Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Still Searching For ........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still Searching For ........ (559 Views)

Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / To Beautiful And Classic Girls Still Searching For Husbands / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Searching For ........ by Joeblazeochola(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Girl:- baby please I want to fix my hair I want you to give me somemoney to do that. (The guy goes into his draw, takes out ₦10,000 gives it to her and say) Boy:- baby take this₦10,000 I know its small, but please manage it.(The girls collects the money counts it, and it is ₦10,000 as the boy said.She removes₦1500, gives the remaining₦8500 backto the boy and say) Girl:-baby ₦1500 will be ok for me. Sotake back this ₦8500 use itfor somethinggood, you don't have tostart spending too much on me now. When we get married, you can think of doing that.... Does this kind of girls exist in NaijaAbeg If yes, where can I find one

(1) (Reply)

Why She IS /NOT A Wife Material OR A GOOD HUSBAND / Slap U! / Guys And Gals Of Nairaland Enta Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.