Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (4605 Views)

Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by AfricanApple(f): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

I did so. read post again please

many and i noticed they were better off the fine ones.

I used 98% so its a percentage figure. Also from the days interview the occurrence exceeded 25 which in statistical inference of probability is ok to term true.

Please read more about statistical inference in line with progression and analytical inference.

Ok i don't know what your opinions about this in previous threads were am not a fan of romance section. You can give me a link
post and topic, are they the same thing?

how come i don't usually see ugly girls on the street

I don't agree with that percentage because its not fact, just how many ladies have have met in your life? 'many' does not account for half of d females on planet earth. stop making unnecessary conclusions

tsunami has done injustice to it
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Ymodulus: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
AfricanApple: I noticed did earlier and wanted to show u how guilty u are of what u are accusing fine girls, I just say make I keep quiet.

one mistake someone made is what makes u term them dull

no o not one mistake. Do you use Google drive well? let me share you a video to your Google drive account only. So you watch it
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Tallesty1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
AfricanApple: no u don't know me, shey be u don forget d day wey u dey fight with akiraaple1
Tallesty 1 or Tallestt??
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by uzolexis(f): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi: *coughs*
*clears throat*

Temigracie
Softsparkyy
Shoefreak
Uzolexis
AfricanApple
Missslimbody
Epathra
IrishKez
Medunah
Angela98
Sholasholala
Lilmax

Please come and see what I seeing (sic) here.

1st of all OP,i don't believe your story.
2ndly,what's your definition of beauty,1 man's food is another man's poison,someone may look beautiful to you and ugly to someone else, there are dumb pple and there are smart pple,i dont believe it has anything to do with looks.

that being said,i remember sometime in Uni,we were having the beauty peagent to pick the most beautiful girl in my uni and as usual there is the question session. 1 of the contestants was asked to name 10 states in Nigeria and amongst others she said aba state,owerri state shocked shocked shocked i was dumbfounded,couldn't believe an undergradute would say such.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Charles4075(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Seriously, Op na trouble you just dey look for so ohh. Why you nor create the thread like this- ''Why are most beautiful Good looking Girls and Guys dull?''. Nor let NL girls attack you spiritually ohh..
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Medunah: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
*clears throat*
Medunah

hehehe, dnt mind d OP, he wants us to know he interviews pple in a firm.
And d OP had better b ugly nd intelligent or handsome nd dumb so as to back up his claims

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by AfricanApple(f): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: Tallesty 1 or Tallestt??
anybody tall reach u for dis forum?
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by AfricanApple(f): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

no o not one mistake. Do you use Google drive well? let me share you a video to your Google drive account only. So you watch it
I don't use Google drive at all, besides anything video on the net is a no no for me, my phone dey chop mb like say na im dey give me money wey I dey use subscribe
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Tallesty1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
AfricanApple: anybody tall reach u for dis forum?
Many people tall pass me sef
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by AfricanApple(f): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: Many people tall pass me sef
yinmu
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Tallesty1(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2014
AfricanApple: yinmu
Means what please?
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by marieolae(f): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Wow this is actually hilarious
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by AfricanApple(f): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Means what please?
I don't know how its called in English o but I will describe it
it is when you squeeze your nose at someone showing dat u don't believe them or u are mocking them
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2014
AfricanApple: I don't know how its called in English o but I will describe it
it is when you squeeze your nose at someone showing dat u don't believe them or u are mocking them
So You Don't Believe Me?
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by AfricanApple(f): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tallesty1: So You Don't Believe Me?
this is not a matter of believe, u have really forgotten d day we were boxing ourselves here, seems u fight alot
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Oahray: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2014
April07: Its something I too have noticed...

In my opinion... Most beautiful girls are dumb because they were raised to believe that, their beauty can get them anything/anywhere in the world they desire...
hmmm... Na bwendah dey talk this kind thing so? shocked
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Oahray: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2014
AfricanApple: I don't know how its called in English o but I will describe it
sneer?
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by AfricanApple(f): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Oahray: sneer?
I've always awwn dis word but I actually thought it means something else, will check it out.
thank u so much

tallesty1
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Adaeze003(f): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2014
Lol @hausa programming language... I might just look into that next cheesy

Btw, there r goodlooking intelligent people...
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by lawrenceunaa: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
you can't have it all wink

Beautiful but dull brain lipsrsealed

Ugly,not to beautiful but brilliant cheesy

Brilliant + pretty but with eye deffect grin
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by April07: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oahray: hmmm... Na bwendah dey talk this kind thing so? shocked

See your head.. grin
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Ymodulus: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2014
Ok.

Yesterday was funny

Judge: present something
Girl: Its your diva Tonia and am on the microwave.
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by NaijaChild: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2014
Ymodulus: Ok.

Yesterday was funny

Lol..only microwave? Heater nko?
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by elari(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Though what Ymodulus has said is funny, and might be seen in some context as an attack at the feminine gender; I tend to ultimately agree with him. Both my secondaRy to tetiary education made me realize this, I.e if we had say 20 beautiful girls in the class, only 3-4 would be intelligent, unlike the ugly babe of 20 that 7-12 would be ok. Guess what? I attended over 3 secondary schools, and ran a diploma programme before my B.A. . . Forward, years later, most interviews have attended, the beautiful ones flop at a Ratio of 90-10 unlike the ugly ones at 50-50. I rest my case
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by cybug: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2014
Ymodulus: Ok.

Yesterday was funny

Lol... I don't believe this your stories... Even a secondary school drop out will not say this.
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by philantoxx(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2014
audination ke.op swear u didn't roll on d floor.
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2014
*clears throat*

Temigracie
Softsparkyy
Shoefreak
Uzolexis
AfricanApple
Missslimbody
Epathra
IrishKez
Medunah
Angela98
Sholasholala
Lilmax

Can we be friends?
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Ymodulus: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
cybug:

Lol... I don't believe this your stories... Even a secondary school drop out will not say this.

Dear
Not compulsory you do believe me but I speak the truth and that settles it.

I will also advise you visit where any job interview or audition is carried out and you will get what I mean
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
I guess it's because they care more about their looks than anything else. Back in school in those days,the handsome and pretty ones gets more attention...thereby distracting them from studying hard. But the plain one tend to be ignored and over looked thereby giving them the opportunìty to study hard. But there are handsome guys and beautiful ladies with brains out theresmiley
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Aidenehi: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Honest answer coming from april07. Many are really dumb
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
@op you wicked oo,you want to yab ladies abi
Re: Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? by luvlyqueen(f): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
wat is dis op blabbing abt?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet / My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl / This Is What A Typical Examination Hall In Saudi Arabia Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.