Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,788 members, 7,824,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? (6649 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
The truth,though it may hurt is just that she's started cheating on you,it's so sad, you have to be strong,there are worse things that could happen to a man than loosing his job,and you are fortunate to know the kind of woman you married,at least you know she is not loyal to you, get a hold of yourself, focus on your work....stuff like this happen, don't let it get to you too much,people are saying you should talk to her,I doubt it will work,cos she's already playing the victim by saying you're nagging anytime you want to complain. So stop complaining,lest your BP rises over this issue.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by crackhaus: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Is it HIS house or their house?
I'll leave that to you, keep trying to figure out the semantics my dear... Potato, Potahto.

When a woman misbehaves and wants to control a man in his house...she gets sent out.
And if she refuses, then she gets thrown out. Either way, she can't be disrespecting her husband in that house in front of the kids.

This ain't America!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
crackhaus:
I'll leave that to you, keep trying to figure out the semantics my dear... Potato, Potahto.

When a woman misbehaves and wants to control a man in his house...she gets sent out.
And if she refuses, then she gets thrown out. Either way, she can't be disrespecting her husband in that house in front of the kids.

This ain't America!

I asked you a simple question. Is it HIS or THEIR house?

7 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by omoyeme200: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
NairaMode: I feel like crying really.
Without being sentimental, without being judgmental and without assigning spirituality to this because sometimes we are reaping our own sins.
Remember the Bible says in the transgression of an evil man there is a snare. Which means we all dig a pit for ourselves in the future with every sin we commit today.

In the absence of the above sir, I can see you are really hurting, heartbroken and full of regret. You cannot believe our own eyes and ears. I know when you hold someone in high esteem.
Bro I have been there... They even did more than yours but bro I forgave her. I know you feel betrayed right now and you feel unloved. You feel like a fool who trusted her only to be finally fooled.

In the light of your situation, if I were you, this is what I would do:

1) it's even pretty much hard to tell you what to do but you do not have a choice. Bro you will get over it with time. What's important first is to get something doing. I know even while at work you may be wondering where she is but I bet you the more you are engaged the little you will think about it.

2) You cannot be quiet bro... This is your wife and you have to speak against what you don't like or wrong. Get a job first and then you can report her to her parents.

3) Get something doing again. It's so key and then check yourself if you can live with this realization that she doesn't completely love you (Well I don't believe love exist anyway). If you can't live with the realization I think you need to suck it up as she hasn't really committed adultery and you can't leave her.

4) Pray to God and stand your ground in your home. Whatever it takes bro. No knives or guns or batons please.

5) Get a job and stand your ground and put her in her place. If she wants to leave it is her choice. Let her know you are hurt and stop running to her vagina every night after then.

Thanks a bunch, I have gotten a job already in a blue cheap company. if not i would have ran mad, its not easy where you brag about your wife in the midst of your friends and this is happening to me. how will i say it out but really am dying in silence. i cant just comprehend and she just doesnt care about my feeling.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by dytbabe: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Theirs'
*straight face*
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
dytbabe:

Theirs'
*straight face*

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by dytbabe: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
omoyeme200:

Thanks a bunch, I have gotten a job already in a blue cheap company. if not i would have ran mad, its not easy where you brag about your wife in the midst of your friends and this is happening to me. how will i say it out but really am dying in silence. i cant just comprehend and she just doesnt care about my feeling.

Now let me even turn this all arnd

Did u care abt her feelings when u were cheating too?
Am sure she cried and begged for ur attention
Am not sayin what she's doin is right o, bt now u know how it feels
Pele, it will get better

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by omoyeme200: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
crackhaus:

This ain't America!

She disrespects me infront of her niece, children and grand ma(her mother) When I really needed her most she was not there for me even embarrassed me in public when we had a function in church
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by dytbabe: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Awon lo jo nile
The house is for both and not the oko

*rolls eyes*
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by crackhaus: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And I said:

I'll leave that to you, keep trying to figure out
the semantics my dear... Potato, Potahto.

And if you still want me to state it clearly... The day she decided to mess up the sanctity of her marriage first by cheating, and then later by disrespecting her husband...that's the day she ceased having any claim to that house.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by dytbabe: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
omoyeme200:

She disrespects me infront of her niece, children and grand ma(her mother) When I really needed her most she was not there for me even embarrassed me in public when we had a function in church

Haaaa
Okunrin

I no go talk again
I don sign out frm here
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
crackhaus:
And I said:

And if you still want me to state it clearly... The day she decided to mess up the sanctity of her marriage first by cheating, and then later by disrespecting her husband...that's the day she ceased having any claim to that house.

Would you tell a woman to make her husband leave the house if she discovered that he did what the OP's wife did?

8 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by omoyeme200: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
dytbabe:
Now let me even turn this all arnd

Did u care abt her feelings when u were cheating too?
Am sure she cried and begged for ur attention
Am not sayin what she's doin is right o, bt now u know how it feels
Pele, it will get better

Hey I said I was'nt a saint when I was single, I care and respect her and would not want to do anything to hurt her (because I thought she was innocent)
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
dytbabe:

Awon lo jo nile
The house is for both and not the oko

*rolls eyes*

No, it is always oga's house.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by dytbabe: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
omoyeme200:

Hey I said I was'nt a saint when I was single, I care and respect her and would not want to do anything to hurt her (because I thought she was innocent)

Emi ni hey grin grin grin grin

Why do I have a feelin u jst lookin for reasons to leave this woman, in a way I don't blv all u wrote here
U won't like it at long run when they insult ur wife oo
Say the truth now or jst ask them close the thread
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by dytbabe: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No, it is always oga's house.

Claps hands
We both run the things in the house
So its ours
Oga ko, omo ise ni
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
dytbabe:

Claps hands
We both run the things in the house
So its ours
Oga ko, omo ise ni

The Western culture has brainwashed you. You are not a proper Nigerian woman. tongue grin
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by dytbabe: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The Western culture has brainwashed you. You are not a proper Nigerian woman. tongue grin

Yes I know
grin grin grin
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
dytbabe:

Yes I know
grin grin grin

wink
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by crackhaus: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Would you tell a woman to make her husband leave the house if she discovered that he did what the OP's wife did?
You're so darn predictable... saw this question coming somewhere down the line.

If she can, she should. I'm not biased.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
crackhaus:
You're so darn predictable... saw this question coming somewhere down the line.

If she can, she should. I'm not biased.

@bold

I am not so sure.

10 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by crackhaus: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

@bold

I am not so sure.

Yea I figured... I guess that's why you won't reply my mails cheesy
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
crackhaus:
Yea I figured... I guess that's why you won't reply my mails cheesy

No, that's not the reason and you already know.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
omoyeme200

Your wife made mistakes but I am beginning to think that you were also way too clingy.

Being clingy makes a relationship boring. Being clingy kills passion.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
i hope this isn't karma.Some men head dey come down for house when they lose their jobs,BUT your wife is wrong in her approach.Life no be like that,oooh."Palmwine tapper wey feel so him dey untop of the world because say him climb tree,make him no forget say him bed dey ground"Young man go look for a job.Your own time dey come.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Chomzy19(f): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Who is this cry baby? Pls man up n face ur home joor. Wit dis kind of attitude u re displaying here who wldnt disrespect u?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by omoyeme200: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
carefreewannabe: omoyeme200

Your wife made mistakes but I am beginning to think that you were also way too clingy.

Being clingy makes a relationship boring. Being clingy kills passion.

Clingy in what sense? But really she gave me this long list of rules and regulations part of it was that then I spend time too much with my friends when we newly wed and cried all through now I cut them off she now comes after she has gotten a job that tell me her friends are male and she advises and talks about our marriage issues and even advise. I don't think so...
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by pickabeau1: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
omoyeme200:
Clingy in what sense? But really she gave me this long list of rules and regulations part of it was that then I spend time too much with my friends when we newly wed and cried all through now I cut them off she now comes after she has gotten a job that tell me her friends are male and she advises and talks about our marriage issues and even advise. I don't think so...

You know what to do.. you are just dilly-dallying..
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
omoyeme200:

I don't know. I am trying to read between the lines. She says you are "choking" her, she says you should go out and spend time with friends. This made me think that you might have been too clingy.

It is not about either or. It is not about spending all your free time with your wife or all of it with your friends. It is about balance.

My suggestion is that you concentrate on yourself now. Give her some time to miss you.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Agba ma a n gba no ni!
when things turn out like this, your best bet is to follow your head and be the best man you can be.
No condition is permanent.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by thandii1: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Okay, let's see how I can put Op out of his confusion. You already have your job back so this present or erm, worse state has nothing to do with your inability to pay the bills. You read about your wife's plan B(divorce plans), her discussion about you with her ex and you see visible signs of irresponsibility. What part of your wife is tired of the marriage and definitely not committed to making it work don't you understand now?

What exactly is confusing you?

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by docsholz(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why is marriage so problematic sef, there's always depressing news on this section

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband / What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.