Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

$10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA (9158 Views)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Oritsejafor Returns As CAN President / Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by omenka(m): 4:46am On Sep 16, 2014
I'm waiting for the TAN Voltrons to come and take shots at the source before I say what's really on my mind....

13 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:53am On Sep 16, 2014
I wonder what Saharareporters would gain by linking CAN president with this report, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's private jet number is N431CB while the one in South African custody registration number is N808HG. Google is there for any ''Thomas'' to verify.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by StealthyMe(m): 5:48am On Sep 16, 2014
His Eminence sir...Kindly Explain !

4 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Sunymoore(m): 6:14am On Sep 16, 2014
I'm tired 😴 of this god forsaken nation. Good continue to bless America. I'll be there one day
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Mogidi: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2014
Though this story is suspect but I'd rather it was true.

We don't want to end up like Iraqi Christians who were over ran in days by ISIL.

I sincerely hope Sahara reporters are right for once, I know I'll be disappointed, its smacks of sensationalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by AustineE1: 6:23am On Sep 16, 2014
I dont like doing this or playing the ethnic card,Saharareporters are stationed somewhere in the US and London and their bills are taking care of by some thieving opposition politicians,they can spew thrash online and get away freely without anyone arresting them or inviting them for questioning.I challenge the mainstream media to publish this arrant nonsense whose only aim is to distabilize the government of the day.Imagine in recent weeks,alot of falsehood are being carried around,just to find the president culpable and if we dont thread with caution,very soon there may nt be any country to call Nigeria.
Can you imagine how tactically saharareporters avoided mentioning the name of the other two Nigerians in the said confiscated Airplane,they mentioned the Isreali and avoided the two pilots name or probably the 'forgot',simply because the pilots are Yorubas and not from south East or south south who would have made the story sound real.
While the south African sources are quoting a different Airplane,they sahara reporters are dreaming about Ayo Oritsejofor.You think that even if GEJ or Oritsejofor intends illegal importation of Arms,they do nt have some many ways to do it without involving the Man of God and his plane.foolishness is now the order of the day in Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by ba7man(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Oya, PDP.......Over to you.

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 16, 2014
All Nigerians should get security conscious.

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Pataki: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Pastor Olejafor was a certified notorious ARMED ROBBER before he ventured into this pastor business.

I am not surprised he is caught in arms dealing.

A criminal is forever a criminal by blood.

5 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by RockMaxi: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2014
SR feeding Nigerians with gullibility. tongue
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by MalcoImX: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2014
smartchoice: All Nigerian Christians should get arms training.... ASAP........ We need weapons...... No time to cool down till some rag heads start getting ISIS ideas.
And you think Ayo will lead in the conflagration that will ensue.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2014
MalcoImX: And you think Ayo will lead in the conflagration that will ensue.

People should be more concerned about their security
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Pataki: Pastor Olejafor was a certified notorious ARMED ROBBER before he ventured into this pastor business.

I am not surprised he is caught in arms dealing.

A criminal is forever a criminal by blood.
Abu quaqa shut up!
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by heykims(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2014
CAN has long shown it dt it is an arm of d PDP. Nigerian pastors turning to jet men nd Oritjersafor has chop up going into jet business, but why arms import nd export I no know..
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by MalcoImX: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2014
smartchoice:

I don't care! But am certain of putting some motherfuckn ragheads below the soil....20/50 will make me joyful .
Whose cause are you on, Ayo's, yours or God's?
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Splashme: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2014
APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere
APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by NafeesaAA(f): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2014
The truth is gradually unfolding, from Australia now SA. Make I sing my NYSC song ~ Jejeje we dey go oh jeje we dey go oh jeje. The real sponsors of Boko Haram are showing themselves. Allah mun Gode

10 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2014
I am not surprised a bit. I will keep tab on this case and ascertain its veracity or otherwise. But I am definitely sure that tout Ayo Orisejafor is a "dirty" man.

5 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2014
heykims: CAN has long shown it dt it is an arm of d PDP. Nigerian pastors turning to jet men nd Oritjersafor has chop up going into jet business, but why arms import nd export I no know..
CAN is the religious wing of PDP. Bunch of political businessmen and pastorpreneurs. They are inconsequential in the Christian circle. I am a Christian and I don't gv 2 fvcks about those men.

4 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by MalcoImX: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2014
NafeesaAA: The truth is gradually unfolding, from Australia now SA. Make I sing my NYSC song ~ Jejeje we dey go oh jeje we dey go oh jeje. The real sponsors of Boko Haram are showing themselves. Allah mun Gode
El-Rufai should be arrested for SEEING this VISION and not notifying the authorities. I remember they abused him to high heavens for IMPLYING that he suspect this man for some criminal activities.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2014
smartchoice: All Nigerian Christians should get arms training.... ASAP........ We need weapons...... No time to cool down till some rag heads start getting ISIS ideas.
Fvcking coward and chestbeating religious extremist and tribal bigot. Its your type that gives inspiration to terrorists to keep slaughtering people because your body will be battered. The igala youths are wiping your community in Aguleri and the police force is whipping BZM and massob to size, you couldn't arm yourself against them but eChestbeating about religious war..da phuck! Coward you will be slaughtered along with fellow fanatics in xtian, islam, hindu or whatever.

Before yu sweat your phuckin a$$, I'm a xtian and not a bigotted extremist.

9 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by WildChild00(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2014
Saharareporter lie lie, since 1960

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by penny01502: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2014
1United1:
When the Spiritual Father of Nigerian President Jonathan. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor is cited in Arms Smuggling case, we should be very worried.

They Will Never Get This To The Front Page!

But a Useless thread with Hope For Nigeria as its Source made Front Page because it concocted a story about the purported endorsement of jonadafft by PDP governors!

Yeye dey smell!
and you are smelling very bad too. Must you mention Janathan in all your trash here on Nairaland?
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by PointB: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2014
Sahara reporters are known for their numerous lies.

This is most likely one them.

Waiting for more reputable news outlets to break the story.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by baba11(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2014
bappahman: ppl will keep doubting it, but imagine if the plane belonged to Buhari or any APC member
..yea are right bro..nigerians are just myopic naturally in nature..imagining!despite killing buhari by BH,they still believed he is their sponsor..smh
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by kheart(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2014
Thank God the real sponsors of Boko Haram don dey show face small small.

Mods should take dis to front page or else we ll suspect of him/her of bein sympathizer of boko haram sponsor.

2 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by BlackTechnology: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2014
barcanista: CAN is the religious wing of PDP. Bunch of political businessmen and pastorpreneurs. They are inconsequential in the Christian circle. I am a Christian and I don't gv 2 fvcks about those men.

Does Jesus know you

Show us proof that Christ knows you

Church goer claiming Christian

If you are a Christian you won't believe this story without first confirming from God.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by abagoro(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Henry Okah remains one of the most truthful criminals in Nigerian history. Future will vindicate him.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by adorable29(f): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2014
Nigeria politics! A dirty but very interesting game. At times, i assume am following a comedy, action and drama series. Other times the scripts are so ill plotted that one just writes it off as a bad nollywood movie.

Does Sahara reporter know the gravity of this accusations?. This could cause a civilian war in this country. Let's play this politics jejely oooo.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Caseless: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2014
tomakint: One can imagine the level at which the media arm of APC can degenerate to just to malign the person Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and the government of the day undecided
if we tel u the closeness of CAN body in maiduguri to Mohd Yusuf at the begining of these whole problems , u'd not have any reason to doubt if they say Ayo jet was caught with such an amount for arms buy. We've never distanced pdp/CAN from the menace ravaging North.

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by garux: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2014
From Iherikeja ( who support BH by sabotaging effort to quell dem) to Ayo ( who supply dem wit weapons) Northerners re watching wit keen interest. Funny though d pple dat support dis aforemention terrorists ll always be at d receivin end wen crisis broke out. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Caseless: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2014
abagoro: Henry Okah remains one of the most truthful criminals in Nigerian history. Future will vindicate him.
may God bless okah for telling us gej was behind d oct 1st 2010 bombing in Abuja and bless Azazi that told us pdp created boko haram.
The crisis in Jos revealed so much to us about the so called CAN and their hidden agenda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

42 Political Parties In Kano Make U-turn, Support Ganduje’s Re-election / PDP Stakeholders Demand Chairman, Secretary's Resignation / Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.