Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Caring- Is It All About Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caring- Is It All About Guys? (3089 Views)

For Guys That Think Caring Is By Asking Ur Gal Question Like / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 2:49am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

If only you could be a boy for one day like Beyonce you would see how hard it is for us.Girls can be harsh ooh they wouldn't just go alone they would drag their friends along so they could see how deep your pocket is lol i am just kidding but most girls would find the flimsiest reasons to empty your pocket e.g Accommodation,Tuition the list is endless jare am i her father?
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo!! oh gosh!! This sounds like a Nollywood scene! grin grin

It's so sad o, what some Naija women have become. But you can't really blame them. Hard times, you know.
Asking a man to pay for my tuition, for my clothes and food when he's not my husband? God forbid undecided undecided So he canlater on come with his trashy mouth to ask for his stuff back once we break up? Sorry, I don't like to owe a man anything. Bye means bye. dnt wanna see ur raggedy@$$ sef again tongue tongue

keep dreaming about it tongue

A-40:

Just when i thought you where improving angry angry
why na? you know I like it when you get mad. so sexy seeing those wrinkles dancing salsa on ya forehead. grin cheesy kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by JJYOU: 2:50am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:
So how about the men on NL putting up "I want a God-fearing Naija wife" thread?

it is easier to get God using naija person than God fearing.  you have better chance of marrying oyinbo in naija than meeting God fearing one.  you stand a better chance if you say i want one that goes to mosque every friday, church every sunday and baba ifa every tuesdays
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 2:52am On Nov 03, 2008
JJYOU:

you cannot give what you don't have or know nothing about. i think the concept of love and caring is alien to most of our people. for the girls having a pair of child bearing ribs is all they show for being a woman. i will not go into the boys today because like many are saying here taking her out - bla bla is is equals caring.
God help us with boys like these however i think many naija girls deserve some of these boys because they don't have anything to show for being a lady too.
That is so wrong. Unless you meant the men wink

The best way to keep a man is to cater to his needs kiss kiss kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by JJYOU: 2:58am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

That is so wrong. Unless you meant the men wink

The best way to keep a man is to cater to his needs kiss kiss kiss
educate me. tell me how our women love and care pls. how do you cater for a man's needs my dear sister
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 3:01am On Nov 03, 2008
JJYOU:

educate me. tell me how our women love and care please. how do you cater for a man's needs my dear sister

Ask A-40, he'll tell you how I cater to him. grin grin

I hope you're not expecting to to reveal my secret or to claim to know how our women care for their man. Each individual to his/her thang.
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by JJYOU: 3:03am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

Ask A-40, he'll tell you how I cater to him. grin grin

I hope you're not expecting to to reveal my secret or to claim to know how our women care for their man. Each individual to his/her thang.

wonderful. see how one of your sisters care for hers here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=190674.msg3027743#msg3027743 sadly this is typical naija babe of today.
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 3:05am On Nov 03, 2008
You know, if I say naija men are stingy, that'd be an [i]under[/i]statement
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by JJYOU: 3:16am On Nov 03, 2008
of course i know that. very stingy. i know that.
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 3:17am On Nov 03, 2008
I'd so love it if you revise/edit your post
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 3:35am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

Lol! Well, what can I say? I've had the opportunity/ pleasure and LUCK to talk to a sweet naija man
You are smoking me out!! have you heard that Ron Isley song?
*Morenike:

Lmao! The bolded part got me laughing. You're so sneaky! grin
Well, I guess. People change with time, worse for the women. It's not fair that we're finally standing on our little feet only to lose our "respect". Such a sad world, it is.

Marriage marriage marriage. Every woman's dream or every man's nightmare. So how about the men on NL putting up "I want a God-fearing Naija wife" thread? It's becoming so rampant on nl its getting disgusting tongue

If not for ehrrm, I wouldn't touch a naija man with a 500ft pole angry angry angry

How is it worse for the woman now? ohh if only you women know how good you have it more like its worse for the men in the good old days there was no such thing as gender equality and all that that's why there is so much confusion in the world today the woman thinks she is better than the man

Is that a crime? Is like a woman Posting a thread saying I want a Working-Class guy or a man that has a job that's generic most girls want that

If not for who oya tell me cheesy cheesy
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 3:43am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo!! oh gosh!! This sounds like a Nollywood scene! grin grin

It's so sad o, what some Naija women have become. But you can't really blame them. Hard times, you know.
Asking a man to pay for my tuition, for my clothes and food when he's not my husband? God forbid undecided undecided So he canlater on come with his trashy mouth to ask for his stuff back once we break up? Sorry, I don't like to owe a man anything. Bye means bye. dnt want to see ur raggedy@$$ sef again tongue tongue

keep dreaming about it tongue
why na? you know I like it when you get mad. so sexy seeing those wrinkles dancing salsa on ya forehead. grin cheesy kiss
It is not and even if it was some of their stories are from real-life experiences.
Your case is not as bad as i thought just when i thought you where totally biased.Hard times yeah i agree but nothing goes for nothing
The most common na accommodation that one is not even a biggie again and the most annoying part is you are probably not the only one she would ask for money probably like 5 or 6 other boys to keep her options open
Once i meet a girl and she tells me all these things i carry my bata and take to my heels grin grin.My love is not blind it has 20-20 vision

You like i when i get mad abi? Ok no problem i have a feening you would look even better when you are angry with the little wrinkle on your nose and your eyeballs rolling at 300 miles per hour not forgetting the way you would hold those sexy hips and probably cuss in Ekiti.Chei i would pay top-dollar for that sight kiss kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 4:07am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

You are smoking me out!! have you heard that Ron Isley song?
No, what song is that?

A-40:

How is it worse for the woman now? ohh if only you women know how good you have it more like its worse for the men in the good old days there was no such thing as gender equality and all that that's why there is so much confusion in the world today the woman thinks she is better than the man

Is that a crime? Is like a woman Posting a thread saying I want a Working-Class guy or a man that has a job that's generic most girls want that

If not for who oya tell me cheesy cheesy
Lol, as much as women wish, there'd never be gender equality in this century or the next.
So, that issue is just a dream away. It might come true, but am sure this generation or the next wnt be able to witness it.

Lol, it's not a crime. All am saying is, romance is not marriage, it just leads to marriage. JUST LIKE AGE IS NOT MATURITY.
Most women have this mentality that they're not complete without a ring on their finger or a round belly. Who can blame them when their society rebukes single women. undecided

If not for ehrrrm tongue grin
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 4:14am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

It is not and even if it was some of their stories are from real-life experiences.
Your case is not as bad as i thought just when i thought you where totally biased.Hard times yeah i agree but nothing goes for nothing
The most common na accommodation that one is not even a biggie again and the most annoying part is you are probably not the only one she would ask for money probably like 5 or 6 other boys to keep her options open
Once i meet a girl and she tells me all these things i carry my bata and take to my heels grin grin.My love is not blind it has 20-20 vision

You like i when i get mad abi? Ok no problem i have a feeling you would look even better when you are angry with the little wrinkle on your nose and your eyeballs rolling at 300 miles per hour not forgetting the way you would hold those sexy hips and probably cuss in Ekiti.Chei i would pay top-dollar for that sight kiss kiss

@ bolded part
Dude, you've got common sense. Compared to most of the men on this board. That's nice to see. smiley

ehrrrm, eww. which kain eye balls rolls at 300mph? embarassed tongue lmao, and how does one cuss in ekiti. I can't even speak ekiti talkless of cussing in one grin grin
Aww, I just messed up ur daydream abi? oya, for you, I'd do all that wink
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 4:26am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

@ bolded part
Dude, you've got common sense. Compared to most of the men on this board. That's nice to see. smiley

ehrrrm, eww. which kain eye balls rolls at 300mph? embarassed tongue lmao, and how does one cuss in ekiti. I can't even speak ekiti talkless of cussing in one grin grin
Aww, I just messed up ur daydream abi? oya, for you, I'd do all that wink

Lol most guys would do that not just me

That was what i was about asking you girls how do you do it? i mean when you look at a guy and just roll those big eyes up and down at break neck speed that stuff is very hypnotizing i always try to look away before she tells me to go and sell my mom's house or something

Lol you can't even speak it shocked shocked so all you speak is Yoruba? or do you use Google translator?

Please learn that day dream and do it for me when you are mad at me i would apologize even if you where wrong grin grin
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 4:36am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

No, what song is that?
Lol, as much as women wish, there'd never be gender equality in this century or the next.
So, that issue is just a dream away. It might come true, but am sure this generation or the next wnt be able to witness it.

Lol, it's not a crime. All am saying is, romance is not marriage, it just leads to marriage. JUST LIKE AGE IS NOT MATURITY.
Most women have this mentality that they're not complete without a ring on their finger or a round belly. Who can blame them when their society rebukes single women. undecided

If not for ehrrrm tongue grin
Thats the name smoking me out its a rap/r&b song i don't know if you listen to that

Who says? you guys are getting pretty close a woman almost became prime minister in France the president of Germany is a woman even Hilary Clinton was this close to becoming a Democrat nominee for the presidential elections thank God she didn't win it cos if she did in 50 years time women would be getting men pregnant grin grin

The society has no problem with single women the acceptance has more than improved we have baby-mommas and stuff now and it has almost become an institution
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 5:34am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

Lol most guys would do that not just me

That was what i was about asking you girls how do you do it? i mean when you look at a guy and just roll those big eyes up and down at break neck speed that stuff is very hypnotizing i always try to look away before she tells me to go and sell my mom's house or something

Lol you can't even speak it shocked shocked so all you speak is Yoruba? or do you use Google translator?

Please learn that day dream and do it for me when you are mad at me i would apologize even if you where wrong grin grin
Lol! Am not only talking about that. You make sense, period wink

Lmao! hehhe, I used to roll my eyes, but when I got here, ppl thought it was so weird. So I stopped doing it. now I just hiss tongue

Lol Google translates Yoruba? help a sista hout tongue I can understand Ekiti, but can't speak it wink

lmao, you're freaky. But as long as you apologize, no problema. am even rolling my eyes right now grin grin
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 5:41am On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

Thats the name smoking me out its a rap/r&b song i don't know if you listen to that

Who says? you guys are getting pretty close a woman almost became prime minister in France the president of Germany is a woman even Hilary Clinton was this close to becoming a Democrat nominee for the presidential elections thank God she didn't win it because if she did in 50 years time women would be getting men pregnant grin grin

The society has no problem with single women the acceptance has more than improved we have baby-mommas and stuff now and it has almost become an institution

Naa, if it ain't rock or gospel, it ain't interesting tongue wow, am weird!! rock and gospel ke? lol.

Getting close is not the issue. Getting there is what matters the most to those feminist tongue
hehhee, pregnant men, that'd be so cool cool cool cool No stretch mark, no uncontrollable hormones or weight gain. That'd be awesome.

Lol! It depends on the environment and culture o. The last time I told my mom I want to stay single, she was like "Not in his life. You must have lost your sense" undecided cry cry cry embarassed
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 6:10am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

Lol! Am not only talking about that. You make sense, period wink

Lmao! hehhe, I used to roll my eyes, but when I got here, people thought it was so weird. So I stopped doing it. now I just hiss tongue

Lol Google translates Yoruba? help a sista hout tongue I can understand Ekiti, but can't speak it wink

lmao, you're freaky. But as long as you apologize, no problema. am even rolling my eyes right now grin grin

It takes someone that makes sense to recognize another sense maker so lets make sense wink wink

Ohh you don't have to roll it for everyone you just roll it when you are with that special guy (moi) I don't like hisses to be honest the rolling of eyes is kinda sexier

I was just winding you up i dunno if google translates to yoruba ooh maybe you should check for the naija version

Too bad i thought you could understand and even speak lol

Thanks for the compliment!! aww you are?? i wish i could see them
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

Naa, if it ain't rock or gospel, it ain't interesting tongue wow, am weird!! rock and gospel ke? lol.

Getting close is not the issue. Getting there is what matters the most to those feminist tongue
hehhee, pregnant men, that'd be so cool cool cool cool No stretch mark, no uncontrollable hormones or weight gain. That'd be awesome.

Lol! It depends on the environment and culture o. The last time I told my mom I want to stay single, she was like "Not in his life. You must have lost your sense" undecided cry cry cry embarassed

Gospel i can understand but Rock thats suprising i don't know too many girls that like Rock

Well thats their problem they want to get there and thats not gonna happen getting close is the first stepthey need to take (dang i ams starting to sound like an activist myself)
Wake up sweetie that's not gonna happen

Whose mom would want her daughter to stay single? I can't think of any culture that would accept that if you meant single with kids i would understand but just plain single? it just doesn't feel right

I hope you where joking sha you can't be single while i am here lol
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2008
Oh mehn, I promise to reply tomor.
Am so sleepy.

A-40, do you ever sleep? tongue
ttyl you later kiss
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by bravado: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2008
caring no dey all about guys ohh,if the lady is not caring i will not buy all that stuff and still not include the fucking ohh, abi the girl no dey gree you Bleep or maybe you no sabi how do treat her for bed naim make the girl say u no dey caring, bro i cry for you ohh cry cry cry cry
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by whitelexi(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2008
I must've stopped caring ages ago, cos right now, as a girl, if you're not ready to go to the market with your own cash, buy and cook me some delicacy, keep my house clean, give me that overnite, and make me happy with all the calls and texts, Forget it! grin
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2008
A-40:

It takes someone that makes sense to recognize another sense maker so lets make sense wink wink

Ohh you don't have to roll it for everyone you just roll it when you are with that special guy (moi) I don't like hisses to be honest the rolling of eyes is kind of sexier

I was just winding you up i don't know if google translates to yoruba ooh maybe you should check for the naija version

Too bad i thought you could understand and even speak lol

Thanks for the compliment!! aww you are?? i wish i could see them

Lmao!! You're not serious tongue
So now, rolling eyes makes a guy feel special? Thanks for the tip. Sure to use it . . . .a lot tongue

A-40:

Gospel i can understand but Rock thats surprising i don't know too many girls that like Rock

Well thats their problem they want to get there and thats not going to happen getting close is the first step they need to take (dang i ams starting to sound like an activist myself)
Wake up sweetie that's not going to happen

Whose mom would want her daughter to stay single? I can't think of any culture that would accept that if you meant single with kids i would understand but just plain single? it just doesn't feel right

I hope you where joking sha you can't be single while i am here lol
What I love rock. . . . kiss kiss kiss If you have time, listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxNAVq2qYmU and tell me if you dont like it. It's so cool cool

Lol! Exactly, if mothers don't accept single women or single mother, then society will continue to have problem with women that have no intention of getting married wink Hence some women will continue to think that they're not complete without a man. Which leads to them using every trick in the book : demanding, more than 1 bf etc. You can't really blame them na. But at the same time. . . . hmm!

lol! I did not say I was single or otherwise. tongue
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by biolabee(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
*Morenike:

If you have time, listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxNAVq2qYmU and tell me if you don't like it. It's so cool cool
some crazy metal though i like The Kill
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 2:03am On Nov 04, 2008
biolabee:

some crazy metal though i like The Kill
I loveeee THE KILL!
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Nkenim(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2008
smileyThanks Dears, i appreciate all your reponses and contributions, though the debate tends to blow out fo proportion, but i most confess it was fun reading from you all. I have been enlightened, educated andentertain by your wonderful contribution. Let me specifically commend - Morenike, A-40, JJYOU< Ibkaye, HR> hotness, you all were wonderful. thanks
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2008
*Morenike:

Lmao!! You're not serious tongue
So now, rolling eyes makes a guy feel special? Thanks for the tip. Sure to use it . . . .a lot tongue

What I love rock. . . . kiss kiss kiss If you have time, listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxNAVq2qYmU and tell me if you don't like it. It's so cool cool

Yeah it does especially if you have sensual and seductive ones. . .
I would try sha i don't listen to rock that much but i have my faves like Coldplay,U2,Red Hot Chilli Pepper,Fort Minor(are they a rock band ) Blink 182,Linkin Park and of course Nickleback

*Morenike:

Lol! Exactly, if mothers don't accept single women or single mother, then society will continue to have problem with women that have no intention of getting married wink Hence some women will continue to think that they're not complete without a man. Which leads to them using every trick in the book : demanding, more than 1 boyfriend etc. You can't really blame them na. But at the same time. . . . hmm!

lol! I did not say I was single or otherwise. tongue
Why should mothers accept its not a good thing and i agree we brothas are too blame as well but its really not good a man cannot raise a woman and it is very difficult for a woman to raise a man i mean you can drive a car with your feet but that does not mean it is right lol
Seriously though women are not complete without men and vice-versa things would only get better if we both treated ourselves well
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2008
A-40:

Yeah it does especially if you have sensual and seductive ones. . .
I would try sha i don't listen to rock that much but i have my faves like Coldplay,U2,Red Hot Chilli Pepper,Fort Minor(are they a rock band ) Blink 182,Linkin Park and of course Nickleback

hahha, seductive eyeballs? oga o. . . .

Out of all those ppl you mentioned, the only ones I listen to is Nickleback and Fort Minor. I don't know if they're hard rock o, all I know is, if they sound good to my ears, I likey!! tongue

A-40:

Why should mothers accept its not a good thing and i agree we brothas are too blame as well but its really not good a man cannot raise a woman and it is very difficult for a woman to raise a man i mean you can drive a car with your feet but that does not mean it is right lol
Seriously though women are not complete without men and vice-versa things would only get better if we both treated ourselves well
awww, you are so right.
Now, You see how I [i]know [/i]you make sense.
Are you sure you're Nigerian? I'm beginning to think otherwise
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by enfuse(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2008
Carring shouldn't be only about the guys, but there are very little things that are difficult for we guys to do. For me, I find sending text message to my hubby a herculian task, I'd rather call.
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by biolabee(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2008
my bands are linkin park,cold play n greenday
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by A40(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2008
*Morenike:

hahha, seductive eyeballs? oga o. . . .

Out of all those people you mentioned, the only ones I listen to is Nickleback and Fort Minor. I don't know if they're hard rock o, all I know is, if they sound good to my ears, I likey!!  tongue

Yes naah haven't you heard of them? the ones you can get lost in? You don't like U2 or Coldplay?  shocked shocked i would call Homeland Security on your ass  tongue tongue

*Morenike:

awww, you are so right.
Now, You see how I [i]know [/i]you make sense.
Are you sure you're Nigerian? I'm beginning to think otherwise

Thanks ooh i don dey blush dey turn elesho for hia e don do  kiss kiss
I am Nigerian since when did Nigerians stop making sense or are you from Panama?
Re: Caring- Is It All About Guys? by Morenike3(f): 1:43am On Nov 06, 2008
A-40:

Yes naah haven't you heard of them? the ones you can get lost in? You don't like U2 or Coldplay? shocked shocked i would call Homeland Security on your ass tongue tongue
Thanks ooh i don dey blush dey turn elesho for hia e don do kiss kiss
I am Nigerian since when did Nigerians stop making sense or are you from Panama?

Panama ke? Naw, Nigerians make sense na, it just barely happens in out male species tongue

Homeland security eh? wink wink Is that want they call them nowadays? Ohhh, a birthday gift? Just make sure he's hot and tall grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!! / Letter To My Future Hubby / Chai! What Kind Of Problem Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.