Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr (3632 Views)

Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by heed101(m): 5:42am On Sep 17, 2014
Donfamous: Aswear dis ppl are confusing, I'll rather keep my votes come2015
it is better you vote out the bad ones than to keep your vote. What I notice in this issue is cash smmugling but when they are caught in the act they have to make it look clean in the eyes of the public. We Nigerians are not damn fool even if our presido doesn't give a damn, we care about our future.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by reedonne: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2014
What about a country that doesnt want anybody to hear about its procurement?. And the post confirm that the jet doesnt belong to CAN president but a chattered jet as claimed by the CAN president.
aderonila18: No sane government buys weapons with cash. The normal thing is to pay electronically so that it can be verified that the money was actually spent for what was budgeted for. No government will lease a private jet ( under the name of a dubious comapny )while Niegria has so many private jets and then hand so much money to one Nigerian and one foreigner to take that cash into another country when they know it is illegal to carry such amounts of cash into any country without it's government's approval.

All these lies they are sharing!

Truth is Nigerian's eyes have been opened. Everyone I've talked to about this incidence all agree that the Federal Government has a hand in the Boko Haram situation. They are simply covering up for illegal arms being bought for BH.

Haven't you always wondered why it's so easy for BH to buy arms and ship them to Nigeria? Now I understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by dwilliams: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2014
In case o
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Adindupeter: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2014
enigmaotr: If I don't like you, you can not be good. When everyone was crazy about GEJ, I don't just don't like him. My feelings don't lie. Jonathan is up to no good. God will continue to expose him and ultimately disgrace him out of office next year!
If wishes are hoses......
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Adindupeter: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2014
beopened: When i as a Christian stuck my political fortune with GMB, religious charlatans and ethnic bigots thought it to be unheard of......expecting me to solidarise with a devilish man by the name Goodluck when i know for a fact that he has a sinister motive to destroy Nigeria and shed innocent blood

Whoever that is yet to be convinced that there is a grand plan by GEJ to either secure his 2nd term by hook and crook or destroy Nigeria in the alternative,that person is a fool
. Christian my foot. How I wish that what you said about Gej is true . Sink this fvching ship called Nigeria..
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Adindupeter: If wishes are hoses......
I'll give my all to that effect, not just wishing.
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Adindupeter: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2014
enigmaotr:
I'll give my all to that effect, not just wishing.
. That's sweet but it's unfortunate that your all is not good enough... Dream on
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Adindupeter: . That's sweet but it's unfortunate that your all is not good enough... Dream on
Even your god, Jonathan can't be so sure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by 9jii(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2014
Please don't vote KILLING people with ARMS and CORRUPTION. This government

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Reptyle(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
musiwa95: [size=18pt]why would anyone want to buy weapon.[/size]

Errrr...do you know anywhere weapons are been offered for free

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Samgreguc(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2014
shachris: the government is shielding some bigwigs. Why must goodluck always support corruption?
which corruption was displayed there?
Am thinking of two things;
1. That the Isreali gov't is trying to support Nigeria as its been done all over d world.
2. That the gov't needs arm from d Israel gov't(nt too sure sha, wil nid to re read d report again bt, dats wot I tink 4 nw)
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by cirmuell(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2014
Can't you guys read?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by bosteps: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Well, If I am not mistaken, I think that money must have been drawn from the security vote and as such, the clandestine moves are not surprising. You normally don't get to know how such monies are spent.

However, those agents that moved the money were just not professional at all. Shame.
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Sagamite(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2014
It is not corruption, so why is the "business" being done with cash transported by private jet?

In the 21st century where there is electronic payment, how can the "GIAAAANT of Africa's" grin GOVERNMENT still be operating in cash on a so-called "public procurement"?

So GEJ is telling us it was cheaper to get the money to the sellers by chartering a private jet instead of paying a Major Bank transaction fees to make the payments on the government's behalf?

Who are these fcktards foooling? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ for Life! grin grin grin grin grin grin

#BringBackGoodluck2015 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic nation, moronic people!

So this is what the head of CAN bought a private jet for? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To get his share in the money laundering market? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And the fcktards in my country would head to church again next Sunday to give more of their meager money to Men of Con calling themselves Men of God. grin grin grin grin grin

Then Pastor go the gbaladun, while they are shuffering and shmiling! grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic nation, moronic people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfDIakTWYeA

Pendusky, come and pray for your leaders o! grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Adindupeter: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2014
enigmaotr:
Even your god, Jonathan can't be so sure.
.The ball is in his curt Bro. Deal with it...
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Sagamite(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2014
reedonne:

What about a country that doesnt want anybody to hear about its procurement?. And the post confirm that the jet doesnt belong to CAN president but a chattered jet as claimed by the CAN president.

You are a cretinous person!

A moronic baastard product of a failed education system!

Why would Nigeria be buying things with public money that they don't "want anybody to hear about", you moronic person?

Samgreguc:
1. That the Isreali gov't is trying to support Nigeria as its been done all over d world.
2. That the gov't needs arm from d Israel gov't(nt too sure sha, wil nid to re read d report again bt, dats wot I tink 4 nw)

Isreal is helping Nigeria with what that has led to cash being carried on private jet and not being declared to the destination government?

You should refrain further from that moronic activity occurring in your head that you labelled "thinking".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Samgreguc(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Why would Nigeria be buying things with public money that they don't "want anybody to hear about", you moronic person?

Isreal is helping Nigeria with what that has led to cash being carried on private jet and not being declared to the destination government?

You should refrain further from that moronic activity occurring in your head that you labelled "thinking".

are you done with the insults? Oh! Its for page one. Okey, nxt page pls . . . . . . . Or are all d pages of insult?
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Things wey dey happen for this country ehn. There's a storm gathering.
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by reedonne: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Did I said it is right for our military to do it? NO.
Are they doing it : YES.
Nigeria airforce have aquired 2 MI 35M attack helicopter this month alone but there is no official news on it, Nobody would have learnt how they spent that money if beegeagle havent post its picture on its blog.
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by rusher14: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2014
Donfamous: Aswear dis ppl are confusing, I'll rather keep my votes come2015
Please don't keep your vote.

Vote against the evidence.

It mustn't be APC but it certainly cannot be PDP with GEJ in charge.

His tenure has spelt doom. People dying in droves yet it looks normal.

Abuja bombings, over 100 girls missing, Death in the North as if the people there are not human beings.

Let's think about electricity, $20 Billion missing, A growing hatred between the North and the South.

Subsidy scam, Bribery scandal in NASS..etc.

It's been a long 4 years....No more.

Please no more!!
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Donfamous(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2014
rusher14:
Please don't keep your vote.
Vote against the evidence.
It mustn't be APC,but it certainly cannot be PDP with GEJ in charge.
His tenure has spelt doom. People dying in droves yet it looks normal.
Abuja bombings, over 100 girls missing, Death in the North as if the people there are not human beings.
Let's think about electricity, $20 Billion missing, A growing hatred between the North and the South.
Subsidy scam, Bribery scandal in NASS..etc
It's been a long 4 years....No more!!
Please no more!!
so who now deserves d vote. See I think this people' are all the same
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by rusher14: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Donfamous: so who now deserves d vote. See I think this people' are all the same

Perhaps, you are right.

They may all be the same.

One thing you know for sure's that the next 4 years with GEJ in charge would be the same.

There would be no guarantee of your safety even in Abuja.

Bus parks are attacked, malls are blown to smithereens, Eagle square is bombed.

Even if this was as a result of the opposition as many want us to believe, wouldn't you rather have a different change not necessarily the main opposition?

Honestly, the living are not special. They are simply fortunate not to be caught up in the wrong side of the equation.
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Donfamous(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2014
heed101: it is better you vote out the bad ones than to keep your vote. What I notice in this issue is cash smmugling but when they are caught in the act they have to make it look clean in the eyes of the public. We Nigerians are not damn fool even if our presido doesn't give a damn, we care about our future.
and how do I differentiate the bad from d good?
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Pataki: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
When Pastor OLEJAFOR was getting his private jet, Jonathan was in the same church to celebrate with him over the aircraft.

A jet supposedly bought for 'evangelism and the work of God' is now involved in money laundering and arms smuggling!

Now the the shame is out in the open, Jonathan is shielding this JayZ Pastor from the devilish work he is engaged in.

Pertinent question: Why should the private jet of a so-called religious CHRISTIAN leader be involved in money laundering and arms dealing? Would so-called Nigerian Christians inclusive of Pastor OLEJAFOR be silent had this been the private jet of an Islamic leader in Nigeria caught in money laundering and arms dealing?

Jonathan defending criminals simply reinforces my stand about this dunce of a President. He is a CRIMINAL himself!

Pastor OLEJAFOR used to be a drug user and a CERTIFIED ARMED ROBBER on the streets of Warri and Lagos. A criminal is forever a criminal.

Waiting for what the likes of Adeboye and Oyedepo will say to this mess that CAN and OLEJAFOR is dragging the nation into!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=Samgreguc]
Trying to support us? So what's the 10million dollars for, think before you talk
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by aperture11: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
[size=14pt]This post will never make frontpage because Nairaland has been compromised. I have it on authoritative ground that the founder of Nairaland has been compromised.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by chamboy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
I dont believe nigeria spiritual leaders ...? GREED HAVE ENTER SALVATION

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by chamboy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
aperture11: [size=14pt]This post will never make frontpage because Nairaland has been compromised. I have it on authoritative ground that the founder of Nairaland has been compromised.[/size]
its silly post that makes it nw.. nairaland gradually becoming nta

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by chaloner(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
This is all I know. I can remember almost many of the churches or fellowship do buy bus and lease it for income ..... The same the owner of tthe jet explained . Another is , security in nigeria suppose to investigate the jet owner from the company to know if its true and the comany have confirmed that the jet is on lease to them , again next is to investigate the owner of the money but the government have claimed the money ....... So for what to buy arms for the security . Finally its done evrywhere in so many countries , security of a country and everything around it must always be a secrete even security in states because if expose they are no longeer in security. So I believe the government and I'm behind GEJ to get all necessary arms in other to keep this country safe cos that what he swear for , even if he as another plan so be it until prove otherwise. Thanks all and peace to nigeria and nigerian love u all.
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by Samgreguc(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=yemaldo][/quote]
Are u still asking what d 10m dol is for?
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
shachris: the government is shielding some bigwigs. Why must goodluck always support corruption?
Why must Goodluck be involved in terrorism?
Re: Nigerian Government Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Money Seized By S. Africafr by chamboy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
I wonder y gej supporters r far frm d truth, dey annoy me sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware, Scammers Now Use Nigeria Police Email Address. See How I Caught Them / Defection: Jonathan, Tambuwal Resolve Feud / Rivers PDP Rally: Patience Jonathan Spoke Flawless, Flowing English.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.