Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. (2914 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
From the stable of NAIRALANDER ON THE TRUTH [N.O.T.T]

on behalf of my self and crew members...we are happy to bring to your phone screen.another exciting moment of the yet to be concluded. Time out with a nairalander

please note that this phase2 of NOTT 1s edition

our rulez remain the same !

You are not allowed to ask our guest any questions..

The show is bout to begin!
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Credit

to daveP for this studio

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Our guest tonite is a female. Who's monikeer starts wit M nd end wit I

From the eastern path of Nigeria,
a graduate of agricultural economics extention. University of Benin

Currently working and base in lagos
first daughter in family of five cool cool
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
BRB ...

1 Like

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Kunzu(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Following
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by MabraO: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
I wasn't privileged to view d phase1 from the beginning last night but thank God for granting that position of FTC tonight

Mizmycoli u re needed here for phase2 of ur interview

***spreads a very big mat****
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tags

davep
frankBen
neighy

yo guys should get ready....show is about to begin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by djeezy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Just observing.........Shey observation no be crime?
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by queenmorenikeji(f): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Interesting
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by merit12(f): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Roll out my mat with kulikuli and zoobo

Wiith my 3d glass

Watching u all
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunchi,,when you go interview male nairalander na?
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
merit12: Roll out my mat with kulikuli and zoobo

Wiith my 3d glass

Watching u all
Hope that mat is big enough for two people to share smiley
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy: Leetunchi,,when you go interview male nairalander na?

when I'm done with this one tongue

time is my major problem sad
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
merit12: Roll out my mat with kulikuli and zoobo

Wiith my 3d glass

Watching u all
kulikuli bawo dis night? *Snatches away the kulikuli and hands her Shapes biscuit** u wan mess dis interview with f*rts? grin grin grin.... Hehehehe
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin

WAITIN FOR MRS MY CURRY

#YOLO
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Books space before front row finishes grin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

when I'm done with this one tongue

time is my major problem sad
Employ workers na tongue

Kelvingraphics and neldrizzy are sure guys for the job cool
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
8pm

show shall officially kick off

please stay TUNED!!!!! cool

wey my dj
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
Employ workers na tongue

lol

you, nkor undecided

wah bout bringing cramjones or musiwa grin grin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Neldrizzy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
Employ workers na tongue

haba wat i do naa sad sad sad naso yu hate mee ?
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

lol

you, nkor undecided

wah bout bringing cramjones or musiwa grin grin
Me na boss...

Doz guys na ma boys wey go fit handle the job cool
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Neldrizzy: haba wat i do naa sad sad sad naso yu hate mee ?
you no go like handle the job??

Dem dey pay well o grin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Neldrizzy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi: 8pm

show shall officially kick off

please stay TUNED!!!!! cool

wey my dj
DJ neldrizzy in the building cool legooo!!! #NowPlaying IF i DANCE by Tekno
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Neldrizzy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
you no go like handle the job??

Dem dey pay well o grin
can he pay mee well?? Am talking abt dangote's money type grin grin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
..hehehehehehe..

Following....

Mr Bruce Lee, am vexing ooo....You didnt gimme a chance to answer my question last nyt....Issonfair ooo....

Mizmycoli......

Hehehehehehehe...

Be prepared oo....I wanna bombard you with lots and lots of questions.....
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by mencade5(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
*rides keke napep into thread.*

na mukinati u dey bring here abi na who?

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ok...

Show is bout to start!!

Abeg

mek una help welcom mizmycoli as she takes her sit cool cool

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by mencade5(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi: Ok...

Show is bout to start!!

Abeg

she dey sidon since na. Abi no be dey that pinshure?
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mizmycoli plz indicate ur presence here

viewers are waitin cool cool

temigracie nor vex

u go ask dis nite wink
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: she dey sidon since na. Abi no be dey that pinshure?

grin grin

invite am officially befor na
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by MizMyColi(f): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi: Ok...

Show is bout to start!!

Abeg

*sits elegantly*

Thank You Lee smiley
It's a pleasure being here.
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Neldrizzy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Were is the interviewer and the interviewee This place is bored mehnnn,..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity And The Way Forward. / How Not To Be Friendzoned! / I Need Help, Is My Hubby Having An Affair?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.