Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ladies And Irritating Behaviors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Irritating Behaviors (556 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Irritating Behaviors by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2014
I just don't know why many Ladies indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Asking a guy you just met for recharge card. This is very annoying. It makes you look cheap. A guy
met you in the afternoon, gave you a call in the evening and you are already asking him to send you a recharge card. Trust me, that guy can never respect you. He might eventually send you the recharge card, but the only thing on his mind would be to sleep with you once or twice and get rid of you.

2. Judging a guy by his looks. I believe guys should be the ones that should be hell bent on beauty and physical appearance. Don't fall for a guy cheaply because he looks good physically. You need to access his acumen, sense of judgment, level-headedness, dreams etc. What makes a good guy is by far more than just looks.

3. Pouting of lips to take a selfie. Do u have to do this? Its so disgusting. Okay fine, Every picture of a girl on facebook shows her pouting her lips to look pretty. This doesn't make u look
prettier; it only make u look childish.

4. Manipulating a guy to over spend for you on a date. Because he looks rich and came to the eatery in a car makes you feel you can drain his pocket abi. This instantaneouslytells the guy that you are a hungry girl and from a very poor background. Cant you just order for just one ice cream or a soft drink and be fine with this cool dude. Even if you do not like him, do not do this. Trust me, the guy will never call you
again and if he does he only wants to get laid just once. The worst is taking your friend along so that you can both finish him.

5. Forcing yourself on a guy that doesn't give a damn about you. If a guy likes you, he will show it. Dont you ever force yourself on a guy. You can indicate some green lights but don't force yourself on him. If you do he will treat you like poo.

6. Keeping too many boyfriends. Cant u just be cool with one guy u love? Eight Boyfriends equals to 8 D**ks. Jesus Christ! How many guys are combing you?

7. Excessive Make Up. Excessive make up make u look like masquerades, ojuju calabar. Trust me, guys dont
like girls with excessive make-ups. I have heard guys say it more than a thousand times how much they hate excessive make up on ladies. Look natural and if you must apply make ups, make it very lite.
Thank You, Hope a lady is inspired today, if you are lemme know!! But no attack e
Re: Ladies And Irritating Behaviors by Spidermon: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2014
grin
Re: Ladies And Irritating Behaviors by valdes00(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2014
How many times una wan post this thing... In short THREAD CLOSED

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice!!!!!! / Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. / Is A Successful Woman A Married Woman In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.