Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:02 AM

Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. (2913 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / What Is Wrong With NL Girls And The Female Sex In General. / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by ideology(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
IrishKez: Hmmm, loving this
Weldon Lee cheesy
Wait o o
Like seriously you love this -…
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by MizMyColi(f): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

hahaha...i saw the other time flirting around with apa lipsrsealed

have you ever been banned by any of the mods

How many guys have turned down here on NL wink

Mods: Nope
Spambotangry: Yes

I used censored words in one scenario (a webpage lipsrsealed)
The other time, I mentioned, way too many monikers, or so the spambot thought.

I think I'm that gentle tongue

cheesy
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Oga me i be CEO na. Na me employ Leetunachi and DaveP, so how them go take employ their Oga cheesy

No the insult me o grin grin grin
grin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by SortCode(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Mods: Nope
Spambotangry: Yes

I used censored words in one scenario (a webpage lipsrsealed)
The other time, I mentioned, way too many monikers, or so the spambot thought.

I think I'm that gentle tongue

cheesy

cheesy cheesy spambot cheesy

bashin is a common thing here

ever got bash befor??...that almst got u feelin like deactivating grin grin ?
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by MizMyColi(f): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lee, It'll be Ten soon.
I have a schedule with my agent cool

grin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by ideology(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi: Lee, It'll be Ten soon.

grin
Hmmmm, good night

1 Like

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi: Lee, It'll be Ten soon.

grin

oya ansa my last one..

Advice for fellow nlanders grin grin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by MizMyColi(f): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

cheesy cheesy spambot cheesy

bashin is a common thing here

ever got bash befor??...that almst got u feelin like deactivating grin grin ?

Never.
Surprisingly, ever since I joined, most people criticize me with this tone of respect.

There are those albeit, in politics section who have tried getting on my nerves.
But you see, I learnt early on, that words have a great effect on me (one reason why I don't open just about any thread I see)
So I've learned to stop allowing stuffs get to me.
It's like a program, if its good, I soak it in and revel in it.
If it's bad, there's always this alarm that goes off within and all I do is look within for strength to overcome any bad feeling.

If it's too strong, I cry out to heaven for help.
Trust me, it always works.

I find that after such episodes, I'm filled with a compassion of sorts for such offender.

That said, one rule I have is this:
Avoid Toxic People.
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
From our phones here grin

goodnite to you all

show don finish cheesy

thank you mizmycoli smiley smiley

thank you viewers cool
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Never.
Surprisingly, ever since I joined, most people criticize me with this tone of respect.

There are those albeit, in politics section who have tried getting on my nerves.
But you see, I learnt early on, that words have a great effect on me (one reason why I don't open just about any thread I see)
So I've learned to stop allowing stuffs get to me.
It's like a program, if its good, I soak it in and revel in it.
If it's bad, there's always this alarm that goes off within and all I do is look within for strength to overcome any bad feeling.

If it's too strong, I cry out to heaven for help.
Trust me, it always works.

I find that after such episodes, I'm filled with a compassion of sorts for such offender.

That said, one rule I have is this:
Avoid Toxic People.
wink

avoid the politics section like plaque grin grin

temper ehn??....maybe i go fine ur wahala one day wink

you don try...wella cool

plz piss befor goin to bed grin grin

*exchange handshakes*

*liites ou*

1 Like

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by MizMyColi(f): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

oya ansa my last one..

Advice for fellow nlanders grin grin

To all NLers:
Life is a journey.
You may be far ahead of others, others may be far ahead of you.
Always give everyone grace.
Remember that for everything you know today, a time was, when you didn't.
Be patient with others.

You can never go wrong living a life of love and compassion

I am Mizmycoli, Life and Love, is my religion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by neighy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
*THEME S0NG*
*C0MMERCIAL BREAK*
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by spanzed(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

To all NLers:
Life is a journey.
Be patient with others.

Thanks...u speak with so much wisdom...
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by spanzed(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

To all NLers:
Life is a journey.
Be patient with others.

Thanks...u speak with so much wisdom....
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by MizMyColi(f): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2014

Thanks You Leetunechi, for this opportunity to talk about little bits of me.

My agent has agreed to spare 20 to take questions from our audience, of course, that's if it's okay by you?
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

To all NLers:
Life is a journey.
Be patient with others.

*round of applauds *

we hope to see you next time cool

thanks once again for honorin our invitation smiley
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by neighy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thank you.. And datx it 4 2day... #LIGHTS OUT #R0LL CAMERA Tunechi Nd Miz gimme a kiss before you go...have been working really hard because of your show *TIRED
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
Thanks You Leetunechi, for this opportunity to talk about little bits of me.

My agent has agreed to spare 20 to take questions from our audience, of course, that's if it's okay by you?

well

its ok by me smiley

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by MizMyColi(f): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
spanzed: Thanks...u speak with so much wisdom...

Thank You Spanzed.
Thank You smiley
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Any body got questions for miz ?

cheesy
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
*Dancing Shoki on stage*
grin

Mizmycoli...you are an alumni of the Greatest UNIBEN

I'm a Law student presently too at UNIBEN...

It's Good you're repping us well,,despite the fact that you didn't graduate from the department of English cheesy
You still make me check google dictionary whenever I see your posts crygrin

GREAT UNIBEN!!!!!!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: Thank you.. And datx it 4 2day... #LIGHTS OUT #R0LL CAMERA Tunechi Nd Miz gimme a kiss before you go...have been working really hard because of your show *TIRED

abeg manage dis pure water grin

u don try
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by neighy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy: *Dancing Shoki on stage*
grin
*CALLS Security* *Get that Man... And throw him out
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy: *Dancing Shoki on stage*
grin

security angry
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by MizMyColi(f): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

*round of applauds *

we hope to see you next time cool

thanks once again for honorin our invitation smiley

I'll be a mention away. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by naijaboiy: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: *CALLS Security* *Get that Man... And throw him out
Leetunechi:
security angry
gringringrin
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by neighy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

abeg manage dis pure water grin

u don try
smh na so u stingy reach? I say kiss u offer me pure water... NaWaOoo.. You're not even encouraging sef
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
I'll be a mention away. smiley smiley

aiit ma'am

cool cool
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Leetunechi: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: smh na so u stingy reach? I say kiss u offer me pure water... NaWaOoo.. You're not even encouraging sef

undecided undecided

grin grin grin

sorry

..oya tek beer
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi thanks for the insightful interview
My question(s):
1. Considering that you are a working class lady and given your personality which comes across as an honest young lady how do you manage to post on so many threads and even create one too without cheating your employer(s) on time?

2. I don't know if this is a bit personal but if it is pls kindly ignore. Are you in a relationship offline, if yes is your man on nl if not does he know you are and again does he know your moniker and gets to read your post?

PS: I must let you know that I admire your personality in nl. Bravo dearie!
Thanks!
Re: Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
neighy: *CALLS Security* *Get that Man... And throw him out
lmao grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? / Can You Give Your Lover Your Facebook Username & Password? / Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.