Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady (1143 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady by spyroet(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
am a guy of 26 handsome well being but i have i major problem, i dont have the courage and confidence to toast a lady on my own. my first girlfrnd was a coicindence dat i met her, was atually given to me by my friend n we seprated after one year, d truth is i dont luv her, it is now the second year still havn't make up my mind to speak to a lady. d craziest part is, i hav so many chiks in my hood who would hav luv to hav me by dier side n i pretend as if i dont like them but inside me am burnin up. am beginin to tink maybe somtin is wrong with me. pls is there anyone out there who hav expi.. such situation.
Re: Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nigerians sha,must u toast a lady b4 passing d messageAll the ladies I hv dated I nvr actually toasted them just told them that I want them to be friends thn allow body language 2 do d rest,surprisingly all d ones I toasted wt I love u blah blah blah always bounce me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady by xrayz(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bros,whch one u need?solution to ur problem or u wnt to knw who has similar case wit u?

1 Like

Re: Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
guy u wan die single?,....The early the better!... grin practice toasting ugly girls,so as to develop that well-anticipated "liver" as they call it
Re: Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady by vizkiz: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
spyroet: am a guy of 26 handsome well being but i have i major problem, i dont have the courage and confidence to toast a lady on my own. my first girlfrnd was a coicindence dat i met her, was atually given to me by my friend n we seprated after one year, d truth is i dont luv her, it is now the second year still havn't make up my mind to speak to a lady. d craziest part is, i hav so many chiks in my hood who would hav luv to hav me by dier side n i pretend as if i dont like them but inside me am burnin up. am beginin to tink maybe somtin is wrong with me. pls is there anyone out there who hav expi.. such situation.

sorry, i have never been in that shi*tty situation...been furccking and toasting since i was in primary4
Re: Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady by diamondpaul(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Is simple first have the courage of approaching ,after the courage of talking to them on any situation on ground after that show off some manliness which will be overwhelm with a great ego similar to that of pride...then yes..u've hit that attention getting key in any girl after that dnt spend long on discussion since u re shy just say "it's nice to see u wud love to see u again by their response u would knw where u re going."Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady by derrick333(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
I don't n v Neva confronted babes b4,cus am kinda shy,I datest bein bounced ,xept tru frnds ,but oboy ,v u try d number tactics?I b bad sharp guy4dat 1,if I gt geneviev num2day we go start2date 2mor
Re: Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady by spyroet(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
xrayz: Bros,whch one u need?solution to ur problem or u wnt to knw who has similar case wit u?
a solution n advice
Re: Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady by spyroet(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
diamondpaul: Is simple first have the courage of approaching ,after the courage of talking to them on any situation on ground after that show off some manliness which will be overwhelm with a great ego similar to that of pride...then yes..u've hit that attention getting key in any girl after that dnt spend long on discussion since u re shy just say "it's nice to see u wud love to see u again by their response u would knw where u re going."Gbam.
tnx
Re: Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady by diamondpaul(m): 12:07am On Sep 17, 2014
welcome
Re: Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady by jaykaylegend(m): 1:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Na me and you get the same problem... That shyness ehn is disturbing but God pass am
Re: Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady by adepiero: 1:03am On Sep 17, 2014
Agro will tell on you. girls don't need pickup lines or toasting as you call it. just be yourself and study the girl and if she likes you, then your game.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend / Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? / UPDATE!!! Is My Chance To Date This Girl Ruined By Our First Meeting??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.