Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun (3933 Views)

Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 / The Lessons President Jonathan Needs To Learn To Be Reelected In 2023! / “Husbands Scarcity To Hit Nigeria In 2023″ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kcinho:
A man that controls the military and paramilitary can rig anywhere he wants and don't forget INEC too is within his reach. You can only go to the tribunal after the election to whine and come back disappointed. I will repeat that Nigeria has not gotten the strong opposition that we need to check those in power. APC is just a party of aggrieved PDP politicians, same old men that have failed us. Meanwhile it seems Jona is doing his homework.
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/2015-gov-lamido-endorsed-jonathan-presidency/#sthash.BqUSVRUS.dpuf
It's wont be business as usual. Osun is a test run. I wont say more.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by redsun(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
WHO SAID IGBO LAND WILL BE PART OF NIGERIA THENT?THIS IS A CASE OF PREPARING MEDICINE FOR A MAD MAN WITHOUT KNOWING WHETHER HE WILL DRINK OR.

#ANIMALS WAN TURN TO HUMAN BEINGS AND DEM WAN DASH US(HUMANS) HUMAN RIGHTS
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Johnnyessence(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
see my people in d house d opposition party d apc has learnt alot of lesson from ribadu move apc is not having consensus candidate in d next month primary am predicting kwakwanso for president 2015 and his running mates his owele okorochas just wait and see buhari is 70+ of age he just need to be of support to d young candidates.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Kcinho(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Johnnyessence: see my people in d house d opposition party d apc has learnt alot of lesson from ribadu move apc is not having consensus candidate in d next month primary am predicting kwakwanso for president 2015 and his running mates his owele okorochas just wait and see buhari is 70+ of age he just need to be of support to d young candidates.
How will he? he is born to rule. He will contest till his time is up. I will say it again, Nigeria is not Zimbabwe. We don't need a Mugabe.
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kcinho:
A man that controls the military and paramilitary can rig anywhere he wants and don't forget INEC too is within his reach. You can only go to the tribunal after the election to whine and come back disappointed. I will repeat that Nigeria has not gotten the strong opposition that we need to check those in power. APC is just a party of aggrieved PDP politicians, same old men that have failed us. Meanwhile it seems Jona is doing his homework.
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/2015-gov-lamido-endorsed-jonathan-presidency/#sthash.BqUSVRUS.dpuf
We will soon find out whether he controls the military let him rig election then we will know . Control is not by appointing chief of Army staff from your village as Aguiyi Ironsi found out too late. Who are those people that will carry out the repression are they Ijaw soldiers too. I look forward to Asari Dokubo as the new Ojukwu when GEJ is slaughtered
Let us pray to witness the drama
Re: APC To Give Igbos Chance To Produce Nigeria's President In 2023 --- Oyegun by Kcinho(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
iwonbaoko: We will soon find out whether he controls the military let him rig election then we will know . Control is not by appointing chief of Army staff from your village as Aguiyi Ironsi found out too late. Who are those people that will carry out the repression are they Ijaw soldiers too. I look forward to Asari Dokubo as the new Ojukwu when GEJ is slaughtered
Let us pray to witness the drama
What's this one saying? Do you think 2011 was free and fair? Na you go slaughter am. You are still living in the military regime. Wake up man, you are 200late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Broke--- Bloomberg News / If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? / Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.