala.
hmmm, leave nairaland before its too late, you registered this moniker this month and I have known this babe on nairaland before then.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by chinazaekperem2: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
That was the same way u knew banega since 2011. Chinazaekperem don't fall my hand....how can u believe this nonsense.
I will finish you guy, U cannot f00l me.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by NewDelhi(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile both are same people they are thief, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
I don die. Wetin this mad woman just dey yarn since? *sekems outta thread *
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by chinazaekperem2: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
gowonabacha wait 1st. Babe can you please. Change your DP so we can confirm you are telling the truth, you seem not to have changed your DP before. Am waiting or I will finish this moniker.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by chinazaekperem2: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jenylove7575, change ur DP for confirmation or else this moniker is gone
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I will finish you guy, U cannot f00l me.
See me see wahala sha.even chinaza dey threaten me grin. Tell her / himto bring any proof of her/ his claims.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by jennylove7575(f): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
NewDelhi:
I don die. Wetin this mad woman just dey yarn since? *sekems outta thread *
How dare you insult me? for the fact that i am here on nairaland Doesn’t give you the right to throw insult at me. Let this be your last warning. Get it into your thick skull, if you quote to insult me again you will be so sorry. Even seun no go bail you out.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by chinazaekperem2: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
See me see wahala sha.even chinaza dey threaten me grin. Tell her to bring any proof of her claims.
guy chill 1st, I'm not a f00l, I don get the chick prank, so for threatening you. I go finish am for nairaland if she no change her DP in 2minutes, you trust me na grin
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by jennylove7575(f): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: gowonabacha wait 1st. Babe can you please. Change your DP so we can confirm you are telling the truth, you seem not to have changed your DP before. Am waiting or I will finish this moniker.
is this your other profile again?
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by chinazaekperem2: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: is this your other profile again?
hehehehehehehehehe, you are finished babe, you don't wanna change your DP? So you be scammer grin
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Jenylove7575, change ur DP for confirmation or else this moniker is gone
Even if he does change it, that doesn't change the fact that he's a scammer. He was exposed and now see what he's doing. The same way banega threatened to kill the guy that exposed him. They know how they can always get their pictures. Let hear bring 2 or more different concrete proof. I wonder why seun is not looking into this issue. Nairaland is something else grin its no longer a forum but an avenue for blackmail.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: hehehehehehehehehe, you are finished babe, you don't wanna change your DP? So you be scammer grin
You sef u can see he has a brain damage somewhere. He just dey accuse people up and down. grin
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by chinazaekperem2: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Even if he does change it, that doesn't change the fact that he's a scammer. He was exposed and now see what he's doing. The same way banega threatened to kill the guy that exposed him. They know how they can always get their pictures. Let hear bring 2 or more different concrete proof. I wonder why seun is not looking into this issue. Nairaland is something else grin its no longer a forum but an avenue for blackmail.
let here change 1st, let's start from there. Jennylove7575 this is my last warning, upload another picture of you grin
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by jennylove7575(f): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: hehehehehehehehehe, you are finished babe, you don't wanna change your DP? So you be scammer grin
chinazaekperem2, newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile all are same people they are thieves, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boys. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Jesusloveyou: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
dtruth3: dat is wot u get, wen u elect a "small boy" as d governor of a state
this is d madness when small boy lead great people,great nation.instead of to concentrate on how to better d good pple of nigeria,is busy with how to use ojoro to remove a sitting gov.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by udemzyudex(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Na so craze dey start..
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Zeusd3(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
k ooioo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nat'l Assembly Palaver: Speaker Finally Gains Access Into House / A Call For The IgboS To Unite: The Time To Act Is Now! / Hundreds Of Muslim Migrants Are Converting To Christianity In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.