Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... (669 Views)

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by graciousolo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
I was listening to a radio show when this question came up.

What will be your reaction if you caught your spouse(Married/Dating) with another person?
Well, if I asked the question above then the answer will probably be direct.

But the question truly is..........
If you caught your spouse cheating on you with your favourite celebrity;e.g. Beyounce for the ladies and maybe Ronaldo for the guys.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR REACTION?

Somebody said she'll take a selfie first.lols.
Lets read yours.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by Tallesty1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Well, thats the end of our relationship/marriage.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by solomonbrown64: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
....waheva we had ends there
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by MabraO: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
What will be ur reaction if....
The mods bloke this silly thread?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by graciousolo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
MabraO: What will be ur reaction if....
The mods bloke this silly thread?
Haha hater.well I'll move on to less 'sillier' threads

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by valmunich(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
I don't give a shiii whoever it is. You cheat, you're going
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by Greyworld: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
valmunich: I don't give a shiii whoever it is. You cheat, you're going

Na mouth yu dey make jor,

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by valmunich(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Greyworld:

Na mouth yu dey make jor,
Perhaps you're the type that will wait to snap pictures smiley
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by Greyworld: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
valmunich:
Perhaps you're the type that will wait to snap pictures smiley

Lolz....
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by Tymax(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cheating? That one na long tin. If I carry you go show and you dare scream for Iyanya or Flavour, that's it. It's over. angry Just follow him home.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by graciousolo(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
well If mua caught my spouse with my fav celeb i.e Samuel Eto'o or John Legend. I'll probably smile and congratulate her for meeting them before me. #Sarcasm.

Truth is I might not react very harshly because I really love those guys.guess I'll forgive her easily.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by Agybabe(f): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
I would snap o. Facebook things and my face would surely show.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If.......... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tell her to give emm a free Mouth Action

(1) (Reply)

Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question / Four Typical Replies Ladies Give To Suitors...m / 4 Weird Reasons Why People Wants to get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.