Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. (2934 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
From the stable of NAIRALANDER ON THE TRUTH [N.O.T.T]

on behalf of my self and crew members...we are happy to bring to your phone screen.another exciting moment of the yet to be concluded. Time out with a nairalander

please note that this phase2 of NOTT 1s edition

our rulez remain the same !

You are not allowed to ask our guest any questions..

The show is bout to begin!
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Credit

to daveP for this studio

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Our guest tonite is a female. Who's monikeer starts wit M nd end wit I

From the eastern path of Nigeria,
a graduate of agricultural economics extention. University of Benin

Currently working and base in lagos
first daughter in family of five cool cool
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
BRB ...

1 Like

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Kunzu(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Following
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by MabraO: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
I wasn't privileged to view d phase1 from the beginning last night but thank God for granting that position of FTC tonight

Mizmycoli u re needed here for phase2 of ur interview

***spreads a very big mat****
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tags

davep
frankBen
neighy

yo guys should get ready....show is about to begin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by djeezy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just observing.........Shey observation no be crime?
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by queenmorenikeji(f): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Interesting
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by merit12(f): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Roll out my mat with kulikuli and zoobo

Wiith my 3d glass

Watching u all
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunchi,,when you go interview male nairalander na?
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
merit12: Roll out my mat with kulikuli and zoobo

Wiith my 3d glass

Watching u all
Hope that mat is big enough for two people to share smiley
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy: Leetunchi,,when you go interview male nairalander na?

when I'm done with this one tongue

time is my major problem sad
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
merit12: Roll out my mat with kulikuli and zoobo

Wiith my 3d glass

Watching u all
kulikuli bawo dis night? *Snatches away the kulikuli and hands her Shapes biscuit** u wan mess dis interview with f*rts? grin grin grin.... Hehehehe
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin

WAITIN FOR MRS MY CURRY

#YOLO
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Books space before front row finishes grin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

when I'm done with this one tongue

time is my major problem sad
Employ workers na tongue

Kelvingraphics and neldrizzy are sure guys for the job cool
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
8pm

show shall officially kick off

please stay TUNED!!!!! cool

wey my dj
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
Employ workers na tongue

lol

you, nkor undecided

wah bout bringing cramjones or musiwa grin grin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Neldrizzy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
Employ workers na tongue

haba wat i do naa sad sad sad naso yu hate mee ?
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

lol

you, nkor undecided

wah bout bringing cramjones or musiwa grin grin
Me na boss...

Doz guys na ma boys wey go fit handle the job cool
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Neldrizzy: haba wat i do naa sad sad sad naso yu hate mee ?
you no go like handle the job??

Dem dey pay well o grin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Neldrizzy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi: 8pm

show shall officially kick off

please stay TUNED!!!!! cool

wey my dj
DJ neldrizzy in the building cool legooo!!! #NowPlaying IF i DANCE by Tekno
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Neldrizzy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
you no go like handle the job??

Dem dey pay well o grin
can he pay mee well?? Am talking abt dangote's money type grin grin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
..hehehehehehe..

Following....

Mr Bruce Lee, am vexing ooo....You didnt gimme a chance to answer my question last nyt....Issonfair ooo....

Mizmycoli......

Hehehehehehehe...

Be prepared oo....I wanna bombard you with lots and lots of questions.....
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by mencade5(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
*rides keke napep into thread.*

na mukinati u dey bring here abi na who?

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ok...

Show is bout to start!!

Abeg

mek una help welcom mizmycoli as she takes her sit cool cool

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by mencade5(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi: Ok...

Show is bout to start!!

Abeg

she dey sidon since na. Abi no be dey that pinshure?
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mizmycoli plz indicate ur presence here

viewers are waitin cool cool

temigracie nor vex

u go ask dis nite wink
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: she dey sidon since na. Abi no be dey that pinshure?

grin grin

invite am officially befor na
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by MizMyColi(f): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi: Ok...

Show is bout to start!!

Abeg

*sits elegantly*

Thank You Lee smiley
It's a pleasure being here.
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Neldrizzy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Were is the interviewer and the interviewee This place is bored mehnnn,..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? / Relationship Without Trust / How Do I Stop Loving Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.