Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,339 members, 7,957,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Most Wanted Maid - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Most Wanted Maid (102192 Views)

Little Maid / Need For Speed - Most Wanted / Maid Of Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Our church bazaar today was great.I really had fun.
I would have loved to update again tonight but i'm a bit down with the alcohol i took at the bazaar.
I can't even think clear now....TOMORROW.
Gudnyt peeps
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by boldndbeautiful(f): 5:26am On Nov 17, 2014
Calismart:
Our church bazaar today was great.I really had fun.
I would have loved to update again tonight but i'm a bit down with the alcohol i took at the bazaar.
I can't even think clear now....TOMORROW.
Gudnyt peeps

Calismart, weldone oh
Funny enough our bazaar too was yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2014
So... Mr uwa wnts 2 really confirm abi? I think Ebere is nt dead... But erm... Will Angela be able 2 4give nd take Sonia as her sister?
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Psalmology(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2014
You have a nice storyline but your narration is too straight-forward. To interest more readers, I think you need tight sense of suspense. Nice write-up bro...
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Psalmology:
You have a nice storyline but your narration is too straight-forward. To interest more readers, I think you need tight sense of suspense. Nice write-up bro...
Thanks bro.point taken.
Thanks for dropping by
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
EPISODE 37

"My daughter..its time to come home"Ebere heard the voice.She saw her,calling on her.It took her sometime to realise it was her mother.
Oh,how she missed the woman.The cold hands of death snatched the woman away from her when she was still very young,leaving her under the care of her relations.

"Come my daughter.Come"She smiled again,smiling pleasantly.

"I am coming mommy.I am coming"Ebere said happily,running up to her.

Ebere felt someone tapping her.She opened her eyes only to find herself on the hospital bed.She had been day dreaming.One of her house neighbour was beside her.She was the one who tapped her,hearing her talk in her dream.
Ebere winced and moaned painfully as she tried to shift on the bed.Her eyes darted to her shoulder which was dressed with bandages and white cloth.The memories of how Sonia had shot her flashed through her.
She dropped her raised head back on the pillow.

"I'm sorry ok? The doctor said you will get better.They have removed the bullet already"her neighbour told her.
Ebere nodded.She couldn't believe she was still alive.

Just then,she saw Angela's parents,Adaora and another neighbour of hers enter the room.Her heart skipped a beat.She thought they have come to finish her up for having a hand in the kidnapp of their precious daughter.
At first,Mrs Ngozi couldn't believe it was Ebere,the only good friend of her daughter,who kidnapped Angela and even went as far as wanting to kill her.Angela had pleaded with them not to involve the police.However,they have found it as a perfect opportunity to persuade Ebere to retrace all her steps against Sonia.
Ebere eyed the woman who brought them to her,calling her 'over sabi sabi' in her mind but the woman was not to blame afterall.
Her fears were clearly written all over head as she fidgeted uncomfortably on the bed.
Mr.uwa cleared his throat and asked Ebere if she could tell her two friends to excuse them.
Ebere signaled to them to please give them a little privacy.

"Why do you want to kill my daughter?"Ngozi asked her with distate.

"It's between the both of us"Ebere answered shamefully,confused about their visit,which looked like a peaceful one.How could they be easy with her when she tried killing her daughter.

"What actually do you have against Sonia?"Mr uwa asked.

"It was between the both of us too but now,its known.She is murderer"Ebere replied.

"What exactly did you tell the police?"Adaora threw another question at her.

"Just exactly what i said.She is a murderer"She maintained.

"What evidence have you given them?"Mr. Uwa asked her.

"I haven't given them any evidence yet,but i sure have one.Sonia cannot deny it"Ebere answered him.

"You must withdraw that case immediately or else,you would also face the law for kidnapping my daughter"Mr.uwa threatened her.

Ebere kept quiet,different thoughts racing through her.She felt empty and miserable.How was she going to live again,knowing she tried to kill her friend but failed? The thought of getting her again for the 'dibia' never crossed her mind.
She soon heard herself sniffing.From simple sniffing,she bursted into a loud cry.

"Just look at me...am i not getting older by the day? Are my mates not married? I am 32...will any man ever..."Ebere coughed in between her loud sobs.Her rate at which her tears flowed could make one believe they would fill a bucket.

"Some one told me it was Angela who told mike about my lifestyle,telling him the ones i did and the ones i didnt do.I was forced to believe because she swore with her life that she was telling me the truth.I decided to take revenge on her"Ebere cried,regretting everything she did.

"How could you believe such a story?"

"please forgive me.I am sorry.help me plead with Angela to forgive me.tell her i am sorry.i still want to be her friend.she never did me any harm.I will do whatever you asked me to do about Sonia.I will...."she couldn't continue due to her excessive sobs.

Ngozi went close to her and tried comforting her.

"i just want to have peace of mind.I will tell them the whole thing was a mistake,Sonia did nothing to me.I will try and make sure the police releases her,"She assured them,"Please tell Angela that i am sorry"

Mr and mrs Uwa took turns looking at the DNA result.They still found it hard to believe it.After twenty three good years.

"Mom,Dad,is that a letter"Angela shocked them,standing before them but she didn't get a good view of the report.Her father quickly folded it and filed it bank into the envelope it came with.

"It's nothing my dear.Don't worry"Her father smiled at her,while her mother nodded in agreement with her father.

"I have to get going.Firstly,i am visiting Ebere.i have made up my mind to.I told David about it.She has been calling me on phone but i refused answering"Angela said,hugged them goodbye and left.

To be continued.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
EPISODE 37
Cont'd...

Ebere was in her room when the knock came.She slowly walked to the door,clenching her teeth in pains.Her shoulder still gave her great pains.She managed to open the door with one hand,only to find Angela standing there.
Ebere was short of words on seeing her.She thought Angela would never have anything to do with her again.She was even planning to go over to her home and apologise to her.

"I am sorryyy Angel.I am sorry"She begged,falling at her feet.Angela felt her tear drops on her feet.She soon saw herself shedding tears too.

"It's okay.Get up"Angela helped her up and supported her into the room.

Ebere felt a great inner peace.Her joy knew no bounds.

"I know that i am not worthy to call myself your friend again.I dont deserve you.Inspite of all you have been doing for me.From our school days up till now..."

"shhhh.It's alright.lets call everything that bit in the night mosquitoes.Let by gones to by gones.No matter what happens,we are friends for life"Angela said,not even believing she was saying that.Ebere's unstoppable tears came again as she fell into Angela's arms sobbing.

A knock came on the door.Ebere told Angela unnecessarily that it was one of her neighbours who has been rendering help to her.

"The door is open"She said,referring to the person at the door,expecting the expected neighbour to come in but nobody came in.
The knock came again.
Ebere tried to get up with the pains to open the door but Angela offered to open it.
When she did,whom she saw made her almost loose balance as he kept staring at her.She didn't know how to feel at all.She stole a look at Ebere,barring the person from looking inside the room with her body.

"who is it?"Ebere asked.

Angela opened the door wide and stood at one corner for Ebere to see for herself.
For some seconds,Ebere couldn't figure out whom it was.She stood up from the foam and came closer.
Then,she saw him.
It was MIKE,standing there with two hands in his pockets.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Trypa(f): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hmm dis is serious

Tanks for d update calismart
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Trypa:
Hmm dis is serious

Tanks for d update calismart
You are welcom,sis
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Aipete2(f): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ehya. *crying* thats my God for you, he answereth prayers. The arugbo ojo, ogbigba ti n gba alai lara oba to gba baale ile tayo tomo *am already in spirit oh*

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by seunviju(f): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Huh,patience is always good in everything.Thanks 4 the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Aipete2:
Ehya. *crying* thats my God for you, he answereth prayers. The arugbo ojo, ogbigba ti n gba alai lara oba to gba baale ile tayo tomo *am already in spirit oh*
hmmm...i can feel it
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Onemansquad(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
eya such is life
when a person perseveres u wont lack anything
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Eyah!!! But y is Mike showing up after all dis years nau.., I feel lyk giving him a knock on his head... Imagine... Wat if Angela had died? Anyway sha, I'm happy 4 Ebere nd her frnd.... Sonia!! I pray dey release u ooo... Thanks 4 d update.... Pls I need mooooooooooooooore

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2014
Aipete2:
grin let go there.....
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2014
Woa. Oga Calismart u are really smart.

more wisdom sir.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2014
zyzxx:
Woa. Oga Calismart u are really smart.

more wisdom sir.
Thanks my oga

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Trypa(f): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Calismart:

Thanks my oga

Hmm dis is serious calismart more wisdom to u dear

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2014
Cali Calismart,i see you. Are you updating again? kiss
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Jennimma:
Cali Calismart,i see you. Are you updating again? kiss
Not now My Queen

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2014
boldndbeautiful:

Calismart, weldone oh
Funny enough our bazaar too was yesterday.
I hope you didn't drink like i did? Lols smiley
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by blesoh(f): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Thanks for all the updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
update na. I have been here sitting at d front sit o.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
ebohstepn:
update na. I have been here sitting at d front sit o.
I'm sorry.haven't been feeling fyn.
I will try and update tomorrow morning
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Am sorry guys,for not updating since.i haven't been feeling fyn o.
Hmmm..After playing football for hours on sunday and going to the bazaar,i haven't felt fyn.headache and weakness.
*na wa o* but i thank God i am getting better.

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Onemansquad(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Calismart:
Am sorry guys,for not updating since.i haven't been feeling o.
Hmmm..After playing football for hours on sunday and going to the bazaar,i haven't felt fyn.headache and weakness.
No Lele bro relax and take care of ursef
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by pricelesslove(f): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Eiya, sorry. please take care of yourself.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Calismart:
Am sorry guys,for not updating since.i haven't been feeling o.
so sir,
It usually apen like dat if it long u played ball.
thank GOD u are ok nw.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Onemansquad:

No Lele bro relax and take care of ursef

pricelesslove:
Eiya, sorry. please take care of yourself.

Thank you.i am fine now
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
zyzxx:
so sir,
It usually apen like dat if it long u played ball.
thank GOD u are ok nw.
Na so.Its been up to 2 months i playd ball last.
Bt am ok nw my Oga
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Calismart:

Na so.Its been up to 2 months i playd ball last.
Bt am ok nw my Oga
thank God, just take drugs b4 u sleep wen ever u play ball like dat after a long brake.
me too. wen I did 60 press up after a long break, pain wan kill me wen I woke up... cheesy cheesy
Body no be fire wood.
Wen are we too expect update sir?
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
zyzxx:
thank God, just take drugs b4 u sleep wen ever u play ball like dat after a long brake.
me too. wen I did 60 press up after a long break, pain wan kill me wen I woke up... cheesy cheesy
Body no be fire wood.
Wen are we too expect update sir?

60 press upshocked

i will update in the evening my Oga

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / Tormented / #my Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.