Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos (42126 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation / Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by money121(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Okoro2015: I see an above average road by Nigerian standard. I see a community besieged by flood problem. I see a congregated waste yet to be evacuated - this picture might've been taken early in the morning.

Op, is this an act of mischief?

6 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Collynzo17: This can't be Lagos, it must be either Ibadam or Aba.
No, not Fashola's Lagos!
No, na Lagos, the prettiest city in the world, according to demdem and his AMADIOHA PEOPLE'S CLUB, APC.

9 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Collynzo17:
Please modify the title to Aba so that it can hit front page.
You got it.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
huptin: That is not lekki, there is at least a 10km distance between Lekki and Ibeju Lekki. I never even knew that Ibeju lekki has this large population of people.
Talk what you're sure of.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Majlaw(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
So na 50 roads u go follow b4 u reach Asiwaju house? Ogbeni I salute o
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
tsolz84: you also invited HIV patient shizzleStar? cheesy
You are all vagabonds
nl resident Diickhead..who does da vagabong n rascal thingy better than u arssing janjawe'id piece of shits? u 4kn made mention of ma moniker,am pretty sure that pnut dicck u gat s'now developin some miniature balls...janjaweid freak....

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: shizzlestar , rexxie , collynzo17 , meforyou1 , benega come and see our area in lagos grin grin grin
Am pretty sure that aint da highbrow lekki residents,workers,drivers,...are made to pay n cough out huge sums of bucks in forms of tax,tolls,this n that collections,...thru da nose n overseen by da jagaban mafia..that must be some lekki somewhere in oshogbo....seriosly,whatsda justification for da huge funds generated on that axis n hood? n more seriosly,i do hope someone isnt gonna blame gej for this mess n eyesore....
eko o'ni baje,sha...

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: let someone confirm for me, can this be ahmadu bello way in victoria island?
VI, lekki and ikoyi are all overrated.

5 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by bensowe(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Come Ago road and see for urself
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by money121(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Am usin dis medium to thnks seun osewa and the MOD for movin dis topic to fp...

Am so sure that Ojuyobo himsef the owner of the road will see this...

Thnks so much

# I love nairaland like kilode grin

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by ooshinibos: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Naija na real third world country
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Luminary1(f): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
#REPAIR OUR ROADS
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Luminary1(f): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
money121: Am usin dis medium to thnks seun osewa and the MOD for movin dis topic to fp...

Am so sure that Ojuyobo himsef the owner of the road will see this...

Thnks so much

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAA
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by freshness2020: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Eko for show!
If nor be Eko, it can never be Lagos!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by chelseabmw(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
This is serious
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by omenka(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mr Seun I can see that you moved this to the front page. Wth all due respect, there is this thread begging for attention in the politics section (www.nairaland.com/1907801/oritsejafor-company-tainted-jittery-nasir#26384587). I have mailed the mods as you've always suggested but nothing has been done about it.

Yesterday two different threads from lifted from SR and PT reporting the arms purchase scandal involving the president of CAN were left in the dungeons of the politics board to this moment. Nevertheless they turned out very popular threads and produced quite a number of pages. Today, a follow up story where CAN berated El Rufai over the scandal was hurridly moved to the fp.

To ensure fairness, which is a principle you insist guides the moderation of this forum, I beseech you to move that thread (www.nairaland.com/1907801/oritsejafor-company-tainted-jittery-nasir#26384587), which is El-Rufai's response to CAN/Oritsejafor, to the front page.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Ahmeduana(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
money121: This road is terrible and flood with water especially during the raining season.. the major problem is that the area is sandy area
and if the citizen trying to park the sand for usage the police will surely arrest them and ask for bribe that deir wey using it for business..
on my way to office this morning i jus decide to snap some pics and share it here for my people... mayb the owner (bola ahmed tinuke) of the road can also take a look... grin grin

EKO ONI BAJE JU BAYI LO!!!
With all these pictures wey i dey i see so, EKO TI BAJE TAN! Wetin remain?
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by esteltiarra: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Billions must have been budgeted for this road and yet we can see the shoddy work done by the contractors, Nigerians definitely deserve more than what they are getting from this bunch of poli-trickians and rogues......... embarassed

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by GowonAbacha: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
huptin: That is not lekki, there is at least a 10km distance between Lekki and Ibeju Lekki. I never even knew that Ibeju lekki has this large population of people.
But flood in lekki can be worse.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by In2systemsTech(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Looks like Abia state grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Ahmeduana(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
money121: more pics...
yeye people don turn the bus stop to dumpin area

PSP we need ur help shocked shocked
AND YEYE GOVERNOR WEY NO FIT ENFORCE LAW!
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by GowonAbacha: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
esteltiarra: Billions must have been budgeted for this road and yet we can see the shoddy work done by the contractors......... embarassed
Blame your government more for not investing enough.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by money121(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: Mr Seun I can see that you moved this to the front page. Wth all due respect, there is this thread begging for attention in the politics section (www.nairaland.com/1907801/oritsejafor-company-tainted-jittery-nasir#26384587). I have mailed the mods as you've always suggested but nothing has been done about it.
Yesterday two different threads from lifted from SR and PT reporting the arms purchase scandal involving the president of CAN were left left in the dungeons of the politics board to this moment. Regardless they turned out popular threads and ganared quite a number of pages. Today, a follow up story where CAN berated El Rufai over the scandal was hurridly moved to the fp. To ensure fairness which is a principle you insist guides the moderation of this forum, I beseech you to move that thread (www.nairaland.com/1907801/oritsejafor-company-tainted-jittery-nasir#26384587) to the front page.

Thank you.

bros cool down na turn by turn... Seun go move am very soon...
Na me knw wetin i do before he move dis one to fp...

But dont bother to ask ooo....

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by konjakonja(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
This road is an eyesore
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
And they'll be insulting Akpabio
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by epospiky(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lekki of all places! *smh*
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Ahmeduana(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem: shizzlestar , rexxie , collynzo17 , meforyou1 , benega come and see our area in lagos grin grin grin
OR MAKE UNA COME SEE UNA Life! Non-sense and ingredient!
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by M4gunners: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Haba all state for naija get bad roads I think.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by 9jahubcom(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
wahala
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by esteltiarra: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Blame your government more for not investing enough.

The government may have actually invested more,but, the money must have gone into few pockets.....
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by GowonAbacha: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
In2systemsTech: Looks like Abia state grin lipsrsealed
Chinasaekperem come and defend your community. grin
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by SirAweezy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
That is ibeju lekki.. Not even close to ajah.. Not to talk of the main lekki.. Not saying the main lekki is flood free though.. But ibeju is still a very rural area in lagos.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics / Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi / Bayelsa Intercepts Two Busload Of Almajiris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.