Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday (5180 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
silvermist:

True talk..she was the cause of it all. A date was fixed for 3.30pm and she came 5pm Anyway sorry bro, shyte happens.
Yeah... True, but you know ladies and their shakara plus taking hours to make up. Anyway, it happens. Thinking of even calling, but don't even know the words to start with when she picks up. I'll be like: hw was ur night? Sorry for yesterday, or, did your phone still come up Or where you cold? Or...lol
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Osatobenson(f): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sorry,if d girl had come early u wuld hav escape d rain.ur next date will make up for it.ok
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Osatobenson: Sorry,if d girl had come early u wuld hav escape d rain.ur next date will make up for it.ok
Next date Hmmmmm
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
andromida: Hard luck maybe all the erosion things will not matter to her.
Are you sure abt that Cos i haven't still gotten the nerves to call... Feeling i put her through a lot yesterday...
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Ryabcool(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
valmunich: So you actually want this is the front page?
my broda i taya o! Maybe i should create a thread and narrate how i went out to buy recharge card this morning. Then i'd push for frontpage while at it too.

These shiidren on NL sef undecided

1 Like

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Thanks for the encouragement... I will try again, i hope she even obliges

It's a good opportunity for another date.
Tell her you want to make up for what happened.
If the phone is damaged the you should repair it.
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by polz(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wt happened 2 ur own fone?? undecided

Hmmn_ water resistant I suppose grin
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
polz: Wt happened 2 ur own fone?? undecided

Hmmn_ water resistant I suppose grin
I tie my stuffs inside two nylon bag after which i wrapped it with a last one
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by polz(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
I tie my stuffs inside two nylon bag after which i wrapped it with a last one
#true undecided
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ryabcool: my broda i taya o! Maybe i should create a thread and narrate how i went out to buy recharge card this morning. Then i'd push for frontpage while at it too.

These shiidren on NL sef undecided
Mhen... Which one be your own? Am responsible for what i post but not responsible for how you interprete it.
Plus: wtf* how dare you open your mouth and describe me as a child? Lemme not start anyway. You are forgiven. Go and sin no more... grin grin grin
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by idu1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Op sorry o. Visit rain maker next time b4 u fix a date.
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by sevantex(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
So sori bou ur date bro even tho it wasn't ur fault nd nature must take its course..,I found it amusing tho dt u kept sayin "Erosion"..instead of flood/water/potopoto. grin.Just kiddin sha. Give her a call nd ask after her/Reschedule anoda date to makeup sortof.,Am sure she undrstnds nd will take u up on a new outing.,Pele brodally
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
idu1: Op sorry o. Visit rain maker next time b4 u fix a date.
That means next time i got to consult you then...
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Ryabcool(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Mhen... Which one be your own? Am responsible for what i post but not responsible for how you interprete it.
Plus: wtf* how dare you open your mouth and describe me as a child? Lemme not start anyway. You are forgiven. Go and sin no more... grin grin grin
Bros no fes that i calling you a shiidren. *prostrating*

it just be like the factual of you to posting this post highly suggesting that you is a shiidren.

Once again, no offender. sad
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
sevantex: So sori bou ur date bro even tho it wasn't ur fault nd nature must take its course..,I found it amusing tho dt u kept sayin "Erosion"..instead of flood/water/potopoto. grin.Just kiddin sha. Give her a call nd ask after her/Reschedule anoda date to makeup sortof.,Am sure she undrstnds nd will take u up on a new outing.,Pele brodally
How would i start asking for another when i know obviously she hasn't recovered from the previous My joy was that she didn't get injured. Anyway hope to give it time, before i try again wink
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ryabcool: Bros no fes that i calling you a shiidren. *prostrating*

it just be like the factual of you to posting this post highly suggesting that you is a shiidren.

Once again, no offender. sad
Get up my son... You are forgiving... grin
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Eddygourdo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
hmmmm. true love in Tokyo. bright side though u had three dates, picnicking, adventure walking through grand canyon and lastly swimming. I think she had a nice time.

1 Like

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Eddygourdo: hmmmm. true love in Tokyo. bright side though u had three dates, picnicking, adventure walking through grand canyon and lastly swimming. I think she had a nice time.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.... U really got me laffing!!! Grand cayon!!! Cool grin
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by chibuoyimm(f): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Gboliwe: What a dirty young man! Jumped into your bed in your soaked and muddy outfit? Ewwwwww
Tomorrow one sister will be posing as your wife. Tufia!
cry cry grin
This poster is a joker cheesy
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by 1one: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Please who fixes a date on MONDAY angry

Ahhh Ahhh... Op oga fun yin ooo.

Monday is a bad day to fix a date.. Moreso by that time.. Anyways sorry sha... You know what the Bible says... "If the first is holy..."

It may just be that she's not the one for you.... Remember I said "MAYBE".
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
chibuoyimm:
cry cry grin
This poster is a joker cheesy
Huh
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one: Please who fixes a date on MONDAY angry

Ahhh Ahhh... Op oga fun yin ooo.

Monday is a bad day to fix a date.. Moreso by that time.. Anyways sorry sha... You know what the Bible says... "If the first is holy..."

It may just be that she's not the one for you.... Remember I said "MAYBE".
Sorry 1one, what is the right day to fix a date I really don't know. Plus where is that in the bible How do you judge the one for you Is it by the way your first date went Abeg answer oooooh!!!
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Dreyl(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
marieolae: Ey ya better luck next time
mtchwww
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by 1one: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Sorry 1one, what is the right day to fix a date I really don't know. Plus where is that in the bible How do you judge the one for you Is it by the way your first date went Abeg answer oooooh!!!

You know there's such a thing as the right atmosphere that's best fitting for any given situation.. MONDAY is not the best fitting day for a date (as far as I'm concerned). Monday is the beginning of the working week, a lot of sublime tension is in the atmosphere.. I don't want to go deeper into this to avoid making my already long post... longer

Romans 11:16(KJV/NKJV)

I don't know how deep of a Christian you are though, and I'm not claiming to be any better or deeper a Christian than you are, but I just infered from that verse that atimes, the way a first scenario pans out kinda determines the fate of other such scenarios within a given event.... Now the key here is "atimes" .. So don't get me wrong.

If your first date could go soooo bad... It might mean that you would likely not get any better date with this woman which consequentially means she's not the one for you.

On the flip side, it could mean she's just the one for you and maybe it was just a stroke of unfavourable happestance that made that first date suck so much.

So the choice is yours man smiley
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one:

You know there's such a thing as the right atmosphere that's best fitting for any given situation.. MONDAY is not the best fitting day for a date (as far as I'm concerned). Monday is the beginning of the working week, a lot of sublime tension is in the atmosphere.. I don't want to go deeper into this to avoid making my already long post... longer

Romans 11:16(KJV/NKJV)

I don't know how deep of a Christian you are though, and I'm not claiming to be any better or deeper a Christian than you are, but I just infered from that verse that atimes, the way a first scenario pans out kinda determines the fate of other such scenarios within a given event.... Now the key here is "atimes" .. So don't get me wrong.

If your first date could go soooo bad... It might mean that you would likely not get any better date with this woman which consequentially means she's not the one for you.

On the flip side, it could mean she's just the one for you and maybe it was just a stroke of unfavourable happestance that made that first date suck so much.

So the choice is yours man smiley
Thanks boss... I get you clearly. Its a plus or minus situation and by the way i love this lady with my heart, so trusting God its a plus situation. Inshort, let me go and pray. I need God to pls make her his will for me.

1 Like

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Lol!!! You must be high! Are you expecting part two Enemy of progress tongue
Bfr nko, ya story suppose get PART TWO...LOL, dont u think?
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by 1one: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Thanks boss... I get you clearly. Its a plus or minus situation and by the way i love this lady with my heart, so trusting God its a plus situation. Inshort, let me go and pray. I need God to pls make her his will for me.

LoL.. Amen brother.

The spirit of NL goes with you grin

The good spirits of NL grin
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Though you didnt have control of what happened, just make sure you give her a call, ask if she was injured, etc. Maybe apologize even (I know, I know you didnt cause the flood, but you want a 2nd date, dont you?).

If you find out though that she was injured or her phone gets bad as a result of the erosion, you may need to take some time before asking her out on a 2nd date.
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by destante(f): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Honestly this is one funny story. To be sincere with you, if the girl doesn't like you, she would forever hate that experience. But if she has a thing for you, regardless of the mess you both went through, she would always laugh at the thought of it. wink

1 Like

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by lawrenceunaa: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
L cheesy L , guy it was partly(in fact) her fault , she kept you waiting so as to feel important not knowing what the sky got in stock for the day. BTW the swimming in the erosion got me l cheesy ughing. Just by her a new phone to compensate on hers
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by lawrenceunaa: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Ehen... I was tired and angry now... Plus i had already bathed in d rain grin grin
disgusting instead of you to modify ur post remove the part of jumping into the bed, you boldy posted a comment of you bathing with the rain that fell on you. I pity that your foam u call bed if na living thing e be e 4 accept to die of generator fume than ........ L:DL

1 Like

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by lawrenceunaa: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Ehen... I was tired and angry now... Plus i had already bathed in d rain grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bar Where Teenage Girls Dance Naked Uncovered In Asaba / Secrets To A Beautiful And Healthy Va*gina / Whose Dad Is This? He Passed Out And Now Everyone Is Talking About His Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.