Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. (6903 Views)

Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by diddy4(m): 2:07am On Jul 28, 2006
i have been hearing this thing about a "man's ego" and it got me thinking, if a girl can ask a guy out and the guy agrees, why cant a guy accept money from a girl? especially his girl? by agreeing to go out wid the girl, aint u already hurting your "ego"?

y'all should tell me what u think about this thingy. i wont lie, if a my girl should give me money for anything especially when i dont have cash at that moment, i will take ooo, i no go use shame refuse to eat food. so y'all should talk.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by Txlonghorn(m): 2:10am On Jul 28, 2006
I go take very reluctantly you know how some girls dey sef, the will always throw it on your face when the mad at you like you've never given them money before.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by ikamefa(f): 2:11am On Jul 28, 2006
of course i see nuffin wrong in giving my bobo money if hes down its all good

*roll eyes* yes diddy am not a guy so what tongue * roll eyes*
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by Txlonghorn(m): 2:15am On Jul 28, 2006
@Ikamefa,

this one way you just dey roll your eyes you sure say you never drink too much ogogoro grin
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by diddy4(m): 2:16am On Jul 28, 2006
@ikamefa

i know you aint a guy sexy. if u were a guy i wudnt hit on you, ewwwwww, dats gross. yuk

@Tx
forget the one about their throwing it to ya face. of course you wont just be taking without giving back. so if she says she gave u money to buy boxers, u tell her u also gave her money to buy g-strings and the condom you guys used the night before. na give and take. abi nobi so?
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by Txlonghorn(m): 2:18am On Jul 28, 2006
You have spoken like an elder diddy, You are a very wise man
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by diddy4(m): 2:19am On Jul 28, 2006
my man u just promoted me. thank you sir.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by ikamefa(f): 2:24am On Jul 28, 2006
Txlonghorn:

@Ikamefa,

this one way you just dey roll your eyes you sure say you never drink too much ogogoro grin

no be u i dey tell say okafor no gree sell?

@ diddy
i aint tryn@ divert ur thread carry go tongue
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 28, 2006
There's nothing wrong with it.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by bluenubian(f): 2:31am On Jul 28, 2006
nothing wrong with it diddy

its an african thing, african american guys will take the money before u can say go.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by diddy4(m): 2:36am On Jul 28, 2006
oh, so its an african thingy huh? wow, so i guess african men got more pride than their afro-american counterparts. nice observation.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by Txlonghorn(m): 2:38am On Jul 28, 2006
I don't think there's any thing wrong with it, but as diddy said we Nigerian men have a lot of ego which I think  makes us stand out amongs African Americans.

@ Ikamafa,

e get this nice joint way just open up near my house, no even mind Okafor the man the crez
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by debosky(m): 2:40am On Jul 28, 2006
well i can, if she's the sort of woman who won't rub it in my face. if she's the proud type, always yappin off her mouf then i'll never take a kobo from her
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by diddy4(m): 2:42am On Jul 28, 2006
my man, every woman yaps. so basically u no fit avoid am.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by ikamefa(f): 3:10am On Jul 28, 2006
@ tx

oya make we dey waka go

@ topic not all women yap, i think it depends on the kind of relationship u have with a guy and vice versa.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by ikamefa(f): 3:13am On Jul 28, 2006
if you are in a relationship were you are free to express yourself and you guys share every thing together the ego thingy should not come in
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by ikamefa(f): 3:16am On Jul 28, 2006
if you are in a relationship were you are free to express yourself and you guys share every thing together the ego thingy should not come in
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by edygirl(f): 3:34am On Jul 28, 2006
Diddy who has been trying to give you some money? You never told us that one. grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by diddy4(m): 3:38am On Jul 28, 2006
u know quite well i dont have a girl so try again later. grin grin grin
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by Zahymaka(m): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2006
It's a personal thing. I'm averse to being helped by people when I know I can help myself. No, I won't take money from a girl, but I wouldn't from a guy too.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by hibans(f): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2006
debosky:

well i can, if she's the sort of woman who won't rub it in my face. if she's the proud type, always yappin off her mouth then i'll never take a kobo from her

Exactly what i want to say, u have said it all.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by hibans(f): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2006
@didd4, u heard it all, so u have no problem even if she buy car for you collect it plz.

personally, i'm the kind type i have done before and i'll do it again and again.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by eveseh(f): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2006
yea dey will,lol
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by iice(f): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2006
Some have mentioned pride esp the naija man pride, i understand them, i have no problems doing it and as hibans said i've done it and i can do it over and over. What is impt is what the man feels in this situation, if he has no probs accepting it publicly or privately then for sure lets rock on. If he has probs accepting it publicly but not privately, no probs i jst slip it 2 him so he still feels like the man w/o others non the wiser, if he doesnt accept it publicly or privately, no probs, its his gawd damn right
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by hibans(f): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2006
iice:

Some have mentioned pride esp the naija man pride, i understand them, i have no problems doing it and as hibans said i've done it and i can do it over and over. What is impt is what the man feels in this situation, if he has no probs accepting it publicly or privately then for sure lets rock on. If he has probs accepting it publicly but not privately, no probs i jst slip it 2 him so he still feels like the man w/o others non the wiser, if he doesnt accept it publicly or privately, no probs, its his gawd damn right

My dear, their pride shouldn't bother you at all. its just that some of them are very funni, when you do good to them your returns would be bad, but no problem keep doing it not them but God.

There's nothing bad when one needs help and you render ok.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by iice(f): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2006
LOL, well in my understanding, its all about communication oh, u have 2 knw what he wants and what he needs same way he has 2 knw about yours. Even u tend 2 disregard many, there are certain things u can just not take in2 consideration like male pride or he's likely 2 do something drastic 2 salvage his ego. Ma own opinion sha
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by LordReed(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2008
I don't think money has a gender: oh there goes the She-Money or Is that not He-Money.
As such whether d money na from man or woman I go collect.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by adeboo(f): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2008
Na today?

I know guys that keep multiple girls that just go around collecting money from them. Thats how they survive.

I dont see a problem with spending my money on ma man when i can - it took alot of work but its a good thing to practice.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by biyibabe(f): 4:47am On Sep 24, 2008
Not all guys are ready to spend so girls should give as they get.
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by DrTony1(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2009
@Zahymaka Im with you man.Communication or No Communication I just find it impossible to ask or recieve help from people not to talk of a girl rather I'll spend my last resources in helping others and will not accept anything in return.Its just in me right from childhood.Nairalanders is this wrong
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by kritikul(f): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2009
I ve never collected money from my guy, i ve been the one giving him money, though he earns more than i do. Thats no big deal. cool cool cool cool
Re: For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also. by MissyB1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2009
kritikul:

I ve never collected money from my guy, i ve been the one giving him money, though he earns more than i do. Thats no big deal. cool cool cool cool
Are You for real?? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Body Shape Men Really Like / Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences / Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.