Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos (42136 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation / Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
So this is the over hyped/much talked about lekki shocked?#looks like an abattoir to me

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=brownlord
Animal people congress, oya come defend your thieving party leader[/quote]

See the level of intelligence. That's why we cant develop. When we don't have the simplest of prestige for the opposition.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Kingharzyz(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lekki is a swampy area am not surprised... you have to sand filled before you build... there part of lekki phase one or two that are in abysmal condition e.g agungi ajiran road, ologolo, ilasan,new road, alpha beach in fact lekki is just a swimming pool... I wonder why my pop man choose to build there... drainage system too poor
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by GowonAbacha: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
epospiky:
That place is overrated.
And by the way did u ever try to correct my english.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
No it can't be.

I thought the bigots who can't see beyond their noses said it was only Enugu airport that can be flooded.

4 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by epospiky(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
GowonAbacha:
And by the way did u ever try to correct my english?
What do you think?
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by brownlord: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=Samakinr][/quote]

Which opposition? Apart from the name APC, Buhari and Oyegun, I don't see any difference between APC and PDP, what's the party manifesto to start with? We just one party for now, APC is no opposition to PDP, watch as atiku, rochas amaechi return back to PDP after not securing ticket in APC
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Just because of one small corner that the op posted all this Lagos haters are making noise..... na this corner all the lagosians dey stay abi..... mcheww
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by experimentist: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
money121: more pics shocked shocked

mod please move dis to front page becos ppl staying around dis area are nt happy @all we need govt help grin grin
bro I be APC fan but I go talk say these roads bad gan men.. You didn't even picture ikate/itedo lekki road my broda dat road is badder than all those one u posted.. Anytime I pass thru dat road I dey vex! Those chairman and councillor or wareva, thunder go faya dem o! Fashola must see dis. But u sef ur amebo plenty o, shey u be TAN agent? grin

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by money121(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Just because of one small corner that the op posted all this Lagos haters are making noise..... na this corner all the lagosians dey stay abi..... mcheww

corner Shey u no see the signboard of the Road??
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by thwarrior72: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lagos is a slum and all the people there are slum dwellers grin

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by FlyboyZee: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
I thought they said Fashola is working?
Its becoming clearer by the day that Fashola is just an overhyped case of media frenzy.
Na wa unto una o!

4 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by GowonAbacha: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
epospiky:
What do you think?
You should understand its all typographical errors due to my way and speed of typing mr man. I should be the one sinking english into your silly skull. Go to bed. Its time for you to rest your malfunctioning brain. And mind you, editing someone's post by means of quote is prohibited here. You gotta be careful if you don't want a ban. Goodnight and rest in peace.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by GowonAbacha: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
FlyboyZee: I thought they said Fashola is working?
Its becoming clearer by the day that Fashola is just an overhyped case of media frenzy.
Na wa unto una o!
What state are you from or what state do you live?
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by GowonAbacha: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
thwarrior72: Lagos is a slum and all the people there are slum dwellers grin
I'm interested in knowing where u reside.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by GowonAbacha: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
money121:

corner Shey u no see the signboard of the Road??
I'm sure ur state of residence is far worse than this.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by thwarrior72: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
GowonAbacha:
I'm interested in knowing where u reside.
I'm a lagosian of course
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by akpanikpe(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
hybridtm: I pity una for lag shia
How many of una? undecided
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Jarus(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Abagworo: Almost every city in Nigeria has areas like this. As for Lekki I've always viewed investment there as waste of fund. To chaet nature you have to use advanced technology otherwise nature will always take its course. Lekki is a swamp.

Objective.

However, this is Ibeju Lekki, not the popular Lekki. This is not less than 15km far from Lekki phases 1 and 2 - the real Lekki, probably closer to Epe than the Lekki people talk about.

That clarified, I still think even the main Lekki itself is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by GowonAbacha: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
thwarrior72: I'm a lagosian of course
But ur not in support of the development of your lagos, my lagos.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by money121(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
GowonAbacha:
I'm sure ur state of residence is far worse than this.

funny u... Am proudly omo Eko ooo

# I rep Awori

Ikeja division

infact Gov. Fashola pay me my bursary wen am still in da system...
Frosh graduate of lasu...
Ece

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by guttentag(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
This So called Rich people think that they will die if they work on there ROad
Especially the fetish once
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Joe980: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
money121:

funny u... Am proudly omo Eko ooo

# I rep Awori

Ikeja division

infact Gov. Fashola pay me my bursary wen am still in da system...
Frosh graduate of lasu...
Ece
#oko iyawo...je je oo

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by money121(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Joe980: #oko iyawo...je je oo
hmmm oda eyan mo jare...
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by willibounce1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: This is totally unacceptable. What is Hon Semiu Surakat, chairman Ibeju-Lekki Local Government doing? What is Hon Prince Olanrewaju Elegushi, Chairman Eti-Osa Local Government doing about this bad road? What is Governor Raji Fashola doing about this eyesore?

Tell the people to stop throwing dirts on the road and drainage. The people should also tackle their local Govt chairmen. U can't just fold ur arms and expect miracles to happen.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by epospiky(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
GowonAbacha:
You should understand its all typographical errors due to my way and speed of typing mr man.
Yeah. That's why i made the correction less obvious. I should be getting a 'thank you' instead.
I should be the one sinking english into your silly skull.
Maybe not. Perhaps the other way round as this conversation has made it eminent.
Go to bed. Its time for you to rest your malfunctioning brain.
How is it like? Being corrected by a malfunctioning brain. So shameful.
And mind you, editing someone's post by means of quote is prohibited here. You gotta be careful if you don't want a ban.
maybe you should just turn to a mod and ban me instead.
Goodnight and rest in peace.
I wish you same, dude.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by thwarrior72: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
GowonAbacha:
But ur not in support of the development of your lagos, my lagos.
How did u come to such conclusion? undecided
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by reminize: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
God go help us
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by amiskurie(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wrong info

Foolish op

A road was named after somebody doesn't mean the person will b responsible for the damages.

It's bogije in ibeju and not lekki....mumu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Escaping Death: My Journey Through America / Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi / Bayelsa Intercepts Two Busload Of Almajiris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.