Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,599 members, 7,770,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot (3070 Views)

When Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Cheats On You / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / My Girlfriend Cheats On Me But She Left Because She Caught Me With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by icze(m): 5:06am On Sep 16, 2014
hello everybody I feel I shouldn't be asking this..but I just wanna hear opinions of others..here goes..I have this girlfriend I have been dating for 2 n a half years...1st time I caught her texting her long time ex dat she was gonna kiss him..making plans to see him...I got angry...she begged and cried a lot..I forgave...6 months later I find out shez had a fling with some boy in her school..she cries nd says she kissed him nd he sucked her b##bs only den she ran..so typical me cuz of love I forgive....I school in ghana and she schools in logos but I come back a lot cause of her..all needs met..fast forward 6months I find out again she kissed her freind's cousin after being dere for just 2 weeks,den she has sex wyt anoda ex....heavy yea...I know... same old she cries and begs and promises...I forgive again...2 months now nd I am in ghana...I just feel I have been foolish and worse things will happen...what advices would you give me now...anticipating ur replies..feel free 2 insult me tho..cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by bogtrotter: 5:13am On Sep 16, 2014
It's quite obvious what you should do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by xp17(m): 5:27am On Sep 16, 2014
@op, if any poster below call you "mumu", don't get cocky, because this sounds metcheew. why on earth ll you ask for an advice in this kinda scenario? this should be a matter of choice sir. abi you no wise?

make me join you fast forward.....6 months later,

if you are okay with it , continue, but if you can't see yourself managing the same back and front cheating and repentance in the future, just quit.

personally, I can't tell you to quit, because every lady has her man , maybe this is yours. enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by dmcdad: 5:32am On Sep 16, 2014
icze: hello everybody I feel I shouldn't be asking this..but I just wanna hear opinions of others..here goes..I have this girlfriend I have been dating for 2 n a half years...1st time I caught her texting her long time ex dat she was gonna kiss him..making plans to see him...I got angry...she begged and cried a lot..I forgave...6 months later I find out shez had a fling with some boy in her school..she cries nd says she kissed him nd he sucked her b##bs only den she ran..so typical me cuz of love I forgive....I school in ghana and she schools in lagos but I come back a lot cause of her..all needs met..fast forward 6months I find out again she kissed her freind's cousin after being dere for just 2 weeks,den she has sex wyt anoda ex....heavy yea...I know... same old she cries and begs and promises...I forgive again...2 months now nd I am in ghana...I just feel I have been foolish and worse things will happen...what advices would you give me now...anticipating ur replies..feel free 2 insult me tho..cheers
Just a humble question for you... So you became a truant because of this same girl?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by BTT(m): 5:47am On Sep 16, 2014
I know your heart is heavy and you seek comfort. I also believe that you may be seeking approval to encourage you continue.

If this is the whole information you have, then she's hiding hundreds more.

You are in grave danger.

Is it the sex that has substituted your reasoning for a piece of coconut? Come on, walk out from there. Once you become her ex, she will be coming to you to beg for it like she's doing to you now. Walk.

Are you aware of the DISEASES you are trading with? A cheating partner always makes mockery of your health - and your life! Walk. You don't deserve it.

What future can you probably build with her? Chairman, waka before you ruin your life. You don't owe anybody your life. Remember, you will never be able to marry her (You'll always remember I told you this!). So don't waste your time.

You don't need anybody's permission to quit.

Walk. Don't look back.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Tallesty1(m): 5:50am On Sep 16, 2014
Use your brain

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by agohmamuda(m): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2014
pls forgive her in advance. It sims u love d word.
#stay in schl n face ur studies.

I almost 4got, u said we shld feel free to insult. No offense OP, U BE GOAT. Later my guy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by princealbashir: 6:02am On Sep 16, 2014
you should be caned for claiming not knowing what to do .

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Sunkyphil(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2014
look for two of her friends then get down with dem,let her get to know after d whole action;dat shld settle d case grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by nedu2000(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Release any emotional attachment(love) you have for her & keep her for the sex,overtime she'll notice and I bet you she'll be the one to breakup with you. Thus no one feels heartbroken,works like a charm wink
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Bidex6444(m): 6:41am On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmmmm..... What a life, bro I understand how u feel about this all shit and its common with ladies of now adays.Honestly, you are the main cause of this bull shit because u keep giving her second chance and now she don't turn that to normal thing. She now knows that you are a weak amd ones she cries you'll always consider her and take her back. If care is not taken she might end up sleeping with ur uncle etc. Btich aint loyal. My advise for you is to face your education and kick her a*s off....
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by yuncka: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Your forgiveness never reach 70 X 7. Continue.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Oyetboy(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2014
She's not your girlfriend!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by mecussey(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2014
icze: hello everybody I feel I shouldn't be asking this..but I just wanna hear opinions of others..here goes..I have this girlfriend I have been dating for 2 n a half years...1st time I caught her texting her long time ex dat she was gonna kiss him..making plans to see him...I got angry...she begged and cried a lot..I forgave...6 months later I find out shez had a fling with some boy in her school..she cries nd says she kissed him nd he sucked her b##bs only den she ran..so typical me cuz of love I forgive....I school in ghana and she schools in logos but I come back a lot cause of her..all needs met..fast forward 6months I find out again she kissed her freind's cousin after being dere for just 2 weeks,den she has sex wyt anoda ex....heavy yea...I know... same old she cries and begs and promises...I forgive again...2 months now nd I am in ghana...I just feel I have been foolish and worse things will happen...what advices would you give me now...anticipating ur replies..feel free 2 insult me tho..cheers

Cheating is in a every woman's nature. Don't put your mind so much into them. It's unfurtunate some of them will force you to love them when they need you most and disappear when they think they are done. Save money and marry, thats more simple to life.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2014
U Just HavE To TAKe a WALK
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Fraih(f): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Dude, sorry o
Is she Cheetah?
#just asking

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2014
Smh!!!! Y'all want him to dump her. If this was a lady what would yall say? lipsrsealed undecided

Op let her be.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2014
Don't lemme decieve you, too dull for your kind, your babe is grade one dog not an human again, your just have to use your brain she's cheating on you and still telling you all what she did, hurting thoooo
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by dmcdad: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2014
xoxogirl: Smh!!!! Y'all want him to dump her. If this was a lady what would yall say? lipsrsealed undecided
I presume you didn't read the post. I guess if you did, you wouldn't put that up
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by iamsegsy(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2014
icze: hello everybody I feel I shouldn't be asking this..but I just wanna hear opinions of others..here goes..I have this girlfriend I have been dating for 2 n a half years...1st time I caught her texting her long time ex dat she was gonna kiss him..making plans to see him...I got angry...she begged and cried a lot..I forgave...6 months later I find out shez had a fling with some boy in her school..she cries nd says she kissed him nd he sucked her b##bs only den she ran..so typical me cuz of love I forgive....I school in ghana and she schools in logos but I come back a lot cause of her..all needs met..fast forward 6months I find out again she kissed her freind's cousin after being dere for just 2 weeks,den she has sex wyt anoda ex....heavy yea...I know... same old she cries and begs and promises...I forgive again...2 months now nd I am in ghana...I just feel I have been foolish and worse things will happen...what advices would you give me now...anticipating ur replies..feel free 2 insult me tho..cheers
this hoes ain't loyal
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by 2goodbobo(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2014
Wait until she cheats on you post Marriage that's when your eyes will clear. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by jmoore(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Go ahead and marry her. The world will learn more from your experience.

smh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by izaray(f): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Just keep 4given her, i guess, u are hoping, she may change sum day...ur name na sorry jor!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by docsholz(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2014
iamsegsy: this hoes ain't loyal
No they ain't
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by ibdeals1(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2014
and are you sure you satisfy her alot n bed? if not you should try our product,check my profile for my contact cheesy am sure after your next session with her she will be a bit loyal cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2014
cheat on her too grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2014
You are a very good man.
I honestly feel you can and should forgive a cheating partner once but 2, 3, 4, 5 times calls for you to attach the engine of Suzuki power bike to your legs.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by solomonbrown64: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Never knew that guys with such minds still exist..
but brother, you cant keep forgiving sum1 who keeps returning to her vomit......you aint God......
....xo just take a walk.....and stop worrying over her...she aint worth it!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by lawrenceunaa: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
six months later i caught her and she told me her ex only inserted his di*ck and she ran cos of love i forgave . Six weeks later she took my phone and 'facebooked' and forgot to log out and login into her assount and read abt the so called date. Six days I caught her on top her ex and she asked for forgiveness six hours later and i hated myself for forgiving her six minutes later and don't knw what to do six seconds later pls NL member HELP

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by desirewhet(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Ma advice; kip dating her, always use contraceptive shaa! Buh don't marry her!!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by dmcdad: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2014
NairaMode: You are a very good man.
I honestly feel you can and should forgive a cheating partner once but 2, 3, 4, 5 times calls for you to attach the engine of Suzuki power bike to your legs.
This got.me cracking up big time. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by dmcdad: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2014
lawrenceunaa: six months later i caught her and she told me her ex only inserted his di*ck and she ran cos of love i forgave . Six weeks later she took my phone and 'facebooked' and forgot to log out and login into her assount and read abt the so called date. Six days I caught her on top her ex and she asked for forgiveness six hours later and i hated myself for forgiving her six minutes later and don't knw what to do six seconds later pls NL member HELP
This is a hoax.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No MONEY, No ROMANCE ! / Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? / Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.