Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun (3932 Views)

Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 / The Lessons President Jonathan Needs To Learn To Be Reelected In 2023! / “Husbands Scarcity To Hit Nigeria In 2023″ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Exactly
Let them start by 2015
Let APGA- a ibo dominated party produce a ibo presidential candidate in the 2015 election also. Must the ibos wait untill others spoon-feed them?
Ask PDP to give it to someone from Apga, after all, yall brothers.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
PointB:

Muslim-Muslim ticket is a NO-NO!

Because the Ibos say so?
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
toludadon:
same igbo man willing to sell his lineage for money

maybe we are willing, but yoloba people actually do it. shonekan, abiola, kudirat, gani, etc.

Which Igbo has ever been betrayed by fellow Igbos?

3 Likes

Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by kropelgrada(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kcinho: The All progressive congress (APC)
leadership has said that it will be the first
political party in Nigeria to give the south-
East region the opportunity to provide the
country's next president.
The APC promised that they will also
develop the Igboland if the party has the
total support of the South-East to kick out
the ruling party PDP out of power come
2015 in the country.
This statement was made known by the APC
National Chairman, Chief John Oyegun and
the Ex Governor of Bayelsa state, Chief
Timipriye Sylva in Abuja during the opening
of the Imo state office in Abuja.

m.dailytimes.com.ng/article/apc-give-igbos-chance-produce-nigerias-president-2023-oyegun

Like there will be here after 2015...Oyegun is so over-hyped about his current position as the Chairman of APC that he makes silly and lousy comments.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Kcinho(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Because the Ibos say so?
Not only Ndigbo but a lot of Christians considering what some Muslims have been up to all around the world, northeast Nigeria inclusive.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kcinho:
I don't worship politicians if you do. So which states will you use to get the 25%? Just waiting for the primaries and once its lord buhari you know the rest. Just know that APC will see a lot of decamping after the primaries.
I know Buhari is the most fearsome PDP nightmare! With the support of Tinubu,APC governors in the South-West, and some stakeholders in the North-West, GEJ should kiss 65% of the votes in that region goodbye. Any APC presidential candidate will still have at least, the required 25% in states in the North-East a North-Central with the exception of Kogi and Benue!
This's in addition to Southwest and Northwest votes! APC isn't looking towards South-South and South-East in the next election to win! The votes in those regions combined is not up to that of South-West anyway. Jonathan is in for a tough fight! I bet you, He's not taking it lightly the way you make it seem!

1 Like

Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Kcinho(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
enigmaotr:
I know Buhari is the most fearsome PDP nightmare! With the support of Tinubu,APC governors in the South-West, and some stakeholders in the North-West, GEJ should kiss 65% of the votes in that region goodbye. Any APC presidential candidate will still have at least, the required 25% in states in the North-East a North-Central with the exception of Kogi and Benue!
This's in addition to Southwest and Northwest votes! APC isn't looking towards South-South and South-East in the next election to win! The votes in those regions combined is not up to that of South-West anyway. Jonathan is in for a tough fight! I bet you, He's not taking it lightly the way you make it seem!
Buhari has only been one thing.....a loser. So I'm wondering how he is a nightmare. He should just quit and leave the younger minds to try. We both know ur claim of regions above is mere talk. I don't have any problem with any region producing the President, but I'm strongly against those that failed us coming back.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
So if they give total support they will get a CHANCE to produce the candidate in 2023 but they MAY NOT produce the candidate just a chance to produce Chai!! Wa obo do you see your life!!
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by brownlords: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Politicians deceiving Nigerians even before agbo left the town of lagoon to Lagos.

Even Ojuwku of blessed memory know's it's a Senegalese or Cameroonian to rule Nigeria than ibo man.

My biafra brother's if you believe APC, you also believe edet is still living in Calabar, if they are serious, let them give you VP slot.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by armyofone(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Where have you been eh Pataki, long time.
Never say never, anything goes over there.

Pataki: No Ibo man will ever be President in Nigeria. Not in this lifetime!
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
costandi: And some foolish igbos are in APC...SMH
Igbo's can't afford to throw their eggs in one basket - PDP. It will be suicidal. Rochas entrance into APC is a good development and all Igbo's should support his decision.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kcinho:
Buhari has only been one thing.....a loser. So I'm wondering how he is a nightmare. He should just quit and leave the younger minds to try. We both know ur claim of regions above is mere talk. I don't have any problem with any region producing the President, but I'm strongly against those that failed us coming back.
The talks of regions is mere talk? Have you ever wondered why the Jonathan-led FG is soiling Buhari's image? South-West will be the battle ground this time around. Subtract South-West votes from Jonathan's=victory for Buhari/APC!
I'll personally deliver my constituency for APC!
PDP have been at the helm of affairs at the centre for 15years now and they've failed Nigerians, so I think they're the ones that should not come back next year! You can't keep doing things same way and expect different result. Enough is enough.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by meforyou1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
This janjaweedean chairman should not call igbos o, does he take us for fools? It's igbos turn in 2019 after Jonathan - if we remain one Nigeria till then
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
enigmaotr:
You my friend is still a toddler in politics. So Ekiti and Ondo elections haven't taught you a lesson. One problem that is synonymous with you APC guyz is that you rant too much, in contrast to PDP who do more of the underground job. Where do you put Ondo, Ekiti, Lagos and Ogun in that your victory predicton for APC? It is a fact that those four state have high percentage of christians and have always been anti-north. GEJ only needs to wipe up religious and regional sentiments and you see Buhari or Kwakwanso's hope dashed to pieces as it happened during the 2011 presidential elections.
Also you made mention of the S/E having inconsequential voting population. This left me wondering why you APC yoruba few and the north keep using this tool as a yardstick to downgrade the voting strenght of the Igbos only to cry blue murder in the end. Only a fool will discard the Igbos in the next elections. It is on record since the time of Shagari that no President has ever emerge without seeking Igbo support. Those who did otherwise lived to regret their mistake. ''I CAN DO WITHOUT THE IGBOS" has become a good mantra learnt by wise politicians who plan soaring high in politics. Even GEJ is a good student of this philosophy. Those who stubbornly negated it, had themselves to blame at the end. That is if they lived to testify about it unlike the inventor of the quote.

1 Like

Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Kcinho(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
enigmaotr:
The talks of regions is mere talk? Have you ever wondered why the Jonathan-led FG is soiling Buhari's image? South-West will be the battle ground this time around. Subtract South-West votes from Jonathan's=victory for Buhari/APC!
PDP have been at the helm of affairs at the centre for 15years now and they've failed Nigerians, so I think they're the ones that should not come back next year! You can't keep doing things same way and expect different result. Enough is enough.
So buhari is the answer is the answer to the trouble with Nigeria. The same man that threatened to make the nation ungovernable. Any wise Nigerian won't vote such into power.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kcinho:
So buhari is the answer is the answer to the trouble with Nigeria. The same man that threatened to make the nation ungovernable. Any wise Nigerian won't vote such into power.
Lawal Kaita- a PDP chieftain- made that statement, not Buhari.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by PenSniper: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
lokito: They should give an igbo man Deputy Gov of Lagos state first. An igbo man is the last person any riffraff can just cajole, psychologically, logically and especially financially.

Examples - the capitulating, absconding and runaway Emma Ifaejuna, Dim Ojukwu, the relay athletic senate presidents and Rochas Okorocha who went to worship Emir Sanusi of the Gideon Akaluka fame ?

1 Like

Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by PenSniper: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: APC, take your "opportunity" and stick up high where the sun shinneth not.

There will be no Nigeria in 2023.

FACT.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by PenSniper: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
egift: That is the best offer on the table.

With PDP's calculations, here is what is available for Ndigbo:
2015 - 2019 = Jonathan
2019 - 2027 = North
2027 - 2035 = Middle Belt (or some minority)
2035 - 2043 = SW

Then come 2043 - 2051 = SE

Good arrangement. 2043 is around the corner for those who have no choice.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
Chiwude: You my friend is still a toddler in politics. So Ekiti and Ondo elections haven't taught you a lesson. One problem that is synonymous with you APC guyz is that you rant too much, while PDP do more of the underground jobs. Where do you put Ondo, Ekiti, Lagos and Ogun in that your victory predicton for APC? It is a fact that those four state has high percentage of christians and has always been anti-north. GEJ only needs to wipe up religious and regional sentiments and you see Buhari or any notherners hope dashed to pieces as it happen during the 2011 presidential elections.
Also you made of the S/E having inconsequential voting population. This left me wondering why you APC yoruba few and the north keep using this tool as a yardstick to downgrade the voting strenght of the Igbos only to cry blue murder in the end. Only a fool will discard the Igbos in the next elections. It is on record since the time of Shagari that no President has ever emerge without seeking Igbo support. Those who did otherwise lived to regret their mistake. ''I CAN DO WITHOUT THE IGBOS" has become a good mantra learnt by wise politicians who plan soaring high in politics. Even GEJ is a good student of this philosophy. Those who stubbornly negated it, had themselves to blame at the end. That is if they lived to testify about it unlike the inventor of the quote.
What's the lesson to learn about Ondo and Ekiti? So you think Yorubas will still vote for Jonathan-who has done next to nothing for the people- come next year just because he's a christian?
You're the toddler here if you don't know the Yorubas have gone beyond politics of religion and sectionalism! Do you even know that Mimiko is a Muslim Governor in a christian dominated state?
And Amosun of Ogun state is also a Muslim? Need I say Fash of Lagos is also a Moslem? These are the states you're depending on to vote for Oga Jona just because he's a christian. Oh! You should take a clue from Osun! You branded Aregbe an extremist, yet the people ended up returning him. That's a sign of what to come. Let Jona keep up playing the ethnic and religious card, we'll meet at the polls. I say it again, South-South and South-East votes are inconsequential so long APC have maximum supports from South-West, North-West and at least 25% percent from North-East and North-Central! And by the way, Moslems are the majority in the South-West, so Omo Ibo, Yorubaland is different.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by PenSniper: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: APC & PDP should stop deceiving the ibos. An ibo man CAN NEVER become the president of Nigeria. Maybe in biafra but not in Nigeria

And you call yourself Ihejirika ? Anyway, its a hidden fact.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Pataki: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
armyofone: Where have you been eh Pataki, long time.
Never say never, anything goes over there.

Hey Hauwa, omoge peperempe! Long time dear. I have been up and down. Was actually away for vacation in Greece. How is life with you?

Semper fi! cool
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by PenSniper: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
egift:

The impact of a Buhari/Fashola 2015 is breaking the heart of every PDP member grin grin grin

Apart from its certain failure, Buhari will make a slowpoke of Fashola even if it happens.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by armyofone(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Omoge wa o kakaraka grin. I can see the enjoyment galore since you got hooked, God is good all the time cheesy
Thanks, I'm good and thank God for His mercies grin I can still eat my plantain amala, expensive igbin soup grin and drink some Alize.
Greece is a nice place.
Come over to the family section, the real joint.

SemperFi!!! cheesy

Pataki:
Hey Hauwa, omoge peperempe! Long time dear. I have been up and down. Was actually away for vacation in Greece. How is life with you?
Semper fi! cool

1 Like

Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Pataki: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
armyofone: Omoge wa o kakaraka grin. I can see the enjoyment galore since you got hooked, God is good all the time cheesy
Thanks, I'm good and thank God for His mercies grin I can still eat my plantain amala, expensive igbin soup grin and drink some Alize.
Greece is a nice place.
Come over to the family section, the real joint.

SemperFi!!! cheesy

I will breeze in there one of these days oh! Haha, you cannot make me jealous with all those delicacies oh! Me sef dey chop am well well for my endz here oh!

Ok, will come to the Family section. Lest we derail this thread further dear. kiss
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Kcinho(m): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2014
enigmaotr:
Forget all these your calculation my friend. Have you forgotten he has the power of incumbency. Don't expect a free and fair election from those old men cos we are still far from that. Come 2015, you will left wondering who voted Goodluck Jonathan in.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Kcinho:
Forget all these your calculation my friend. Have you forgotten he has the power of incumbency. Don't expect a free and fair election from those old men cos we are still far from that. Come 2015, you will left wondering who voted Goodluck Jonathan in.
I do not expect him to lose next year either, but then we'll follow the results from the units right to the INEC Headquarters in Abuja.
Jonathan can not win a free and fair election again in Nigeria! He will have to do his home work well to be able to rig where he's not popular. Any daylight rigging will result in an uncontrollable violence
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Kcinho(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2014
enigmaotr:
I do not expect him to lose next year either, but then we'll follow the results from the units right to the INEC Headquarters in Abuja.
Jonathan can not win a free and fair election again in Nigeria! He will have to do his home work well to be able to rig where he's not popular. Any daylight rigging will result in an uncontrollable violence
Violence..... is that what your party now stands for? Meanwhile people only rig where they are unpopular.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Kcinho:
Violence..... is that what your party now stands for? Meanwhile people only rig where they are unpopular.
Do not expect people to be calm when a result is declared in a unit for example and a different one declared at the INEC office. He should be ready for trouble if that's what he's depending on. And you can not rig where you're not popular. You'll only cause trouble.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by SOUNDKING: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thanks you my brother for giving us this opportunity, but i think d date is rather 2 near, i see u also have an idea that ndi Igbo don't know themselve. Now u may kneel down let me give u d blessing that follows a gift: May Amadioha block ur anus with mkpuru aki, may d spirit of ezeigbo nd d souls of d innocent children that starved 2 death from d Genocide of 66-70 converge in ur house with koboko, may you nd Apc see ur dead coleagues in oku ala mmuo. AMEN. U may go, it is swell with ur soul.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Kennyfancy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
We niger delta and igbos ar brother, so lt no APC or apiclin put asunder
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Kcinho(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2014
enigmaotr:
Do not expect people to be calm when a result is declared in a unit for example and a different one declared at the INEC office. He should be ready for trouble if that's what he's depending on. And you can not rig where you're not popular. You'll only cause trouble.
A man that controls the military and paramilitary can rig anywhere he wants and don't forget INEC too is within his reach. You can only go to the tribunal after the election to whine and come back disappointed. I will repeat that Nigeria has not gotten the strong opposition that we need to check those in power. APC is just a party of aggrieved PDP politicians, same old men that have failed us. Meanwhile it seems Jona is doing his homework.
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/2015-gov-lamido-endorsed-jonathan-presidency/#sthash.BqUSVRUS.dpuf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience / New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today / The Implication Of The New Petroleum Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.