Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Need Your Advice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Guys (713 Views)

[ADVICE] Guys Please Advise Me On This (don't Skip) / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Ma Friend Needs Advice! Guys Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Guys by CallMeBIRA(f): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
What do the phrases 'loving you' and 'love up on you' mean,thanks in advance guys
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys by pasqal09: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
" Love up on you"........ whoever said that to you should just go back to school.
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is it that guy on your dp that said those?
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Loving you means, am beginning to love you or in the process of falling in love with you (my opinion though). And as for love up on you, no idea.
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys by expert101(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is a backyard slang... The guy is only trying to impress with a swag.

Bottomline: He loves you so don't screw up.
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys by CallMeBIRA(f): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
pasqal09: " Love up on you"........ whoever said that to you should just go back to school.
lol
Re: I Need Your Advice Guys by CallMeBIRA(f): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Odilafta: Is it that guy on your dp that said those?
no,the guy in the pix below told me so

(1) (Reply)

Has A Woman Or A Man Can You Marrie A Person From Another Tribe? / The Solution To The Entitlement Mentality Of Nigerian Women / How Can Men Pursue A Women's Hearts Genuinely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.