Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

$10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA (9154 Views)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Oritsejafor Returns As CAN President / Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

$10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by baba11(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
An investigation by SaharaReporters has revealed that a Nigerian private jet caught in Johannesburg with $10 million belongs to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the head of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN). Mr. Oritsejafor is also a close confidant of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Ayo Oritsejafor
The CAN leader’s private plane with US registration number N808HG was one of two jets cited by South African officials on September 5 Mr. Oritsejafor's jet arrived South Africa with $9.3 million cash loaded in several suitcases. News of the seizure of the cash broke over the weekend, triggering questions about the ownership of the jets and weapons they intended to purchase.

Nigerian aviation authorities disclosed that one of the jets belonged to Pastor Oritsejafor while the second one was registered to Felix Idiga, the owner of Jafac Aviation Limited.

Two Nigerians and an Israeli defense contractor, Eyal Mesiaka arrived in the jet when they were accosted in South Africa authorities. A South African source disclosed that Mr. Oritsejafor's jet was released after top Nigerian officials intervened, claiming that the weapons to be purchased had the official blessing of the Nigerian government. The jet arrived with two plastic suitcases and two hand luggages with combination locks only known to the Isreali contractor, according to CityPress

Earlier today, SaharaReporters rang the mobile telephone number of Mr. Idiga. At first, he pretended and claimed that he was the Aide De camp to Mr. Idiga. But when our correspondent identified himself as a reporter from SaharaReporters, he owned he started answering questions relating to the issues but claimed the jet we published on our site wasn’t his own. Asked if he knew of another private jet named in apparent arms buy in South Africa, he asked where we got our information after we read the jet registration number to him. He then denied that his jet was involved, before hastily hanging up the phone.

Source::http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/15/arms-smuggling-jet-caught-10million-south-africa-linked-can-president-ayo-oritsejafor#.VBdlxbTtmE0.facebook

9 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Joy83(m): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Okay!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by ibkgab001: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
"Sharareporter " supporting boko haram since 19xx where x is a number

14 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by zomoears(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
revelations!

Some political pastor he is!

Tentacles expanding into arms dealing...Wetin them talk about kingdom of God sef...and violence taketh by force! Guess he is arming up for the kingdom violence...

18 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by stinggy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
AY bling bling

6 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by tomakint: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
One can imagine the level at which the media arm of APC can degenerate to just to malign the person Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and the government of the day undecided

24 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by bappahman: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
ppl will keep doubting it, but imagine if the plane belonged to Buhari or any APC member

54 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by 1United1: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
When the Spiritual Father of Nigerian President Jonathan. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor is cited in Arms Smuggling case, we should be very worried.

They Will Never Get This To The Front Page!

But a Useless thread with Hope For Nigeria as its Source made Front Page because it concocted a story about the purported endorsement of jonadafft by PDP governors!

Yeye dey smell!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by ejikechibuzor(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
CONFUSION is when you go steal meat from the pot, and you forget whether the spoon was on top or inside the pot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by sexyviper: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2014
NA OUR OYEL MONEY, MAKE UNA NO TRY NONESENSE OOOO angry grin grin grin grin grin CHAI... Matthew 8:20
Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."

Matthew 19:24
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

LAST BULLET

Acts 3:6

Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

BUT
orisej 20:14 says

i have private jet, bling bling and a lot of cash.....with the power of presidency behind me....ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

GOOD NIGHT.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by SOUNDKING: 12:05am On Sep 16, 2014
It is only a foolish man that thnks boko boiz are outlaws to d northern muslims,...listining to prophet Bosun Emmanco again with 1 tab @ hand. But wait o, d newz no 2 credibe ni..na shaharia reporters; aka boko news networks. cool

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Chanchit: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Another reason why we should not let any pastor dictate ur life, cos they dnt even fear the God they are using to scare us.

7 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by wasiudvd(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2014
OK! committee will be set up.

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by maclatunji: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2014
It was exposed that his wife manages a microfinance bank during the Islamic banking brouhaha.
http://www.coolstuff49ja.com/2011_08_01_archive.html?m=1

It does not take much to know that Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor is a runs man of international proportions.

Israeli contractors abi? I laugh in Spanglish at some people.

2 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Domingo1: 12:39am On Sep 16, 2014
God pls save Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by FindOut(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2014
If I remember correctly, CAN under Oritsejeafor was one of the first to "alert" the Nigerian Government that some external terrorist-organization fighters were in the North. This was pre-boko haram attacks. How they got this info, they did not tell us. Events afterwards appeared to "prove" them right.

The Maitatsine sect and its founder were linked to CAN.

The current Bokoharam has also been linked to them. It has been said severally and logcially inferred that boko haram could not have had this much resources and ammunition and resilience without being backed by some very strong force with a lot of money to spare. Usually, only a GOVERNMENT fits that category.

It still makes zero sense why bokoharam would be attacking and destroying the same north they want to take over and killing the people they want to supposedly rule. Me thinks if they really had beef with Jonathan, Otueke and the entire ND would have been the ones under attack.

And no matter how we want to kid ourselves or skirt around this issue, the fact remains that Goodluck Jonathan remains the BIGGEST BENEFICIARY of continued attacks in the North. And this is a man who has had bombs following his name ssince Okah & co's October 1st bombing.

Eventually, eventually, the sponsors of the genocide in the north would be exposed for all to see and I hope when that time comes, everone irrespective of religious affliation and tribe will come out to condemn them.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by FunnyPikincom(m): 1:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Front Page Pls..... May God continue to expose these secret sponsors of BOKO HARAM
shocked shocked
Onaiykan was CAN president, there was Peace cool
Peter Jasper Akinola was CAN president, There was Peace cool
Pastor Ayo(Oriburuku)dele OritseJETfor is the CAN president, and the Peace Vanished shocked shocked
Who is fooling who...

This is why I cant trust any PENTECOSTAL Pastor....

We all know that he is the Spiritual Leader of PDP grin grin grin
And election is around the corner wink wink wink

[size=20]ORITSEJAFOR..... THE BLOOD IS IN YOUR HANDS!!!!! cry cry cry[/size]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by youngdoctor(m): 1:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Arrest and prosecute the mofo..religion is now about self conviction.not what one man says behind the pulpit.while his behaviour shows the opposite..Oritsejafor dis,Oritsejafor DAT..Na only u

6 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by ifemiide: 2:03am On Sep 16, 2014
Nigerians can play politics with everything
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by stinggy(m): 2:07am On Sep 16, 2014
Domingo1: God pls save wipe Nigeria.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Lucasbalo(m): 2:35am On Sep 16, 2014
If the story is true which I hope not, I have given up on Nigeria. The country is being run like a family property while overwhelming majority of her citizens are dirt poor. It's very tragic for a country so blessed to be so poor due to corruption and mismanagement .

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Chubhie: 2:42am On Sep 16, 2014
The gangster bling pastor be like-It's nothing personal just business. May the universal mind forgive god of men who use church as fronts for rackets. A man as Don Ayo who has politicians and even the president in his pockets will always walk free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by tpia1: 2:51am On Sep 16, 2014
lord have mercy, i hope this story is fake.

has anyone noticed how almost all the big churches are the subject of one breaking news story or another over the past one month?

9 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by tpia1: 2:52am On Sep 16, 2014
btw where do these huge amounts of money keep coming from?

i keep hearing of astronomical amounts of nigerian money but i never personally saw any?
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by luvmijeje(f): 3:23am On Sep 16, 2014
When El-rufai said it, I took it with a pinch of salt. Jonathan and his 40 gang of thieves have totally destroy this country.

18 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by sovpounds(m): 3:26am On Sep 16, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Jakpon: 3:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Let someone shout HalleluJah !!!

4 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by scribble: 3:47am On Sep 16, 2014
come and see the Lord is good.

come and see.

JOnathan gave oristefemijafor a BIG CONTRACT

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by scribble: 3:53am On Sep 16, 2014
FunnyPikincom: Front Page Pls..... May God continue to expose these secret sponsors of BOKO HARAM
shocked shocked
Onaiykan was CAN president, there was Peace cool
Peter Jasper Akinola was CAN president, There was Peace cool
Pastor Ayo(Oriburuku)dele OritseJETfor is the CAN president, and the Peace Vanished shocked shocked
Who is fooling who...

This is why I cant trust any PENTECOSTAL Pastor....

We all know that he is the Spiritual Leader of PDP grin grin grin
And election is around the corner wink wink wink

[size=20]ORITSEJAFOR..... THE BLOOD IS IN YOUR HANDS!!!!! cry cry cry[/size]

[size=20pt]oritsejafor cannot be sponsoring boko haram, he simply got contract, out of which he planned to embezzle some...the invoice found with them also pinpointed that they were buying helicopters...

are the helicopters for boko haram olodo pilots...[/size]

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by argon500: 4:18am On Sep 16, 2014
abeg na who dem say dem use him private jet? CAN Beer or CAN.....ooops sorry the news is from sharap reporters
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by free2ryhme: 4:21am On Sep 16, 2014
*reading thread with sleepy eyes*
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by ROCKJ1(m): 4:45am On Sep 16, 2014
God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebola: Jonathan Hails Fashola, Amaechi; Welcomes WHO’s Declaration / Scarcity Of Bread Hits Kano As Bakers Embark On Strike / Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.