Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari (1245 Views)

Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries / We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze / Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by Dmouthed(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
The Save Nigeria Group Boss Pr. Tunde Bakare who forth Jonathan government with all his might, mobilised his chuch members for and even contested in 2011 election as the deputy to Buhari, the biggest fan of Buhari, then..!

Now my question is "why has he stopped from supporting Buhari and also stopped disturbing GEJ led government.

Has he received a revelation that he was rather doing the wrong thing disturbing who he should support?

Could it be he has found out that Buhari is not the right man for Nigeria?

Am just wondering what has changed and why!
Re: Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by Princecalm(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
*calls Bakare to ask him why*
Bakare:Hello Princecalm how are you doing
Princecalm:5n sir,i really want to discuss sumtin with you.
*Network interupts*
Princecalm:can you still hear me sir
*no reply*
o shit.
Op this is not my fault anymore,you would have gotten direct answers from him.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by fitzmayowa: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
He has the constitutional right to support whoever he wishes to support at any given/particular time...Maybe he changed his mind on buhari or he just decided to lay low...Its is constitutional right...Shikena
Re: Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by LaurelP(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
First and foremost, who's Burglari?
Re: Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by IfyAwazie(f): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
LaurelP:
First and foremost, who's Burglari?
lol, his mistake is too much. He should check well bfor posting.
Re: Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by LFJ: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pastor Bakare realize that those that want the best for Nigeria are the true enemies of Nigerians. He equally believe that if he has his way he will stop Buhari from contesting as Nigerians don't deserve this man of honor.
Re: Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by ibe9ja: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Op, go and start adult education. If u are still in school as a youngster, use ur school fees for baba ijebu.
Re: Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
before nko,from vice president to ordinary o-yes member,will you be happy?
Re: Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
fitzmayowa:
He has the constitutional right to support whoever he wishes to support at any given/particular time...Maybe he changed his mind on buhari or he just decided to lay low...Its is constitutional right...Shikena

grin this one just dey shout constitutional right everywhere like say e sabi where e dey for the constitution..

Is that the only thing u can post to defend him? Bros u fall my hand grin

1 Like

Re: Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by fitzmayowa: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
udemzy101:

grin this one just dey shout constitutional right everywhere like say e sabi where e dey for the constitution..

Is that the only thing u can post to defend him? Bros u fall my hand grin

Defend him Why should I defend him I don't see any reason why bakare saying anything or not saying anything or supporting or not supporting buhari anymore should be an issue...

He still reserves the right to support/go against anyone...
Re: Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by Obinoscopy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Is Bakare still in the APC?
Re: Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by FastShipping: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Op, Bakare was at the Buhari declaration.
Re: Why Has Pastor Bakare Stoped From Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
fitzmayowa:

Defend him Why should I defend him I don't see any reason why bakare saying anything or not saying anything or supporting or not supporting buhari anymore should be an issue...

He still reserves the right to support/go against anyone...

If you don't have the answer to the op question then why did u other to comment?

You're making it look like Pst bakara doesn't know his right.. Anyway,guess u're his lawyer on nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Become Nigeria's President? / Boko Haram Attacks: Atiku Holds Press Conference, Says Situation Is Grave / Days After US Diplomats Queries Military Training Cancelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.