Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:48 AM

My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot (3069 Views)

When Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Cheats On You / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / My Girlfriend Cheats On Me But She Left Because She Caught Me With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by MrCork: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2014
icze: hello everybody I feel I shouldn't be asking this..but I just wanna hear opinions of others..here goes..I have this girlfriend I have been dating for 2 n a half years...1st time I caught her texting her long time ex dat she was gonna kiss him..making plans to see him...I got angry...she begged and cried a lot..I forgave...6 months later I find out shez had a fling with some boy in her school..she cries nd says she kissed him nd he sucked her b##bs only den she ran..so typical me cuz of love I forgive....I school in ghana and she schools in logos but I come back a lot cause of her..all needs met..fast forward 6months I find out again she kissed her freind's cousin after being dere for just 2 weeks,den she has sex wyt anoda ex....heavy yea...I know... same old she cries and begs and promises...I forgive again...2 months now nd I am in ghana...I just feel I have been foolish and worse things will happen...what advices would you give me now...anticipating ur replies..feel free 2 insult me tho..cheers

...bro..maybe someone shud tell u nicely...she is not cheating on u....she jus doesn't feel u and to be honest, u hav already been replaced.

....so ma professional advise as a playa,dump her now or u will live to regret it....black women cannot be trusted and i bet she is dark skin (no offense)
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by brownlord: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2014
y'all advising this nigga is wasting your time, he'd run back to the girl immediately he enter naija.

Bro got to ask you, na the girl family pay your hospital bill when them born you? a girl cheat first and second and you forgive?

You be first class mugu, and if you don't know she ain't gona stop cheating on you not for any reason because you are weak and dumb.

how you go stay ghana come put girl for here make lasu boys dey help you take care of now?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
dmcdad:
I presume you didn't read the post. I guess if you did, you wouldn't put that up
I did!!!!
smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by lawrenceunaa: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
dmcdad:
This is a hoax.
Hoax u say, to trick u into doing what? Pls explain ur meaning of hoax
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by dmcdad: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
xoxogirl: I did!!!!
smiley
sad
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by dmcdad: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
lawrenceunaa: Hoax u say, to trick u into doing what? Pls explain ur meaning of hoax
Noun: hoax
|howks|
Something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage
= dupery, fraud, fraudulence, humbug, put-on, spoof.

Verb: hoax
|howks|
Subject to a playful hoax or joke
= play a joke on, pull someone's leg
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Sanguine(f): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Young man, you should be a G.O.A.T (Goal Oriented, Astute and Tactful) #no pun intended# and stop pursueing a mirage.
#GOAT!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by dmcdad: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sanguine: Young man, you should be a G.O.A.T (Goal Oriented, Astute and Tactful) #no pun intended# and stop pursueing a mirage.
#GOAT!
I'd go with the acronym anyday. cheesy

@op, you be GOAT cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by BobNeli(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
icze: hello everybody I feel I shouldn't be asking this..but I just wanna hear opinions of others..here goes..I have this girlfriend I have been dating for 2 n a half years...1st time I caught her texting her long time ex dat she was gonna kiss him..making plans to see him...I got angry...she begged and cried a lot..I forgave...6 months later I find out shez had a fling with some boy in her school..she cries nd says she kissed him nd he sucked her b##bs only den she ran..so typical me cuz of love I forgive....I school in ghana and she schools in logos but I come back a lot cause of her..all needs met..fast forward 6months I find out again she kissed her freind's cousin after being dere for just 2 weeks,den she has sex wyt anoda ex....heavy yea...I know... same old she cries and begs and promises...I forgive again...2 months now nd I am in ghana...I just feel I have been foolish and worse things will happen...what advices would you give me now...anticipating ur replies..feel free 2 insult me tho..cheers
Well. If she sheets a lot, then you got to get more rolls of toilet tissue and package yourself well in an Ebola fighting suit to do the cleaning cos the symptoms you are seeing are typical Ebola case. Or haven't you hard that frequent stooling (sheeting as u may choose to call it), is one of the symptoms of the dreaded invader? Better enough, No! I wount tell u to distance yourself because I dnt want to meddle inbtween what God has joined together(hahahahaha!). Maybe you are condemned to STDs. Sory brother, no be me go break una up.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by sevantex(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Op.,Move on frm d relationship already.,Face ur studies nd maybe date a babe closer to u to avoid d drama's nd NL threads..,She will learn d hard way
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by ejiro2130(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dude stop embarrassing those of us in Ghana
You mean Ghana with lots of girls lukin for love left right and center
You still the cross border to Nigeria for one cheap cheating @$$ of a girlfriend angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by lawrenceunaa: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
dmcdad:
Noun: hoax
|howks|
Something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage
= dupery, fraud, fraudulence, humbug, put-on, spoof.

Verb: hoax
|howks|
Subject to a playful hoax or joke
= play a joke on, pull someone's leg
thanks but next time write this way 'hoax(v)' for easier comprehension
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by dmcdad: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
lawrenceunaa: thanks but next time write this way 'hoax(v)' for easier comprehension
Huh? Well, if it makes you happy. But I didn't find it appropriate at all. Anywayz, thanks all the same.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by akin003(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
izaray: Just keep 4given her, i guess, u are hoping, she may change sum day...ur name na sorry jor!

Please lift your head up, I want to see your face!!! grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by austine4real(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
she is not urs go find ur own
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by desirewhet(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Its so clear! If she's cheating on you, den cheat on her too!! Buh like I commented earlier.......she's not d bone of ur bone oo!!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by tayoxx(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
agohmamuda: pls forgive her in advance. It sims u love d word.
#stay in schl n face ur studies.

I almost 4got, u said we shld feel free to insult. No offense OP, U BE GOAT. Later my guy.
bros no tell me say u believe this guy o...
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by Mobebi(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
u know putting your hand on fire will burn u, u have done it several times but each time u feel it may be different that it won't hurt u....so u continue. issoriat!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by agohmamuda(m): 5:37am On Sep 17, 2014
tayoxx: bros no tell me say u believe this guy o...
of cos i dont. Thats y i was sarcastic all d way.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by poik(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2014
I have just one thing to say. And that's the same thing my father always told me.
He would say, never go close to any woman you can't marry.
Anything you do with a woman without a marriage picture is a waste of your precious money, seed, time, and is a sin, most importantly.
This girl, can you marry her?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by icze(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
thanks for all the advices...BT remember he without sin let him cast d 1st stone...dats in d bible...
Re: My Girlfriend Cheats A Lot by 3coins(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
only a guy with no balls can talk all these.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Lost Her Virginity... / 9 Embarassing Party Habits That Need To Stop Now. / Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.