Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Caring- Is It All About Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caring- Is It All About Guys? (3090 Views)

For Guys That Think Caring Is By Asking Ur Gal Question Like / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2008
*Morenike:

Panama ke? Naw, Nigerians make sense na, it just barely happens in out male species tongue

Homeland security eh? wink wink Is that want they call them nowadays? Ohhh, a birthday gift? Just make sure he's hot and tall grin grin
You need therapy,we are not romantic and now we barely make sense embarassed embarassed

Hehehe long throat sorry i only supply ladies and not guys tongue tongue
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 1:41am On Nov 07, 2008
A-40:

You need therapy,we are not romantic and now we barely make sense embarassed embarassed

Hehehe long throat sorry i only supply ladies and not guys tongue tongue

Nah mehn, Naija men need therapy. cry cry cry cry

lmao, why don't you supply yourself? wink
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 1:56am On Nov 07, 2008
*Morenike:

Nah mehn, Naija men need therapy. cry cry cry cry

lmao, why don't you supply yourself? wink
What is good for the gander is good for the geese.Ladies First

You are a genius what can i say we are gonna have such smart kids how do you know that was what was on my mind cheesy
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 2:17am On Nov 07, 2008
A-40:

What is good for the gander is good for the geese.Ladies First

You are a genius what can i say we are going to have such smart kids how do you know that was what was on my mind cheesy
How can I not know what's on ya mind?

You're a naija man, even though I still can't believe it. wink You men think of nothing but. . . . tongue
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 2:43am On Nov 07, 2008
*Morenike:

How can I not know what's on ya mind?

You're a naija man, even though I still can't believe it. wink You men think of nothing but. . . . tongue
Abi ooh when i am not conceited like most Naija girls are

Hmm i don't even know whether to take that as a compliment or what?You women think of it as much as we do kiss kiss you girls cannot fool this fella
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by dyabman(m): 3:53am On Nov 07, 2008
we guyz care alot actually , we try our best to meet ladies want
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by timmfikk(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2008
I am tired about it self, tongue
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by timmfikk(m): 1:50am On Nov 08, 2008
I triust you good woman are surulere woman, they will always love a man under any circumstances, even if efcc accuse them and jail dem on an offence they knew nothing about. grin grin
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 1:52am On Nov 08, 2008
timmfikk:

I triust you good woman are surulere woman, they will always love a man under any circumstances, even if efcc accuse them and jail them on an offence they knew nothing about. grin grin

There's foolishness, and then there's logical reasoning.

If one must love, one must love with common sense. Love, trust me, is not blind. Some just [i]want [/i]to see what is [i]not [/i]there
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by timmfikk(m): 2:01am On Nov 08, 2008
*Morenike:

Iya eleluba wey you dey romance is a very lucky woman o. Tell her to hold you tight, eh tongue

Hheheh, why don't you want to feel like McCain? eh?

You sure you want to hear more? wink

Mccain means Maaaake, and that one noi be my portion na, God no want american to keeeee, moreover , obahma must approve my visa, thats his first apointment on januray
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by timmfikk(m): 2:18am On Nov 08, 2008
*Morenike:

There's foolishness, and then there's logical reasoning.

If one must love, one must love with common sense. Love, trust me, is not blind. Some just [i]want [/i]to see what is [i]not [/i]there

are you now changing your word from the fact that you are a surulere type of woman tongue
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by phemorasqu(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2008
hey dude, you done so much but you don't have "FUCKING HARD" included , So my guy i want you to know that all ya gurl friends will appreciate you alot if you can remove two among what you listed and replace them with FUCKING, guy wise up, no woman will appreciate a man that is not active on bed.
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by just1n(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2008
phemorasqu:

no woman will appreciate a man that is not active on bed.

perhaps!
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2008
I guess we went so offtopic that our posts had to be deleted cheesy
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by princeonx: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2008
Naija men are not romantic, they are not caring, they don't know what love is, they don't send flowers, they don't open car doors, they are not this, they are not that! I agree! 100% true as of Nov. 2008? but one thing I still don't get up till date is how stupid some naija girls are especially those that run their mouth and generalize all Nigerian men to be the same. Any naija woman or girl that is still complaining about shit like this in 08 need to zip the 4k off and go get herself a guy from somewhere else or better still get a Love Machine! no one is mandated to date a naija guy incase you don't know!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max! / Ladies, What Made U Do It? / Who Should Pay For The Flight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.