Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) (4550 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by cyndidamsel(f): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok this happened just yesterday, after some thinking I decided to post it. I have a FB friend who I found out lives close to my area after we where chatting 4 a while he asked me out on a date. I agreed after thinking it over, so yesterday evening we meet 4 d first time and he took me to a club nearby.
We danced and drank but I noticed he tried so hard to get so close and touch me @ d slightest opportunity. When it was late I told him I wanted to go home, he said no but I insisted.
As we where living the club he dragged me to a corner and started romancing me hard, I felt really uncomfortable and forced myself out of his grip. Luckily 4 me I saw a girlfriend of mine who I quick ran to and we went home together.
My pt is do guys only think abt sex when with a female for Godsake this was the first time I meet the guy and he tried to have sex with me in the open. I swear I will neva hav anything to do with that guy again

You guys beta learn how 2 treat a lady or maybe I will start giving u tips how to treat a lady.
KK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lamb tales from William Shakespeare himself...

undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Twaci(f): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
You went out with a total stranger....at night undecided

What were u expecting? Tales by moonlight?

18 Likes

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by agarawu23(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nonsense!!!

You knew he was a stranger and u went to club with him?

You chop him money and u dey run for dickk? If I sand u eh grin

13 Likes

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by VickyRotex(f): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:
You went out with a total stranger....at night undecided
What were u expecting? Tales by moonlight?

Maybe Africa Magic grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Twaci(f): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Maybe Africa Magic grin undecided
Wicked cheesy. She don learn sha.
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by obiorathesubtle: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
*sigh*

Okay..sorry about that...

No, we don't think about sex all the time.. Happy?

6 Likes

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by VickyRotex(f): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Twaci:
Wicked cheesy. She don learn sha.

Abi! Once bitten, twice hmm grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Skillfullulu(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
You went to a club with a guy to drink and dance, when it got to payback time u ran...
God sabi ur house number.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by IamLEGEND1: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
He wanted to do sina with you! Bt in the end,you are what you attract. so Abeg park well,e no konsyn us.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Cholls(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
angry angry
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by fulfillbill(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Relationships dont come with manuals...

Na you go write the manual.

Now Playing R kelly ft. Jeremih and Lil Wayne Switch Up.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Just go to church tmao morn and thank God U were not raped.
I can swear U didn't pay for the drink u drank at the club... so ur mum didn't teach u never to take tinzzz from strangers??

12 Likes

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by rollUP(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
If to say him no try run show, u for say na sweet guy. But as e wan come run show, e don turn bad person abi? U for no folo am comot for night na
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Maxi112: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
op! U get luck say d guy never touch ur mumu botten , him for chop u there put jara, next time dnt go to a nite club with a total stranger

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by donbenedict(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
if u were my sister, i would have given u a hot slap just after u tell me this balderdash....

like as if ur mom went out immediately with ur dad the first time they met to a club and she got drunk....

foolish set of girls dat exist nowadays..after dey will come and blame the guys...

6 Likes

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Emmafrancis: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Stop giving guys reasons to misbehave

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by HARDDON: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
agarawu23:
Nonsense!!!

You knew he was a stranger and u went to club with him?

You chop him money and u dey run for dickk? If I sand u eh grin

cudnt have said it any beta!

op, what decent gurl goes to a club with a guy she just met? huh?
n after eating his money, u wano pop quickly home?

for u to have agreed to club n shake ya bumbum for him(wrong signal 1) u signed an unspoken agreement that r u an.........fill in d blankas.

tittle of the thread shld be:EAT AND RUN GURL ALMOST RAPED.

she who brings ant infested gay into the home stead, should not complain when visited by lizards

btw, u were so ashamed of ur act u had to create alternate account to post this huh?
#sheaintevenit

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
cyndidamsel:
Ok this happened just yesterday, after some thinking I decided to post it. I have a FB friend who I found out lives close to my area after we where chatting 4 a while he asked me out on a date. I agreed after thinking it over, so yesterday evening we meet 4 d first time and he took me to a club nearby.
We danced and drank but I noticed he tried so hard to get so close and touch me @ d slightest opportunity. When it was late I told him I wanted to go home, he said no but I insisted.
As we where living leaving the club he dragged me to a corner and started romancing me hard, I felt really uncomfortable and forced myself out of his grip. Luckily 4 me I saw a girlfriend of mine who I quick ran to and we went home together.
My pt is do guys only think abt sex when with a female for Godsake this was the first time I meet the guy and he tried to have sex with me in the open. I swear I will neva hav anything to do with that guy again

You guys beta learn how 2 treat a lady or maybe I will start giving u tips how to treat a lady.
KK
living kor, dying ni
Who goes to club with a stranger on first date?

Meanwhile, NP: Love Song - Timi Dakolo

1 Like

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by luvguy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
cyndidamsel:
As we where living the club he dragged me to a corner and started romancing me hard, I felt really uncomfortable and forced myself out of his grip. Luckily 4 me I saw a girlfriend of mine who I quick ran to and we went home together.

KK
y didn't u complain wen u were eatin nd drinkin?....#go sidon

1 Like

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Humblegoodman(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Story for the gods. Person wey go bush go fetch ant infested fire wood should not complain when the lizards start visiting.my sister, receive sense!
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by ronald4lif(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Both of you were wrong. You don't go on a first date with someone to a club. There are better places to meet a person for the first time and night time isn't the best.

On his part, he was wrong to have made sexual moves on you when you both are still getting to know each other. Some guys are just becoming so much impatient when it comes to relationship and sex. They just want a quick fix. And if he'd been a bit patient sex could still happen someday.

I think most relationship nowadays borders around sex and money. Guys want some shag while women want money and goodies and every party feels sex/money is their entitlement. How do we stop this kinda mentality coz I'm somehow also guilty.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Mhizizzy(f): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
If going out to eat and drink equals sex with nairaland guys

It's better I delete dose guys asking me out on a date

End time guys looking for end time sex

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
You are annoying too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by 7footre(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
The lamentations of sister cyindi
No we don't think of sex all the time, we think of it everytime cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Girl behave yourself undecided he won't fine enuff? smiley wink
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Omotayor123(f): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
He's only telling you what he wants from you cry
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Guys Abeg cut this crap and silly judgements. Wetin hapun?

This girl said she'd been chatting with this guy for a while Na , Even if the guy wan kpansh dis babe , He shouldn't be so rash about it. He clearly wasn't giving her any respect and He deserved to get what he got. Such mad sex starved dogs deserve to be castrated. Op Na prostitute for him eye?
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
cyndidamsel:

KK
U are appalling as your grammar.
People like U are found around such inns.
U are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Cockyzy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
More reason I am misanthropic in dealing with people. Most guys know nothing more than woman and rubbing their d1ck with her D1ck. And them girls only know one thing,dressing and objectifying themselves to create lust in men..what a pity to humanity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by tgmservice: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

U are appalling as your grammar.
People like U are found around such inns.
wetin do her grammer
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by ineedajobfast: 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
cyndidamsel:

KK
are you a lady? i dont think ladies go out to clubs at night for a fitst date ok, so make we hear word

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? / Farting Girl / If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.