Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1238 Views)

She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! / Landlord Daughter Is Falling In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DGKN: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: . by kingofpool: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
make you jejely park ur jeep for her head now and occupy space so that una can multiply before itz becomez too late
Re: . by braine(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Is it only her being rich that bothers you? You sound like you have inferiority complex. Do you like her? If yes, just play along and have fun. If no, just tell her you guys can't have anything and move on. Its not so easy for a babe to just open up to a guy like that tho.

1 Like

Re: . by DGKN: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
kingofpool: make you jejely park ur jeep for her head now and occupy space so that una can multiply before itz becomez too late

Hmmmm.... Thnks sha
Re: . by Baddestguyp(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
let ur pastor catch you dating his daughter ehn undecided
Re: . by DGKN: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
braine: Is it only her being rich that bothers you? You sound like you have inferiority complex. Do you like her? If yes, just play along and have fun. If no, just tell her you guys can't have anything and move on. Its not so easy for a babe to just open up to a guy like that tho.

Lemme b sincere bro... I luv her sha.. But,,

M nat rich... (As in my background)

How cn I fit in wif dz kinda babe??
Re: . by tayoxx(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
bros abeg sign your name put for her pus.sy. ...'DGKN was here 2014'
Re: . by DGKN: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Baddestguyp: let ur pastor catch you dating his daughter ehn undecided

Ehen... That also one of of my fears..

His DAD Trust me wella...
Re: . by valmunich(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
So your pastor's daughter no be human being nau? Mister, you better return that love if at all you feel anything for he sad
Re: . by DGKN: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
tayoxx: bros abeg sign your name put for her pus.sy. ...'DGKN was hear 2014'

Hehehehehehe... Funny yhu broda
Re: . by braine(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
DGKN:

Lemme b sincere bro... I luv her sha.. But,,

M nat rich... (As in my background)

How cn I fit in wif dz kinda babe??

Don't worry, everything will fall into place. grin

Sha no give am belle. Na OYO you go dey.
Re: . by Afrok(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Immediately I saw the part where "crush" was mentioned, I knew it's a child's play. Op since she said she has a crush on U, I'll advise U pretend she said nothing and never meant anything she said to U coz she's still crushing on U and not love. The crush will (might) definitely crush sooner than later.

But if U wanna "do the needful" just like they'll so advice here, am scared for U and ur Pastor's daughter undecided
Re: . by DGKN: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
valmunich: So your pastor's daughter no be human being nau? Mister, you better return that love if at all you feel anything for he sad

Sorry sir,, I dnt understand yhu..
Re: . by DGKN: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Afrok: Immediately I saw the part where "crush" was mentioned, I knew it's a child's play. Op since she said she has a crush on U, I'll advise U pretend she said nothing and never meant anything she said to U coz she's still crushing on U and not love. The crush will (might) definitely crush sooner than later.

But if U wanna "do the needful" just like they'll so advice here, am scared for U and ur Pastor's daughter undecided

Hmmmmmmmmm... Speechless..
Re: . by valmunich(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
DGKN:

Sorry sir,, I dnt understand yhu..
If you feel anything for her, let her know. There's never a restriction on 'pastor's daughter'
Re: . by DGKN: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
valmunich:
If you feel anything for her, let her know. There's never a restriction on 'pastor's daughter'

Thank Yhu.. I really appreciate..
Re: . by argon500: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Booked
Re: . by Afrok(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
DGKN:

Hmmmmmmmmm... Speechless..
I don't know how to put this but some Pastor's daughters are temptations, resist them and resist the devil in them. There's nothing bad in dating ur Pastor's daughter ( matured relationship) but this one is stil on the "crush" level, so bro take ur time.
Re: . by dre11(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Didn't she know that u weren't rich when she did have the crush on you

Guy man...... Its seems ure not man enough to understand the tin of the hearts.....

If u feel her........ Go with the flow and u see how it goes and stop giving us this excuse of urs
Re: . by DGKN: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Afrok: I don't know how to put this but some Pastor's daughters are temptations, resist them and resist the devil in them. There's nothing bad in dating ur Pastor's daughter ( matured relationship) but this one is stil on the "crush" level, so bro take ur time.

But sir, She wants a serious relationship..
Re: . by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
This is the honest truth.

The girl is just teasing u.
Dont be a pawn in one of her games.

You are not in love with her, u have a crush on her or you are in lust with her.

Act tough, dont let her take u for a ride.

U see free girl, u no wan think straight again. She's a teenager, she wants to enjoy her.

Do me a favour, ask her what Love is all about.
Wait gan, she only said she has a crush on u.

Act like she didnt say so and continue with your normal activities. Don't act timid or shy.
Your actions might be topic of discussion in the gossip club.
Re: . by DGKN: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
dre11: Didn't she know that u weren't rich when she did have the crush on you

Guy man...... Its seems ure not man enough to understand the tin of the hearts.....

If u feel her........ Go with the flow and u see how it goes and stop gibing us this excuse of urs

Ok man... Thank u
Re: . by DGKN: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
LogoDWhiz: This is the honest truth.

The girl is just teasing u.
Dont be a pawn in one of her games.

You are not in love with her, u have a crush on her or you are in lust with her.

Act tough, dont let her take u for a ride.

U see free girl, u no wan think straight again. She's a teenager, she wants to enjoy her.

Do me a favour, ask her what Love is all about.
Wait gan, she only said she has a crush on u.

Act like she didnt say so and continue with your normal activities. Don't act timid or shy.
Your actions might be topic of discussion in the gossip club.

This Gurl Claim she Loves me ooo...

She's vry seriouzly.. Its very difficult 4 a qal 2 tk. A. Bold step lyk d8.. Waht du u fink?
Re: . by Afrok(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
DGKN:

But sir, She wants a serious relationship..
I think U can decide on what to do, but whatever ur decision is, be ready for the responsibilities coz it's either U say yes or no... Either ways, U must decide. I wish U all the best in ur decision since love or crush is involved.
Re: . by DGKN: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Afrok: I think U can decide on what to do, but whatever ur decision is, be ready for the responsibilities coz it's either U say yes or no... Either ways, U must decide. I wish U all the best in ur decision since love or crush is involved.

Thank You sir! I really appreciate this!
Re: . by Afrok(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
DGKN:

Thank You sir! I really appreciate this!
U are welcome sir! One love...
Re: . by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Oboy date am like calendar, b4 it expires
Re: . by izaray(f): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2014
Pastors children are always d worst children dis days, both male and female, may God help us shah!

(1) (Reply)

Twelve Test Of Love. / Am So Scared Of Losing Her / Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.