Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode (1250 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
I totally agree!

-CramJones

With the spirit of mutiny creeping into our Armed Forces, a full scale armed rebellion ravaging the north-east and a terrible disease afflicting parts of the south what does the future hold for Nigeria?

When one looks at it through a spiritual prism one sees nothing but darkness, strife, fear, division, suffering, poverty and chaos. Concerning 2015 and the coming elections the most alarming thoughts plague my mind.

This is made all the worst by the sheer blindness and desperation of a political class and ruling elite that is drunk with power, that lacks vision and any sense of patriotism, that is notoriously undiscerning and shallow and that has no intellectual depth or moral fiber. This goes across party lines.

If anyone tells you that we are not in trouble in this country that person has lost touch with reality and needs to have their head examined. All is not well in paradise.

The last thing we need now is the blood of twelve soldiers, who turned on their commanding officer for sending their colleagues to an unnecessary and untimely death, on our hands.

The consequences of going ahead with such a course of action may be far more than we can possibly bear and they may be very grave for our nation and for our democracy.

-Femi Fani-Kayode

Re: Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by solid3(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
This Fu¢tard is back. I have since lost respect for ur dual personality that has made u enrolled in the school of jumpology.

Nigeria is on the move upward and forward.

U cannot stop us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by EdCure: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nigeria may be in its worst of times, but military discipline must not be sacrificed on the alter of sentiments. The rules have to be followed to deter future occurence.
This is why everyone MUST tread with caution.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by Rich4god(m): 12:03am On Sep 17, 2014
Everytime, you totally agree with ffk... You are always first to get his comment and claim to agree with it... Why not just come out plaine and say its yours... We all knw that ffk=crackjones...
Re: Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2014
EdCure: Nigeria may be in its worst of times, but military discipline must not be sacrificed on the alter of sentiments. The rules have to be followed to deter future occurence.
This is why everyone MUST tread with caution.

Certainly, but looking at the whole context of the issue, a capital punishment is taking it too far. Generals cart away billions meant for combat troops, leaving them at the mercy of a better armed Boko Haram. As a result many are killed. Why have the military not investigated the accusations of corruption? I feel capital punishment should be reserved for those that cart away Nigeria's wealth - The Ayos Oritsjiafors of this world, Ali Modu Sherrif and many others!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by BossAyuk: 1:22am On Sep 17, 2014
solid3: This Fu¢tard is back. I have since lost respect for ur dual personality that has made u enrolled in the school of jumpology.

Nigeria is on the move upward and forward.

U cannot stop us.
Moving Upward and forward to where? At least we should stop deceiving ourselves first.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by diablos: 1:25am On Sep 17, 2014
cramjones:

Certainly, but looking at the whole context of the issue, a capital punishment is taking it too far. Generals cart away billions meant for combat troops, leaving them at the mercy of a better armed Boko Haram. As a result many are killed. Why have the military not investigated the accusations of corruption? I feel capital punishment should be reserved for those that cart away Nigeria's wealth - The Ayos Oritsjiafors of this world, Ali Modu Sherrif and many others!

-CramJones

And how much did doz thieving bastards loot compared to ur role model and icon speaking of double standards
Re: Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 17, 2014
diablos:

And how much did doz thieving bastards loot compared to ur role model and icon speaking of double standards

So many anonymous nitwits! Okay you wanted my response, here you go: No one is my role model. My only role model in politics is Nelson Mandela!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by diablos: 2:03am On Sep 17, 2014
cramjones:

[s]So many anonymous nitwits! Okay you wanted my response, here you go: No one is my role model. My only role model in politics is Nelson Mandela![/s]

-CramJones

I wanted ur response? kip beating ur flat chest feeling lyk ure something dat ure not. It is clear to nairalanders who d real nitwit is in politics section. As for d role model verse...u can delude urself all u want. FFK is a criminal and as long as u kip sucking on his di.ck...ure a criminal too
Re: Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by cjrane: 4:05am On Sep 17, 2014
When was Nigeria ever not "on the brink"

Its in our nature to manage the chaos and still prosper in it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 17, 2014
diablos:

I wanted ur response? kip beating ur flat chest feeling lyk ure something dat ure not. It is clear to nairalanders who d real nitwit is in politics section. As for d role model verse...u can delude urself all u want. FFK is a criminal and as long as u kip sucking on his di.ck...ure a criminal too
bros the guy no even know ffk.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by apolonius(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2014
FFK barks too much but easily fail principle tests.Nigeria is worse from sermons,we need exemplary leaders and citizens,and you aren't one,Femi!
Re: Nigeria On The Brink - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 14, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nigerian Troops Engaged In Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Michika / I NEVER KNEW MANDELA STAYED IN NIGERIA FOR SIX MONTH. / 2015: Buhari Is Not A Religious Bigot - Governor Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.