Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Lines - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lines (1116 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lines by jaykaylegend(m): 1:53am On Sep 17, 2014
_
Re: Lines by chemystery: 2:49am On Sep 17, 2014
You are the apple of my eye; the coconut of my head.

Works like magic

1 Like

Re: Lines by khiaa(f): 2:57am On Sep 17, 2014
chemystery: You are the apple of my eye; the coconut of my head.

Works like magic

LMAO@ the coconut of my head.......grin grin grin

You are the sunshine of my life.(Stevie Wonder).....beautiful words. cheesy

@op You don't need any pick up lines to meet a girl, just be yourself, introduce yourself to her, compliment her looks (we love compliments) smiley, hair, tell her how nice she smells, how pretty her smile is. Find out her intrest/hobbies, ask her out for lunch/dinner/drinks if she except or wants to think on it ask for her number. I hope that helps. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Lines by chemystery: 3:29am On Sep 17, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO@ the coconut of my head.......grin grin grin

You are the sunshine of my life.(Stevie Wonder).....beautiful words. cheesy

@op You don't need any pick up lines to meet a girl, just be yourself, intoduce yourself to her, compliment her looks (we love compliments) smiley, hair, tell her how nice she smells, how pretty her smile is. Find out her intrest/hobbies, ask her out for lunch/dinner/drinks if she except or wants to think on it ask for her number. I hope that helps. smiley smiley smiley

hahahahaha. Na the koko be that. By the way thanks for the tips. I just hope it has a zero fatality rate.
Re: Lines by imsuboi(m): 3:38am On Sep 17, 2014
just write down John Legend's "All of me" Lyrics on a sheet of paper, fold it neatly and put it in your brea5t pocket (not anywhere else o!)

Then when you see the girl, take a deeeeeeeep breath, count to 3 and walk up to her

Smile

Then pull out your piece of paper and pour out the lines to her while dancing shoki and galala at the same time.

By the time you're half way through, she'll either fall irreversibly in love with you, or give you the beating of your life.

Either way, you tried tongue

truss me wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lines by khiaa(f): 3:44am On Sep 17, 2014
chemystery: hahahahaha. Na the koko be that. By the way thanks for the tips. I just hope it has a zero fatality rate.

You are welcome, and goodluck.smiley
ps.......don't be aggressive when approaching the girl, some guys are so aggressive to the point that it scares the girl or makes her feel uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: Lines by khiaa(f): 4:58am On Sep 17, 2014
imsuboi: just write down John Legend's "All of me" Lyrics on a sheet of paper, fold it neatly and put it in your brea5t pocket (not anywhere else o!)

Then when you see the girl, take a deeeeeeeep breath, count to 3 and walk up to her

Smile

Then pull out your piece of paper and pour out the lines to her while dancing shoki and galala at the same time.

By the time you're half way through, she'll either fall irreversibly in love with you, or give you the beating of your life.

truss me wink wink
Re: Lines by naijaboiy: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2014
imsuboi: just write down John Legend's "All of me" Lyrics on a sheet of paper, fold it neatly and put it in your brea5t pocket (not anywhere else o!)

Smile

truss me wink wink
gringrin
Re: Lines by Enegod(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2014
Once told a woman that she was so
beautiful that id drag my balls across 10
miles of broken glass just to listen to her
fart over a walkie talkie.. She laughed so
hard and fart...wtf!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Be Sincere Please. / How To Escape The Friend Zone - 5 Steps / I Can't Believe We Are Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.