Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? (6640 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by smokescreen4: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
@op when you bin get job you bin dey flex dey do anyhow abi? women no dey forget o, all dis men we dey Waka and their wives dey look the other way don't get too comfortable o, if situation change small una go see something.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2014
From reading between the lines, it seems that your wife is fed up of the marriage
How she got there I dont know; that you may have the answers to

Call her, tell her what you have seen and ask her to let you know what she wants.
There is no point one leg in and one leg out

It may or may not be too late, as It seems that a lot has gone by

. . . .But you wont know where you are going unless you ask the driver where she is going.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
omoyeme200:

Clingy in what sense? But really she gave me this long list of rules and regulations part of it was that then I spend time too much with my friends when we newly wed and cried all through now I cut them off she now comes after she has gotten a job that tell me her friends are male and she advises and talks about our marriage issues and even advise. I don't think so...

kick the heifer out of your house!!
i dunno why you people cling on to someone that doesn't want to be with you. she's cheating on you with her ex in the UK, she's embarrassed you in public, she disrespects you in front of her mother, niece, etc.

can't you fücking see the writing on the wall?
is it until she brings a bastärd into your matrimonial home in one of her shaggïng expeditions before you do what is right? jeeez, man up & do what is right before an irresponsible wife sends you to an early grave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Morotov1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
coogar:

kick the heifer out of your house!!
i dunno why you people cling on to someone that doesn't want to be with you. she's cheating on you with her ex in the UK, she's embarrassed you in public, she disrespects you in front of her mother, niece, etc.

can't you fücking see the writing on the wall?
is it until she brings a bastärd into your matrimonial home in one of her shaggïng expeditions before you do what is right? jeeez, man up & do what is right before an irresponsible wife sends you to an early grave.
If he got a blue chip job to manage, he ain't kicking anybody out rather he will pack out especially if wife is paying the rent.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
I wont take you for granted. I see beneath
dytbabe:

Op are you waiting for 'wife of omooyeme' to come and state her side of the story before you will humble yourself before her, beg, make amends to save your marriage if thats what you truely want so that she can also turn back or boldly do what you want and stop turning tables.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by dytbabe: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Floodgater: I wont take you for granted. I see beneath
undecided
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by coogar: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Morotov1: If he got a blue chip job to manage, he ain't kicking anybody out rather he will pack out especially if wife is paying the rent.

which rent is she paying? where in that write-up was it mentioned that the wife pays any rent? rents are paid in 2-5 years in advance in naija so there's a huge mrs wifey has not contributed one penny in rent since the OP lost his job.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
dytbabe:
undecided
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by dytbabe: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=Floodgater][/quote]

Seen
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by dBard: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
omoyeme200:

I have done that but she cries all through out when I raise the issue. Lately she said she will leave with the kids which I said never. She wants to rock and at the same time be with me.

An R-Kelly song comes t mind.. 'wat do u do wen her mind is gone' ?

Am sorry, but truly speaking, ur wife seems only t b attached t u presently via her ring finger n is probably bin held back by d guilt or waiting f justification t let go.
coupled wit that is d 'chat' u saw, which speaking as a guy, can be a lot t get over.

In situations like dis, I tink d onus lies on one of d parties t b willing t hold on tenaciously, in faith, till d situation improves or walk away ...either temporarily or permanently

who knows, a trial seperation may actually do y'all good.

Kpele

**listening t Chris Browns 'loyal' **
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Godmystrength: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
@OP- i feel your pains.

What you need to do is win your wife back.
woo her all over again, take her out for shopping, help with the house chores and the kids, make her breakfast in bed, spoil her silly with so much love and affection, ignore the uk guy and her other numerous male friends. in fact, you can invite some of them over to the house for dinner. try to take care of yourself and look good for her. but good perfumes and use them so you can smell nice. make sure you go to have your hair cut regularly. improve on your bedroom skills and give it to her so much that she won't have energy for the outside men....wake her up one of the nights, prostrate flat, hold her legs, cry ocean and BEG her to come back to you and that you are sorry for whatever you might have done to hurt her, don't forget to promise never to do them again. My fingers are paining me now. will be back for the remaining part...

5 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Chaulay1: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: @OP- i feel your pains.

woo her all over again, take her out for shopping, help with the house chores and the kids, make her breakfast in bed, spoil her silly with so much love and affection, ignore the uk guy and her other numerous male friends. in fact, you can invite some of them over to the house for dinner. try to take care of yourself and look good for her. but good perfumes and use them so you can smell nice. make sure you go to have your hair cut regularly. improve on your bedroom skills and give it to her so much that she won't have energy for the outside men....wake her up one of the nights, prostrate flat, hold her legs, cry ocean and BEG her to come back to you and that you are sorry for whatever you might have done to hurt her, don't forget to promise never to do them again. My fingers are paining me now. will be back for the remaining part...

grin grin grin grin jeez, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. You only left out the red pant and bra aspect, possibly blue briefs or something cool cool cool cool. And the table turns.....
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2014

woo her all over again, take her out for shopping, help with the house chores and the kids, make her breakfast in bed, spoil her silly with so much love and affection, ignore the uk guy and her other numerous male friends. in fact, you can invite some of them over to the house for dinner. try to take care of yourself and look good for her. but good perfumes and use them so you can smell nice. make sure you go to have your hair cut regularly. improve on your bedroom skills and give it to her so much that she won't have energy for the outside men....wake her up one of the nights, prostrate flat, hold her legs, cry ocean and BEG her to come back to you and that you are sorry for whatever you might have done to hurt her, don't forget to promise never to do them again.
My fingers are paining me now. will be back for the remaining part...

Story for the gods.

Real bull-crap.!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Godmystrength: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Story for the gods .

Real bull-crap.!!!
na wa for you o. so you couldn't even see through the post. grin grin grin grin
i should have included ''wear blue singlet and blue pant and seduce her'' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: na wa for you o. so you couldn't even see through the post. grin grin grin grin
i should have included ''wear blue singlet and blue pant and seduce her'' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by soulglo: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2014

You have to be joking
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Godmystrength: 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
soulglo:

You have to be joking
no joke here. he not forget to wear blue singlet and blue pants to re-seduce his wife. If all these don't work then let him pray very well and harder.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by bnovative(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
@op those who advise u to send ur wife away, are they married? it's easy for any bachelor to scream " send her away ", but is that what u truly want? I'm not making excuse for your wife but there's always a better way of doing things. U need your wife to raise ur kids, there are no angels outside. seek counsel together and u will be happy

6 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Is it HIS house or their house?
In nigeria it's a man's house. The woman is a tenant.

@topic . OP your wife says you should go have a girl friend?
That's pretty cold.
Damn.

Like some folks have said,ask her to tell you in plain terms what she wants.
If it's divorce,there's not much you can do except to accept it and move on with your life.
It's hard I know

But at this pace you'll just be punishing yourself and enduring heart ache from a woman who probably won't mourn you if you die from heart break.
Or do you want to wait until she brings her lover into the home before you know she doesn't care anymore?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ahh GMS this dude is hurting na.
Don't play with his pain embarassed
He actually sounds like one of the good guys
Godmystrength: no joke here. he not forget to wear blue singlet and blue pants to re-seduce his wife. If all these don't work then let him pray very well and harder.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Godmystrength: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Ahh GMS this dude is hurting na.
Don't play with his pain embarassed
He actually sounds like one of the good guys
okay ma. i apologise then. very unusual of me.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by cococandy(f): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Me ma?
Ok o.

You're sweet.we all know that wink
Godmystrength: okay ma. i apologise then. very unusual of me.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Godmystrength: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy:
Me ma?
Ok o.

You're sweet.we all know that wink
lol. but on a more serious note, since OP wants his 'good girl' wife back, any method to achieve that should not be underestimated IMO
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2014

In addition to this. Pray. Oh yes, pray. After all you are her husband. You married her.
Pls don't forget, always wear blue and white strip boxers and dont repeat same boxer the next day.

Don't allow these misogynists to break your home . Most of these men have no woman on their own and want you to tow their path .
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by cococandy(f): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Doing all that will make the woman ride him more.
Communication? yes.
Giving her some space to miss him? Yes
Using her tricks on her by pretending he doesn't care anyore? Yes.

If she still cares,that will bring her back.
If she doesn't,what can he do except let her go?
Godmystrength: lol. but on a more serious note, since OP wants his 'good girl' wife back, any method to achieve that should not be underestimated IMO
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Godmystrength: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Doing all that will make the woman ride him more.
Communication? yes.
Giving her some space to miss him? Yes
Using her tricks on her by pretending he doesn't care anyore? Yes.

If she still cares,that will bring her back.
If she doesn't,what can he do except let her go?
but people have been here with testimonies of how these works for some women. so no harm in giving it a final trial.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Godmystrength: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
^^^^but what i just don't get is how a 'good girl' wifey will suddenly turn to this for no reason.......
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by cococandy(f): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ok smiley
OP you've heard na.
It might work for you too. If it does,don't forget to thank godmystrength
Godmystrength: but people have been here with testimonies of how these works for some women. so no harm in giving it a final trial.
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Godmystrength: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Ok smiley
OP you've heard na.
It might work for you too. If it does,don't forget to thank godmystrength
i am not there o cocobabe....
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
omoyeme200: I have been married for approximately 8 years now and have 2 kids. From the start I never had married on my mind because of what I saw in my own parents they were not very happy until I met my wife who changed my orientation about marriage and we fell in love with her because she gave me a new meaning and reason to go on in life which I really appreciate and love, we courted for 6 years and we married.

The problem actually started when I lost my job I noticed a very big change in her character and every time I talk her or discuss about it she tells me am overreacting or nagging its because I lost my job and I just kept to myself bottling every thing up on the inside. We tried going into business but it was not meeting up with our daily up keep so we opted that she gets a job. She then changed rapidly I seem to irritate her on everything I do, when i compliment on what to wear (because we do that for each other in which I don't object I just do as she says) she will say am not the only one looking at her she will wear what she feels like which actually is not the issue here, she comes back late from work, she talks to anyhow without giving me regard then it was like I was living in hell didn't know how to communicate because she will say am just nagging.

I am not saying am a saint or anything I have girls before I got married and my wife was a "good girl" so to speak that was why I fell for her and I put all my cards on the table and never hid anything from her and what I did. But what I have seen and all indication she wants to start rocking life while been married and leaving home with telling or giving me any regard.

The crux of the matter is that when i noticed all this I became inquisitive about what she did, she stated having late night calls and justifying it too from a colleague at work which she called him a small boy and even text message I saw which I find very offensive and what made matters worse was that I came across her conversation with her ex-boy friend who was in UK talking about how life would have been if they ended up together, insulted me with the boy friend that that am being over possessive, made plans of divorce in-case the marriage did not workout with me (which is still eating me up) because she already have a plan B for me, telling themselves they are somehow dating. How do I trust someone who is making a plan B for me when am not away or incapacitated or even considering divorce.

At that point that was the height of impunity in our marriage which she has exhibited and I would not condone it and it broke my heart, for I thought my wife was "innocent" and if I had not been sensitive it would have degenerated to something else with her face book lover. I cannot come to terms right now because of the high esteem that I placed her and my genuine love for her she made rubbish of. If she was not hurting then I would have ignored them saying she was fooling around. Everywhere I go I see the conversations of the Facebook in my head and killing me. At first she doesn't seem to agree that she has done something wrong since she hasn't slept or gave her body but I told her she was having emotional affair and depleting our love bank and giving it out to someone else and have created a very mighty vacuum for us and the most annoying aspect is that she is making excuses for them.

I cannot do anything am so confused she has begged me but the way I used carry her in high esteem around my friends is not there anymore, I feel she has deceived me because this things I never expected or imagined her doing all this am seeing. Am heart broken i feel nothing for her am praying to God to help me love her once again but not I don't even feel anything even when i make love to her. It would have been better I married a bad girl and never expected anything than for me to marry a good girl and get my hopes shattered. Lately we had a heated argument said am caging her and majority of her friends are guys that i should go out and get friends and she feels no remorse all because I have stop her movements and gradually pushing me away, her heart and mind is so distant from me.

Please am I over reacting over nothing because I have this gut feeling she is having an affair but she denies it all and she has changed for the worse.

Help me am so confused.

Nna go and find a job
It looks like you are becoming very insecure in yourself and picking faults
Intensify your job search and reclaim your manhood
Re: Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2014

Win her back ke
What he needs is a job
A very busy one to keep him super occupied and wear him out
He seems to have too much time on his hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Men Want According To Comedian Chris Rock.. / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa / My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.